Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" (47766 Views)

Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face / See What 2face Is Doing At Home After Dissociating Himself From Today's Protest / 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by mohiozua(m): 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Who is an illiterate?
Someone who can neither read nor write.

Is 2face an illiterate?
No.

Mr Gordons please bow your head in shame.
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by nautica10(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin ok
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by StOla: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
tonididdy:
I JUST WANNA MAKE COMMON SENSE and hope the govt reads this.

lastnight....i had a revelation on how to reduce hunger and food prices in our Nation.

the answer is FREE LABOUR....thanks to prison inmates.
the government should provide large farming lands and flood these lands with inmates(prisoners), they will do anything for freedom or reduced sentences.

make them FARM FOR FREEDOM .

what do u think?

You are a thinking man.

The problem would be how to avoid the numerous jailbird situations that will arise in a terrain so far removed from the limiting walls our lazy and untrained prison wardens are used to.

Infact some criminal syndicates would use that opportunity to free their incacerated members by laying siege on the farmlands.
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Gwan2(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
Abeg somebody should help me with Gordon Instagram username, I type the goat name for search i dey see human being faces instead, I need tell the buffalo my mind before i sleep this night.

1 Like

Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by tectonotimes: 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
This is the gospel truth.
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Gwan2(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
Abudu2000:
I hail godons, he was a he one who even started this protest, if you have watched his show where he insulted the president live and direct(YouTube) even the show organizer, Ay was lily livered like 2face and tried to stop him .....

Although i was surprised he didn't say a word on the protests, that's when I realized that the fear of DSS is the beginning of calmness, LMAO
My friend please keep shut......U can as well go vent ur anger on social media, you have very little or no risk attached as a result. Na only gordon dey speak against government for media......nAIRALAND itself no be place wey anti government speakers dey do their IT
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Alphasoar(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
crazygod:
'The only illiterate who can sing correctly' Abeg is that an insult? shocked embarassed
No na, its only a caricature!!!
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Baroba(m): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
post=53510417:
This comedian no just get sense atall. Is tuface an illiterate?. Gordons is the illiterate here

Can you imagine, Gordon's Mr Literate kept using tautology throughout the interview, what exactly makes someone literate? Anyone that can read and write, or can express himself is not an illiterate.. Its that typical Naija mentality, if you don't graduate from one of the crappy universities dotted all over the country you no go school.. bull crap, come to Europe you will see secondary school dropouts running multi billion dollar industries.. We worship useless certificate in this country..

1 Like

Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by VeniJu: 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
softwerk:
The only tool I know 2face uses very well is the microphone in between his legs grin grin
Legcrophonecheesy
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by boban007: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
IF I WERE 2FACE I WILL GO AND SUE FOOLISH GORDON FOR DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER.COS THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENT TO BE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT IS SCHOOL CERTIFICATE.WHICH 2FACE POSSES AND AS A RESULT HE CAN BE NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT.BEING A GRADUATE DOESNT GUARANTEE GOOD EXPRESSION OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE.THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO PASS HIS MESSAGE ACROSS WHICH HE CAN EVEN DO IN PIDGIN LANGUAGE THAT IS MORE ACCEPTABLE TO NIGERIANS.HOW MANY NATIONAL ASSEMBLY MEMBERS CAN SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH OR GANI ADAMS THAT IS OPC LEADER DOES HE SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH?EVEN MR.PRESIDENT DONT CARE ABOUT ENGLISH LANGUAGE.WHAT OF BILL GATES THAT SPEAKS ENGLISH BUT A RICH DROP OUT COS OF HIS TALENT.SO WHO IS THE ILLITERATE HERE.FOOLISH AND TALENTLESS GORDON.AS 2FACE ENGLISH BAD REACH HE DEY GRANT INTERVIEWS AND HE HAS INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION,RICH,FAMOUS AND CAN HIRE GORDON AS HIS DRIVER.GORDONS LOUD MOUTH U TOO TRY LEAD PROTEST AGAINST GOVT.FOR UR STREET MAKE WE SEE WHO GO SHOW FACE.BLACK DEVIL.
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Nairaboi(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
mradjoy:
Why do we enjoy calling this guy Illiterate?

I hate it each time someone call a fellow human being illiterate simply just because he dropped out of school.

So many school dropouts are making waves everywhere in their chosen fields, don't even bother to ask for examples because the search engines are there to give answers to that.

Really angry at this man tonight ah ahn!
undecided
mtcheeew.
Are you an illiterate?
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by talk2saintify(m): 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
ah dun ger it Must you be a politician to express yhur rite!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Came: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
Person way get HND way no fit speak English well, everytime ,na "!yes so, yes so"!he go dey talk when dem say make he talk .. No be only am oooo, many graduate self no fit speak English well at all. I no no why 2baba start wetin him no fit finish,,carry people play, even give them dress code only to chicken out .... He really fall hand...
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
softwerk:
The only tool I know 2face uses very well is the microphone in between his legs grin grin

Please no offence. If U know u not who is on ur profile picture, please make the corrections or it would amount to impersonation
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by tiswell(m): 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
emeijeh:

See english cheesy grin
that was an error fasmiley
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by tiswell(m): 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
symbianDON:

taaaah!! even N e no hold not to talk of adding the D
Do your research well...he had ND @IMT Enugu
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Fearcom(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
If he had NCE someone will still abuse him by saying,'ordinary NCE holder'. if it was HND they would say,'and so what? not equal to B.SC'. Now if he had a degree they would call his university a mere 'glorified secondary school'. what if he schooled aboard?? they will say its one of those lowly rated universities that haven't had accredited courses. Na wa oh
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by mradjoy(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nairaboi:

Are you an illiterate?
I guess you should be able to deduce that from my write up.

BTW, do you know the meaning of Illiterate?
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Antoeni(m): 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
His dick is also gifted
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Bgorgeous: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
Gordons is a ripe fool
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Bgorgeous: 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
Came:
Person way get HND way no fit speak English well, everytime ,na "!yes so, yes so"!he go dey talk when dem say make he talk .. No be only am oooo, many graduate self no fit speak English well at all. I no no why 2baba start wetin him no fit finish,,carry people play, even give them dress code only to chicken out .... He really fall hand...
You get money reach am? who know you? Why you no lead protest abi u from Togo?. Social media lion
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by babalonshee(m): 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
tonididdy:
I JUST WANNA MAKE COMMON SENSE and hope the govt reads this.

lastnight....i had a revelation on how to reduce hunger and food prices in our Nation.

the answer is FREE LABOUR....thanks to prison inmates.
the government should provide large farming lands and flood these lands with inmates(prisoners), they will do anything for freedom or reduced sentences.

make them FARM FOR FREEDOM .

what do u think?

u made common sense
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by hartobiju: 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
crazygod:
'The only illiterate who can sing correctly' Abeg is that an insult? shocked embarassed

Compliment
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by wokemzine: 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
All of us they fear to protest, person come give us mind, the person come withdraw, we use that mind wey the person give us take shake the nation. We come leave the objective of the protest come begin face who give us the mind. Which way nigeria
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by tpapi: 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
Gordons dat is a very unfair, uncalled for and a dissappointin statement from u
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Topestbilly(m): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
BrownCookie:
But this is not an insult.

It is more of a subtle praise....

And why is this sorry excuse of a comedian saying he cannot express himself if a microphone is put before him?

If he can express himself musically, that is enough brilliance. Abi na you dey write music for am

Gordons can you make people laugh Yet you are forming comedian. ...

You are minding the yeye man. Dry jokes, ugly head.
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Gtoosmooth(m): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
crazygod:

but that is true
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Gtoosmooth(m): 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
UnknownT:
So going by Gordon's 'analogy', for him (Gordon) to 'protest', he will use comedy to do that. How about the 9am-5pm workers that joined the protest, they should have used their individual jobs as tools they are used to.
Lemme watch the video first. BRB

Gordons is right, you fight with what you know and not what you don't, he tuface brought the idea of protest but couldnt, just cos of mere threat, had he used music, who would stop him ? now tell me the essence of him bringing the idea when he couldn't stand up to the task.? music would have done it for him as a legend like they call him....
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by osidion2020(m): 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
softwerk:
Guess he has used it on you...
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by osidion2020(m): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
tectonotimes:
This is the gospel truth.
Gospel truth, were was he when tuface called the protest..cycophants..
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by osidion2020(m): 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
mohiozua:
Who is an illiterate? Someone who can neither read nor write.
Is 2face an illiterate? No.

Mr Gordons please bow your head in shame.
God bless you jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Vs Genevieve Nnaji: Who Wore The Bridget Awosika Shirt Better? / Kate Henshaw Twerks At The Gym With Fitness Instructor / Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.