Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Affordable Xmas Chicken?turkey?goats?come Here! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Affordable Xmas Chicken?turkey?goats?come Here! (998 Views)

14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Xmas Chicken?turkey?goats?come Here! by solomonwis(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2009
Ever wondered how and where to get your xmas chicken and turkey this yuletide without hassle?

Live Chicken and turkey,dressed/Frozen/smoked chicken and turkey available for individuals and corporate organisations.

Call the following:

Folake: 08077425143,07028104805
Mrs Ibiyemi: 07092230352.OR visit
10,Fajimi Close,Iyana Ipaja,Agege,Lagos

Home/Office delivery available(at negotiable amount).

Asking price:

Chicken: N2,000
Turkey: N17,000.

(Goats also available)
Re: Affordable Xmas Chicken?turkey?goats?come Here! by Fhemmmy: 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2009
How much goat now, and show us some pix, make u see what i am buying
Re: Affordable Xmas Chicken?turkey?goats?come Here! by solomonwis(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2009
@phemmy,

I'm sure you know what a goat look like?If you really would like to know,you can get in touch.You know where?!
Re: Affordable Xmas Chicken?turkey?goats?come Here! by Fhemmmy: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2009
solomonwis:

@phemmy,

I'm sure you know what a goat look like?If you really would like to know,you can get in touch.You know where?!

How do u know i know what a goat looks like
BTW, i wanna see some pictures to be sure they are goats well fed and that the chickens are not from Afghanistan . . . .
I was just messing with you . . . . .so relax.
Happy sale.
When done making money, i will sell you a Navigator to drive.
Re: Affordable Xmas Chicken?turkey?goats?come Here! by foyeks2001(f): 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2009
Fhemmmy Fhemmmy Fhemmmy !!!
Re: Affordable Xmas Chicken?turkey?goats?come Here! by Fhemmmy: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2009
Yes oh, na me be that, the only son of him papa and mama
Re: Affordable Xmas Chicken?turkey?goats?come Here! by tlops(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2011
Dem no go sell this year??

(1) (Reply)

Family Album (nice) / 6 Steps To Keep Your Marriage Happy / Nigerian Men And Their Strange Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.