Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi (18671 Views)

Different Types Of Teachers In Government Primary School (photos) / Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test / See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by felo812000(m): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
As in Jumong?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
xstry:
Aigoo

1 Like

Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by effty(m): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
If you ever get into a mess with an official of the SSS, just leave it to God cos it wouldn't matter if you are right or wrong. Even the Armed Forces know that well.
Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by Sirjohn84(m): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
Not surpice cos our security agents are fond of this..abusing their power.imgaine jst cos a student was flog ,u storm d school beat up teachers.

1 Like

Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by hedonistic: 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
The teachers must involve the NUT, and this means that all secondary teachers in all government owned schools (in Cross River State at least) must down tools indefinitely. This is the only way to force the hand of government to act accordingly and bring the aberrant DSS bullies to book.

On a side note: You can imagine the kind of useless daughters that useless parents are raising nowadays. Later you would wonder why your daughter is single or can't live peacefully with a man. I'm referring to the spoilt and demonic brat that invited her DSS parents to wreak havoc in her school just to prove that she's from a "powerful" family.

Such a problem child would reveal herself fully to her parents in the fullness of time...her parents must manage her like that when the time comes.

4 Likes

Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by Cadamlk: 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
lucrownt:
Civilian brutality can only occur during P*B regime..
God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan the most tolerant president ever....
I disagree with you. I was a victim of their recklessness during GEJ era. They are the same abeg.

1 Like

Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by hushshinani(m): 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
k
Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
juman:
DSS is the new boko haram.
More like herdsmen in disguise

5 Likes

Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by tafabaloo(m): 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
The leadership of the agency in the state should just swallow it's pride and apologize to these teachers.

3 Likes

Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lukenitheooo6:
the dss man way beat the teacher try wella

teachers are just heartless
I hope you weren't. Taught by a teacher? But If you were, then your brain needs some resetting.
Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by lilybonny(f): 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
Gosh! So this story was true after all. Wonders shall never cease. This DSS officials have lost it big time undecided. Seems they have forgotten their duties o undecided sad

2 Likes

Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by andepower: 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
The female student should be expelled, the mother jailed, the aunt in DSS and all the DSS personnel involved should be sacked from service. Anything short of this only states acceptance of militarized jungle Nigeria State. May God heal the traumatized students and teachers of their sores

2 Likes

Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by Origin(f): 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
When my teachers punished me, I dare go tell for house?.

Wrong action by parents and the DSS.

Though I advocate constructive punishment: Sweeping, washing, scrubbing etc.

Yet the good book says spare the rod and spoil the child.

2 Likes

Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by judondasylva(m): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hmmmmmm this government and suppression
Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by RZArecta(m): 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
Omenkalives said(insinuated) that the teachers of this sch are too stvpid and won't know DSS operatives when they come across them even though its usually inscribed on their uniforms.

Don't be like Omenkalives

2 Likes

Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by GreyLaw(m): 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
SalomonKane:
I'm even surprised the FG hasn't responded to this issue. I mean, in a country where the people who train the mind of 'the leaders of tomorrow' are abused and beaten like common touts, then something is wrong.

The DSS is now proven to be a classic disgrace to the name of security in this country. These teachers should protest on until they get justice for their colleagues.

FG, respond? Of course they won't! Their attack dogs online and offline only see reasons to talk when the president's image is directly affected. It would seem the government and their supporters do not actually care about good governance; they care about their 'immaculate' image.

2 Likes

Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by pachuz: 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
The name of that girl should be sent to all secondary schools in Cross River and Akwa Ibom States; both private and public schools to prevent her from gaining admission anywhere around that location. She is a bad influence.

1 Like

Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by higherpower: 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
HungerBAD:
The DSS did wrong.

The teachers were not a National Security threat. This was pure oppression,and I hope they are brought to book.

I am with the Teachers on this.

Did you say this when Olisa Metuh beat up n bundled a teacher in to his boot for cautioning his son?
Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by yedidiah(m): 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
It is just shameful what DSS have been reduced to these days. Na DSS don be thug wey dey attack teachers for flogging students?

2 Likes

Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by kingthreat(m): 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nigeria wont go forwqrd unless we treat little cases like this seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by Halo22: 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
Seriously this is oppression at its peak. Teachers that are regarded as the bedrock of any nation's development, are now being molested by this same DSS. As a teacher, i cannot stand this kind of embarasment in the course of impacting knowledge to such a useless student. Federal govt should do something on this or else, this nation will lose its value as most teachers will turn laissez faire in delivering their duty.
Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by elfico(m): 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
Asides protesting, they should send the girls details to all schools in Benin and Nigeria as a whole to make sure that she is not admitted to ANY SCHOOL in Nigeria. Intact, her details should also be forwarded to WAEC, NECO, JAMB, NABTEB e.t.c so she would never write any exam in this country. since her parents want to become her teachers, then let them do it as a full time job.
something similar happened in Anambra, when a parent assaulted teacher because of a student. The principal of the school informed other principals and they all ensured that the student couldn't get admitted into any school in the state. the parents had to start begging in the end. People have taken teachers for granted to much in this country. and until the teachera start standing up for their rights. more of this may happen again

1 Like

Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by bejeria101(m): 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
Daura secret service wear impunity like a badge of honor.

1 Like

Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by elrony(m): 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lukenitheooo6:

Anu mpama!!!

1 Like

Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by spicebomb(f): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lukenitheooo6:

teachers are just heartless....

Ur stupidity is glaring.......
Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by Amhappy(f): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
This is a serious case and shouldn't be allowed to slide. The DSS personnel involved has to be sacked and the student punished. A good lawyer should pick this case already.
Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by charleyboi(m): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
This only happen in the APC government, i thought DSS is a special operation for detection of internal crises, now operating as thugs, this is uncall for
Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by gabbysegzy: 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
megareal:
I pray the teachers find justice else every parent will believe it is right to beat up a teacher. The students also will lose respect for the teachers if something is not done.
Truely you make a rwasonable point.Teachers are not respected again in this wicked country.
Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by mantosa(m): 6:45am On Feb 08, 2017
These same DSS people said it was a case of mistaken identity. Just look at the impunity!!!

We earnestly need to intensify prayers for Nigeria, how can DSS beat up a teacher Do they know what that means?

And I'm sure FGGC is a boarding school, meaning the girl called her parents.
Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by NickD(m): 6:47am On Feb 08, 2017
Lukenitheooo6:

You just showed ur senselessness. I hope ur a school drop out cause if u went to school u just proved its a waste.
Re: Teachers Protest In Calabar At House Of Assembly Over DSS Beating Of Teachers(pi by andyanders: 8:48am On Feb 08, 2017
Those DSS officers that carried out such dehumanizing act on those teachers should be brought to book. They have to be arrested and prosecuted for their action. How can you go to a school and start shooting gun while children sent to school were there? Are those officers not animals? Tell me anywhere in the world that law officers would go to a school during school hrs and start beating teachers? Only in Nigeria that such can happen.

They should be fished out and prosecuted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Henry Ogorchukwu Abanum: UNIBEN Best Student Gets N250k From Engr Osifo / Coronavirus: Kwara Govt To Shut Down Schools From March 23 / WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.