Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? (2162 Views)

Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by oluwapoju(m): 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Do you believe in love at first sight?
Share your experiences.

Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by ikp120(m): 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
100%
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by makydebbie(f): 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
No I don't. Reality is not Bollywood.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin

I do... tongue

I won't tell.. Long story..

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Acetyl(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
Yes I do cos that's what will trigger you in approaching her
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
makydebbie:
No I don't. Reality is not Bollywood.
Lol. You like Bollywood?
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
I believe.
It
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Cutezt(m): 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
Absolutely, I Am A Witness
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
Love at first sight is often short-lived. More like infatuation.
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by jonaifame22(m): 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
Yes

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by makydebbie(f): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
RogueNation:

Lol. You like Bollywood?
Yea I watch their movies sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by RoyalBlak007: 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
No
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ok what long in it
TrapQueen77:
grin

I do... tongue

I won't tell.. Long story..
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bad badoo baddest hw u dey padi it has been a wile baba. Pls I want u to come back t , group abeg
RoyalBlak007:
No
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by RoyalBlak007: 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Bad badoo baddest hw u dey padi it has been a wile baba

boss of life! I dey low key....how ur side na boss!
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea I watch their movies sometimes.

That's great. Bollywood is my love coming right after hollywood. I grew up in a neighbourhood where bollywood was in vogue. I like their music, the way they dance with great vigour, and I can feel the emotional tone conveyed in most of their movies. Who's your favourite bollywood actor and actress? And what's your favourite bollywood movie and soundtrack?
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
Baba I dey abeg come back to the group
RoyalBlak007:

boss of life! I dey low key....how ur side na boss!
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by spencerlouis(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
I dnt bliv! but em girls always claim dat they fell in love d frst tym they saw me undecided
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Ace4Khalifa(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
No I don't!

Love at first sight=Breakup at first disappointment.

I speak at of experience of those who've suffered from heartbreak because of this so-called
`Love at first sight.'
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by darbeelicous(f): 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
yea I do...... I've been loving my mother from the first time I saw her wink wink
Abi op no be that kind of love u dey talk? grin
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by makydebbie(f): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
RogueNation:

That's great. Bollywood is my love coming right after hollywood. I grew up in a neighbourhood where bollywood was in vogue. I like their music, the way they dance with great vigour, and I can feel the emotional tone conveyed in most of their movies. Who's your favourite bollywood actor and actress? And what's your favourite bollywood movie and soundtrack?
I don't really follow them, but I love their story line. Sometimes, no matter how you try, you can't predict the end of the movie. And one thing I love is being unable to guess the end and that keeps me glued. The suspense.

I'd say three idiots is my favorite.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
i'll call it attraction at first sight.
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by RoyalBlak007: 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Baba I dey abeg come back to the group

We go yarn on whatsapp wellä
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Mustiboy(m): 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
why not? provided U can fvck me on first sight
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Ok what long in it

wink

U sabi na baba... grin
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
Message me on whatsup , chat well let cha baba
RoyalBlak007:

We go yarn on whatsapp wellä
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't really follow them, but I love their story line. Sometimes, no matter how you try, you can't predict the end of the movie. And one thing I love is being unable to guess the end and that keeps me glued. The suspense.

I'd say three idiots is my favorite.

Cool. Everyone loves suspense. It keeps you on the edge of your seat and sets your heart racing, sometimes doing two takes per second. Lol.

3 idiot is good but it's a bit unrealistic. That wicked professor really frustrated their life. I trust my naija brothers, dem for don do am strong thing.
The most annoying part of that movie is the scene showing that 'silencer' guy giving that hilarious speech sending everyone laughing like hell. I mean he gave a wrong speach instead of the original and still didn't realise what he was doing until the end of the event. Just so they could point out the disadvantage of 'cramming', they exaggerated out of the world, blowing the whole thing outta proportion. So damn annoying.

I don't have a favourite bollywood movie sha. I had to cheat on this one. Sorry Lol. I only have favourite actor and actress - Srk and Kajol!

My favourite soundtracks:

- Mitwa (from Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna)

- Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si (Raajneeti)

- Stand by me (ra one)

- Hosana (ekk dewana that)

- and all the soundtracks in KKHH

Bollywood is dope!

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by makydebbie(f): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
RogueNation:

Cool. Everyone loves suspense. It keeps you on the edge of your seat and sets your heart racing, sometimes doing two takes per second. Lol.

3 idiot is good but it's a bit unrealistic. That wicked professor really frustrated their life. I trust my naija brothers, dem for don do am strong thing.
The most annoying part of that movie is the scene showing that 'silencer' guy giving that hilarious speech sending everyone laughing like hell. I mean he gave a wrong speach instead of the original and still didn't realise what he was doing until the end of the event. Just so they could point out the disadvantage of 'cramming', they exaggerated out of the world, blowing the whole thing outta proportion. So damn annoying.

I don't have a favourite bollywood movie sha. I had to cheat on this one. Sorry Lol. I only have favourite actor and actress - Srk and Kajol!

My favourite soundtracks:

- Mitwa (from Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna)

- Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si (Raajneeti)

- Stand by me (ra one)

- Hosana (ekk dewana that)

- and all the soundtracks in KKHH

Bollywood is dope!
That's cool.smiley

And that cramming part got megrin
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by NemzySeries(m): 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Luv at 1st sight rili do exist but Fvck @ 1st sight is d ultimate
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
I believe it 100percent but I don't have much data for that.
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
makydebbie:
That's cool.smiley

And that cramming part got megrin
Yeah. It is my best part of the movie especially when it got to the part he abused the soulless Professor. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by SlimmB(m): 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nothing of such OP...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgently I Need Advice!!! / Single Mother In Abuja / Meet Man With Longest P*nis In World (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.