Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,257 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

And I Will Do Whatever You Ask In My Name John 14:13 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / And I Will Do Whatever You Ask In My Name John 14:13 (587 Views)

John 14:2 ''in My Fathers House There Are Many Mansion - Analysis / Morning Devotion: One Way To Reality John 14:7-18 / Why Did Jesus Say, "the Father Is Greater Than I" (john 14:28)? -12 minute Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And I Will Do Whatever You Ask In My Name John 14:13 by Atheists: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2009
We have asked for the eradication of poverty in the world but instead of things getting better they have actually gotten worse.

We have asked for peace but everywhere you look in the world there is conflict.

Christians please can you explain to me why your god won't eradicate poverty even though we have asked him in his name to do so ?

Christians please can you explain to me why your god won't bring world peace even though we have asked him in his name to do so ?
Re: And I Will Do Whatever You Ask In My Name John 14:13 by PapaBrowne(m): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2009
He has long long time ago eradicated poverty.
The very day he created a paw paw fruit and put in it almost 600 seeds to ensure that every time we eat, we have more than enough to replenish the earth.
The very day he made fish with ability to reproduce millions more in offspring.

The very fact that he made everything with ability to replenish itself is simple proof that long time ago he dealt with the issue of poverty.
The only reason there is poverty in the world is because man is selfish. We want more than we need.

Poverty is a mind set. Inthe midst of so much fertilty people are poor and you are praying to God to eradicate poverty.
Re: And I Will Do Whatever You Ask In My Name John 14:13 by Atheists: 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2009
Poverty is a mind set.

This is why l say religion is a form of mental illness. How can a normal rational person say poverty is a mindset ?
Re: And I Will Do Whatever You Ask In My Name John 14:13 by PapaBrowne(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2009
I am as rational as it gets.
Poverty whether we like it or not is as a result of a mindset and thats why education is of the essence.
Education is one of the tools used to eradicate poverty. What education does, is to expose you to a new mindset. A mindset that sees more possibilities.
Isn't it so obvious that the more educated a country is, the richer the country??
Doesn't that tell you that poverty or even wealth is as a result of a less or more enlightened mindset?
Re: And I Will Do Whatever You Ask In My Name John 14:13 by Nezan(m): 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2009
Nigeria is richly endowed . . . blame your leaders for thieving away the means to change our lives.
Re: And I Will Do Whatever You Ask In My Name John 14:13 by jagunlabi(m): 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2009
Nezan:

Nigeria is richly endowed . . . blame your leaders for thieving away the means to change our lives.
Not!We are all to blame, every single one of us.

(1) (Reply)

Healing Yourself Completely With God's Great Gift To Man / Shopping Made Easy: Find Whatever Product/item You Need And Know The Price Insta / Video: God Is Smart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.