Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians (20673 Views)

Thanksgiving At Aso Rock Over Osinbajo’s Near Air Mishap / Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust / "Nigeria’s Recession Will Begin To End ‘Slowly’ But ‘Painfully’ In July 2017" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by nbright: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
Idiot
Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by profhezekiah: 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
Just What Dey Av Been All Dis While
Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by dapolaw(m): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
See mumu comment
ganisucks:
All Redeemers are liars. Useless church

2 Likes

Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by Naughtytboy: 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

The fake promise was so assuring it made FP twice in 3secs
bros which font be dx,,
Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by profhezekiah: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
Just Pray Dat Ur One Of Ur Family Bcome House Boy As He Is
gocac:
whats this house boy called osibanjo even saying what does he know about governance.....

1 Like

Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by SalamRushdie: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
buzquet:
You've been given us assurance even before you were voted in!

Exactly
Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by Malakh: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
only gonna get worse don't believe that guy
Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by emmasege: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
1. Inrease the minimum wage to a level that's realistic with the current situation in Nigeria.

2. Stabilize the naira against further devaluation.

3. Make peace with the aggrieved regions of the nation.

4. Stop the genocide of Christians in northern Nigeria whose blood and family members cry daily to God for vengeance on our land.

5. Ask God for forgiveness of all your sins, the lies and the misgovernance.

WATCH GOD RESTORE OUR LOST GLORY. I JUST LENT YOU AND YOUR CLUELESS BOSS SOME COUNSEL SINCE YOU ARE BEREFT OF IDEAS.
Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by AngelicBeing: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
sad sad
Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by Manfromtheast: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
How soon?
Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by Jaabioro(m): 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
When sir? I want specific time sir, I want to be sure sir, is only you among all..... that I believe sir, for now I have been badly dissapointed sir, even when with my sincerety I want to know the health status of Of Oga @top none care to tell me the truth sir. ...
Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by passyhansome(m): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
Opakan2:
[s]I believe you sir..

one of the few honest Nigerians we have left. Not like the Idiot thief from Otueke who created insurgency in the North to siphon money from our yearly budget and still coming out in public to condemn Northerners
Little wonder the fool is impotent and the wife barren. Naija sef[/s]

I went through those your asinine comments and I was so ashamed on your behalf. You just the world you lack wisdom and intelligence. Its pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by NowIKnow(f): 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
How? With tht useless budget
Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by Lilimax(f): 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
amiibaby:
APC propaganda
They don start again shocked
I believe we should be out of recession but how?
When 1$ = N500.000
Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by Opakan2: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
passyhansome:

I went through those your asisnine

K
Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by senitorspeaker(m): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
Recession is nt affecting u and ur group up there... So stop pitying us
Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by Lilimax(f): 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
emmasege:
1. Inrease the minimum wage to a level that's realistic with the current situation in Nigeria.

2. Stabilize the naira against further devaluation.

3. Make peace with the aggrieved regions of the nation.

4. Stop the genocide of Christians in northern Nigeria whose blood and family members cry daily to God for vengeance on our land.

5. Ask God for forgiveness of all your sins, the lies and the misgovernance.

WATCH GOD RESTORE OUR LOST GLORY. I JUST LENT YOU AND YOUR CLUELESS BOSS SOME COUNSEL SINCE YOU ARE BEREFT OF IDEAS.
I just wish the highlighted will be achieved but it may took long cos the current happenings
is all in their evil plan embarassed
Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
Opakan2:
I believe you sir..

one of the few honest Nigerians we have left. Not like the Idiot thief from Otueke who created insurgency in the North to siphon money from our yearly budget and still coming out in public to condemn Northerners
Little wonder the fool is impotent and the wife barren. Naija sef
You no geh sense undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hw, is buhari death?
Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
owobokiri:
They keep acting like they have got a masterstroke of a plan up their sleeves..., as if they are bidding their time and will unleash at the appropriate time, a series of plans to finally reign in a wayward economy.., But the stunning reality is that they have ran out of ideas.. They are as empty as they look..It is alarming. These men actually don't know what to do?? Why the desperation for power then?

Good question

1 Like

Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
Enough of d.umb/d.aft campaign!

Elections were over since 2 year ago, everthing has GONE SOUTH.
I can't vote ur clueless party again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
ganisucks:
useless u

1 Like

Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by blackaxe78: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
Definitely!

Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by blackaxe78: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
amiibaby:
APC propaganda

You detest positive developments. Can imagine the hate in you!
Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
[quote author=owobokiri post=53503735]They keep acting like they have got a masterstroke of a plan up their sleeves..., as if they are bidding their time and will unleash at the appropriate time, a series of plans to finally reign in a wayward economy.., But the stunning reality is that they have ran out of ideas.. They are as empty as they look..It is alarming. These men actually don't know what to do?? Why the desperation for power then?[/quote]
Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by concacid: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
Sure. I stand with Buhari!!!
Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by KanwuliaExtra: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
After you pay TINUBU abi? grin
Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by Btruth: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
How soon is this SOON ooooo Oga Yemi?

Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by Gkemz: 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Moonlight tales
Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by BlackSeptember: 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Opakan2:
I believe you sir..

Little wonder the fool is impotent and the wife barren. Naija sef
Did you find out you are talking to yourself. Even Omenka has given up
Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by Opakan2: 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
AheadMarket:

You no geh sense undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

you fit borrow me yours make I sharply use am edit my post

I go return am
Re: Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians by Erickthewreck: 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
ganisucks:
Na wa o.
Give the man a chance..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What We Discussed With Buhari — Saraki, Dogara / 2 Yobe Schoolgirls Killed In Rescue Operation, Others Still Missing.. / APC Reacts To Termination Of Ibom Air Worker's Appointment Over Links With Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.