Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Sales Of Fake 2017 JAMB Forms - CPAN Raises Alarm As More Candidates Fall Victim - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sales Of Fake 2017 JAMB Forms - CPAN Raises Alarm As More Candidates Fall Victim (767 Views)

JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) / UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Civil Defence Arrest 4 Cyber Cafe Owners Selling Fake JAMB Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Of Fake 2017 JAMB Forms - CPAN Raises Alarm As More Candidates Fall Victim by vickysomtee: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Alarm has been raised by The Computer-Based Test Centres Proprietors Association of Nigeria (CPAN), over the sales of fake 2017 JAMB Registration Forms in Imo by some illegal centres.

The Chairman of the association, Comrade Chidiebere Egboh, said that the victims of this act are also requested to pay for "special Center" therefore making the candidates to cheat during the UTME.

He described this as dangerous and warns prospective candidates to be careful as jamb form is yet to be released.

“The fraudsters play fast one and extort N15, 000 and above from thousands of unsuspecting prospective JAMB candidates.

“The consequences are that the fraudsters will elope with candidates’ money and there will be no genuine centres for candidates to write the examination.

“The issue of ‘special centres’ had been handled and canceled . We must emphasis that there will be nothing like ‘special centre’ any longer" He said.

He advised candidates to verify accredited JAMB Registration Centres via jamb official website

source : http://www.ngschoolgists.com/2017/02/jamb-2017-cpan-raises-alarm-as-more.html?m=1
Re: Sales Of Fake 2017 JAMB Forms - CPAN Raises Alarm As More Candidates Fall Victim by cyberguy72(m): 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
There is nothing like fake Jamb forms,cybercafes are just collecting data entries from various candidates for on word transmition to CBT centers when Jamb registration eventually commences.
Re: Sales Of Fake 2017 JAMB Forms - CPAN Raises Alarm As More Candidates Fall Victim by cyberguy72(m): 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
There is nothing like fake Jamb forms,cybercafes are just collecting data entries from various candidates for on word transmition to CBT centers when Jamb registration eventually commences.Meanwhile check my signature make 60% of ur investment in 30days
Re: Sales Of Fake 2017 JAMB Forms - CPAN Raises Alarm As More Candidates Fall Victim by cyberguy72(m): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
There is nothing like fake Jamb forms,cybercafes are just collecting data entries from various candidates for on word transmition to CBT centers when Jamb registration eventually commences.Meanwhile check my signature and make 60% of ur investment in 30days
Re: Sales Of Fake 2017 JAMB Forms - CPAN Raises Alarm As More Candidates Fall Victim by vickysomtee: 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
rubbish
Re: Sales Of Fake 2017 JAMB Forms - CPAN Raises Alarm As More Candidates Fall Victim by vickysomtee: 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
cyberguy72:
There is nothing like fake Jamb forms,cybercafes are just collecting data entries from various candidates for on word transmition to CBT centers when Jamb registration eventually commences.Meanwhile check my signature make 60% of ur investment in 30days

you are talking trash
Re: Sales Of Fake 2017 JAMB Forms - CPAN Raises Alarm As More Candidates Fall Victim by cyberguy72(m): 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
vickysomtee:

you are talking trash
Your father is talking thrash!
Re: Sales Of Fake 2017 JAMB Forms - CPAN Raises Alarm As More Candidates Fall Victim by seawhite: 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
Are you a 2017 WAEC candidate or have you write your WAEC exam more than once without making your paper and you want this year 2017 WAEC exam to be your first and last WAEC exam that you will write and make all your paper at once with good grade not only with good grade but with grades like A's and B's.
If this is your mission and your target for this year WAEC exam just bear it in mind that,that your mission is already getting to fulfullment.Don'nt worry because that the exam messiah that have being helping students to pass their WAEC exam without any wahala or bad result is here again.He is here again to deliver his assistant help as he normaly do to his candidates who need his assist to pass their WAEC exam at once without and fear of faliure or result withheld.
And so who is that messiah,Is Mr exam solution which i must know that you have heard about him before,who have help and trusted by thousands of Nigeria past WAEC candidates that are now in their various universites,polythenics,college of education and other institution of learning in Nigeria.With this Mr exam solution help we assured you 100% guarantee of 2017 WAEC exam result success no doubt about this,because this is not the first time Mr exam solution have started helping WAEC candidates for passing their WAEC exams.
But how can Mr exam solution help you to pass this your upcoming 2017 WAEC exam(How can Mr exam solution help me to pass my 2017 WAEC exam)this should have being your question by now,if only your interested for this Mr exam solution assistant help for this your upcoming 2017 WAEC exam.
Ok,if your still reading this that shows your truely interested for Mr exam solution help for this 2017 WAEC exam.Mr exam solution help students to pass their WAEC exam by providing them WAEC live questions and answers of any subject paper they will write in their WAEC exam,you heard me right!,i said Mr exam solution help his candidates to pass their WAEC exams by providing them live WAEC exam questions and answers that they will write in their WAEC.Don'nt think this is scam or another MMM Nigeria on board nop!, because we have proves of some of our pass exam solves questions and asnwers.So you see why that hundred and thousands of WAEC candidates requested Mr exam solution assistant help during their WAEC periods because Mr exam solution have done 99% of work for them to pass their WAEC exam so the remaining 1% is left for them to do in their various WAEC exam hall.
But how can you get this Mr exam solution 2017 WAEC live questions/answers?
Please my people,one thing i want you to know in this life is that nothing good comes easy,so getting this Mr exam solution live questions/answers is not easy and is not free of charge its required token of cash because with this our 2017 WAEC live questions/answers your 100% sure of passing your WAEC exam beside we have done the 99% of work for you to pass your WAEC exam.So to get Mr exam solution 2017 exam live questions/answers you have to whatsapp 08137837198
Or sms or call 08137837198(24/7 available)
NOTE:That failure is real but success is optional,passing your 2017 WAEC exam is in your hand its depend on the steps you take that will make you to pass.
NOTE:Also that is not risky for taking risk don'nt be afraid of contacting Mr exam solution for details on how to get your 2017 WAEC live questions/answers.
Like i said before we have proves of our past exams live questions/solves answers,so contact Mr exam solution now for details on how you can get your 2017 WAEC live questions and answers,don'nt be dull do something now ,stop procastinating or beating the bush around,so that you can,nt rewrite this WAEC next year,Godforbid
You can also vsist Mr exam solution wap @
#Seawhite.tk
For your latest 2017 WAEC news updates,download your 2017 WAEC syllabus,2017 WAEC timetable and past questions and answers

(1) (Reply)

Public Disclaimer : We’re Not Affiliated To FCMB Scholarship 2017/18 – FCMB / NYSC - 2017/2018 Requirements For Registration/mobilization Of Graduates / JAMB UTME Invalid E-pins, Causes And Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.