Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,907 members, 7,799,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return (1341 Views)

Na Me Go Fukk All D Naija Gals Finish / 98% Of Nairaland Gals Are Like This(photo) / Gals Are Evil O.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by jonaifame22(m): 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
Gentlemen in the house good afternoon all, I have not come to bore u wth my write up buh to speak to those who have ability to comprehend meaningful talk.

What I'm writng is wth respect to valentine's day, guys out ther pls and pls be wise, if u know that the girl u wanna take out will not add anything pleasurable to ur val's day pls keep ur money infact if u dnt know what to do wth ur money jus go and sow a seed in a church and the lord will bless you.

How will u take a gal out and all she deems it fit to do for you is to give u a hug after spendn for her heavily ,infact I dnt understand, when did u become a electric transformer that people are asked to go and hug? Ehn pls answer me.

Okay u see a fine gal on the road u're captivated by her sexy body and immediately as u view her ur dick charges immediatley cos u received free 800mb data of konji from ur konji network provider which is the spirit of lust, now the gal in question knows that u came to her cos u like her and u want to have a romance wth her, u evntually take her out and spend all ur money and even the one ur guy asked u to keep for him only for her to tell u at the end of the day that she only likes u as a friend, if she needs friend, I guess the police is there for us all, or guy are u a police officer or did u toast her on police uniform, or are u jesus, cos I remember and old song which says, there's not a friend like the lowly jesus, no not one,no not one.

Guys pls I'm crying while writing dis pls be wise, how will a gal be using her hand to rub ur body after spendn for her and ur head is swelln, in ur mind u're feeln like someone who score 380 in jamb ehn? She rubbed ur body u didn't fvck her, u spent for her no matter how little.she cld not even allow u do small even if it is one round, she ended up lettn u suffer frm High konji pressure(HKP) a condition very similar to High blood pressure (HBP) which is very sinister in it's workings, infact u can't think, u can't sleep, when ur mates are think of ways to make it u're busy think of how to have sex ehn, and the most annoying things is dat the guy fvckn the gal may not be contributing to her life positively and the chicken and chips u bought for her, the boy will fvck it out of her, then when she gets home she'll call him wth the credit u sent her chai what a cold and wicked world,while u are busy mastvrbating evry morning and night to the extent that ur subconscious ahs registered ur hand as sexually appealing to the extent that when u touch ur genitals when u want to bath to scrub or scratch ur dick will jus charge straight cos it'll think u wanna mastvrbate, gals are more wicked than MMM, those that did MMM are people that gals have not shown pepper if only gals have shown them pepper they will scrutinize things well before commiting them selves.

On vals' day jus dress we'll and go to a brothel and wth #2000 u'll fvck four rounds infact, wth jus #500 naira the gals will throw their legs open for u like university opening it's gates to it's students for. School activities.

Pls be wise

#ourmumudondo#
#nosexnospending#
#youkeepurpvssyikeepmymoney#

Thank you all and God bless

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by Erngie(f): 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lol. you are not serious
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by jonaifame22(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Erngie:
Lol. you are not serious
u'r very pretty, buh why are touchn ur laps, in ur picture, dnt be selfish u shld get a guy to do that for you, u can't do everything by ur self, stop actn like u're self sufficient
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by Erngie(f): 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ok thanks
jonaifame22:
u'r very pretty, buh why are touchn ur laps, in ur picture, dnt be selfish u shld get a guy to do that for you, u can't do everything by ur self, stop actn like u're self sufficient
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by jonaifame22(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
Erngie:
Ok thanks
u're welcome
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by luke55720: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
For this girl to give this type of advice that means she has been using a lot of guys. So I will adhere to you advice.500 is enough for val
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by jonaifame22(m): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
luke55720:
For this girl to give this type of advice that means she has been using a lot of guys. So I will adhere to you advice.500 is enough for val
so how do u intend to spend the #500
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by luke55720: 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
jonaifame22:
so how do u intend to spend the #500
is either i patronize olosho or my neighbour that have been disturbing me. I will just buy card for her
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by jonaifame22(m): 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
luke55720:
is either i patronize olosho or my neighbour that have been disturbing me. I will just buy card for her
so if u buy card for her is there anything for ur benefit?
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by luke55720: 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
jonaifame22:
so if u buy card for her is there anything for ur benefit?
yes i go bleep am
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by eezeribe(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
luke55720:

He is a guy... The best guy on Romanceland is jonaifame22
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Naija guys are like America Economy, they give but they tax you to death.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by jonaifame22(m): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
ToriBlue:
Naija guys are like America Economy, they give but the tax you to death.
what do u mean by tax u to death?
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by jonaifame22(m): 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
luke55720:
yes i go bleep am
lol!
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
jonaifame22:
what do u mean by tax u to death?
They will expect you to do the work of a wife and maid.
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
jonaifame22:

#ourmumudondo#
#nosexnospending#
#youkeepurpvssyikeepmymoney#

Thank you all and God bless
#istandwithisrael
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by jonaifame22(m): 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
ToriBlue:
They will expect you to do the work of a wife and maid.
so u plan to reap where u have not sown abi, see dnt lemme sexually assault u by pressn that ur yansh dat u're displaying in ur picture
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by Amabeast: 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
#Teamforeigngirls

1 Like

Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by jonaifame22(m): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
Amabeast:
#Teamforeigngirls
are foreign gals better?
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by Amabeast: 8:18am On Feb 08, 2017
jonaifame22:
are foreign gals better?
Yes o
A trial will convince u
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by jonaifame22(m): 11:07am On Feb 08, 2017
Amabeast:

Yes o
A trial will convince u
when u mean foreign are ghanian gals and other african countries included or it's jus europe and america?
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by darbeelicous(f): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2017
the op is not a girl o, he's a guy!...... Don't mind him. grin grin
luke55720:
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by Amabeast: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2017
jonaifame22:
when u mean foreign are ghanian gals and other african countries included or it's jus europe and america?
When I type foreign girls, it's just European and American girls... African girls are not included
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by jonaifame22(m): 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
Amabeast:

When I type foreign girls, it's just European and American girls... African girls are not included
eeyah so u've ruled out african gals completely, mehn dat's something serious buh I have the impression that only our naija gals are terrible in the whole of africa, infact in the world sef.
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by Flekky21(f): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
[quote autor=jonaifame22 post=53526332]eeyah so u've ruled out african gals completely, mehn dat's something serious buh I have the impression that only our naija gals are terrible in the whole of africa, infact in the world sef.[/quote] Seriously?
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by Flekky21(f): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
jonaifame22:
eeyah so u've ruled out african gals completely, mehn dat's something serious buh I have the impression that only our naija gals are terrible in the whole of africa, infact in the world sef.
seriously?
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by jonaifame22(m): 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
Flekky21:
seriously?
wow, u're so beautiful, I have to stop lookn hard at my fone screen before I crack it wth the way I'm lookn hard at it cos of ur picture

But wait o are u different from eevry other naija gals?
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by Flekky21(f): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
jonaifame22:
wow, u're so beautiful, I have to stop lookn hard at my fone screen before I crack it wth the way I'm lookn hard at it cos of ur picture

But wait o are u different from eevry other naija gals?
lol, thanks. Am Just Myself, Cant Say For Other Girls.
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by jonaifame22(m): 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
Flekky21:
lol, thanks. Am Just Myself, Cant Say For Other Girls.
wow, that's good to know
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by jonaifame22(m): 9:01am On Jul 30, 2017
smiley
Re: Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return by jonaifame22(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2017

(1) (Reply)

My Aunt Annarose I (18+ Story) / What Application Can You Not Spend A Day Without Using? / Living A Fake Life..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.