Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Please Advice. Am About To Buy Honda Accord EOD Naija Used. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Advice. Am About To Buy Honda Accord EOD Naija Used. (1439 Views)

Where To Buy Honda CVT Fluid / Which Do I Buy.... Honda Dc Or 2004 Camry Big Daddy. / I Want To Buy Honda Eod/dc 6 Cd Disc Changer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice. Am About To Buy Honda Accord EOD Naija Used. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Please Advice. Am About To Buy Honda Accord EOD Naija Used. by jessica042: 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
just get a mechanic to do a thorough check...d legs usually give issues.
Re: Please Advice. Am About To Buy Honda Accord EOD Naija Used. by fbtowner(m): 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
abbeynoni:
Hello, please your candid advice will be greatly appreciated.

I just like the ride

What are those things I have to consider considering it's naija used.

Thanks in anticipation.

please I want to buy the car too.

pls what range is the naija use u are buying

I want to buy it too. I love the car
Re: Please Advice. Am About To Buy Honda Accord EOD Naija Used. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
jessica042:

Thank you. I will do that.
Re: Please Advice. Am About To Buy Honda Accord EOD Naija Used. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
fbtowner:

please I want to buy the car too.
pls what range is the naija use u are buying
I want to buy it too. I love the car
Between 850k to 950k
Re: Please Advice. Am About To Buy Honda Accord EOD Naija Used. by vani86: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
abbeynoni:

Between 850k to 950k

950k for a clean EOD?

Op which year is it and on a scale of 1 to 5 how clean is it ?
Re: Please Advice. Am About To Buy Honda Accord EOD Naija Used. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
vani86:

950k for a clean EOD?
Op which year is it and on a scale of 1 to 5 how clean is it ?

An actually getting it from a fam reason for the price. it's so clean.
Re: Please Advice. Am About To Buy Honda Accord EOD Naija Used. by Kjnwancaro: 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
abbeynoni:
Hello, please your candid advice will be greatly appreciated.

I just like the ride

What are those things I have to consider considering it's naija used.

Thanks in anticipation.
jessica042:

When due, replace lower and upper arm with original OEM parts and avoid turning the steering to the extremes. You're very good
Re: Please Advice. Am About To Buy Honda Accord EOD Naija Used. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
Kjnwancaro:

When due, replace lower and upper arm with original OEM parts and avoid turning the steering to the extremes. You're very good

Thanks boss.
Re: Please Advice. Am About To Buy Honda Accord EOD Naija Used. by fbtowner(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
abbeynoni:

Between 850k to 950k
wow. that's reasonable. Thanks and good luck
Re: Please Advice. Am About To Buy Honda Accord EOD Naija Used. by diportivo: 7:28am On Feb 08, 2017
Kjnwancaro:

I usually hear the bolded in the early 2000s when mechos used to say we should do this so the CV joints won't spoil on time....dat was den

Now,in this new era of technological advancements, I wanna know why steering shldnt be turned to d extreme.especially with some mumuu cars like rx300 and primera P11 dat av very poor turn radius

Or is it an EOD thing only?
Re: Please Advice. Am About To Buy Honda Accord EOD Naija Used. by kingreign(m): 7:32am On Feb 08, 2017
diportivo:

I usually hear the bolded in the early 2000s when mechos used to say we should do this so the CV joints won't spoil on time....dat was den

Now,in this new era of technological advancements, I wanna know why steering shldnt be turned to d extreme.especially with some mumuu cars like rx300 and primera P11 dat av very poor turn radius

angry angry

You no know say 4WDs and other AWDs generally have poor wide radius and can under steer due to powers supplied to all wheels?

Besides, if I catch you calling RX300 mumu again, I go flog you tongue tongue

That motor try fine pass ML320 wey resemble floating canvass lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Please Advice. Am About To Buy Honda Accord EOD Naija Used. by diportivo: 7:41am On Feb 08, 2017
kingreign:

angry angry

You no know say 4WDs and other AWDs generally have poor wide radius and can under steer due to powers supplied to all wheels?

That motor try fine pass ML320 wey resemble floating canvass lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The Honda pilot turn radius be like bicycle own....I'm neva afraid to chook head and do u-turn at any point weneva I handle it....no be AWD too undecided

That RX300 na mumu ride...iv said it again.mu koboko e wa tongue

Flying canvas tho grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Advice. Am About To Buy Honda Accord EOD Naija Used. by Kjnwancaro: 11:03am On Feb 08, 2017
diportivo:

I think it stresses components and could cause a premature failure and since everyone is scared of a leg pull on the accord... even pothole, I de try avoid.
Re: Please Advice. Am About To Buy Honda Accord EOD Naija Used. by Danfuster(m): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
kingreign:

angry angry

Ahhh!... Na make I no catch you for street ooo grin flying canvas kwa grin

(1) (Reply)

2003 Corolla Sport For Sale / New Micra Model / Number plate Scarcity Hits Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.