Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" (47765 Views)

Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face / See What 2face Is Doing At Home After Dissociating Himself From Today's Protest / 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by youngtoa: 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
Oga ade If you don't have anything to say go and seat down and leave 2face. Moreover is that an insult or what?
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by anigold(m): 12:27am On Feb 08, 2017
softwerk:
The only tool I know 2face uses very well is the microphone in between his legs grin grin
Choi Nigerian ladies get bad mouth sha.. choi
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Oblongatarh(m): 12:30am On Feb 08, 2017
It baffles me that Gordon don't even know the meaning of Illiterate. 2face is not an illiterate because, he can read and write. That he dropped out of school does not make him an illiterate. Gordon get that into your head, so you don't spew such nonsense again. Can you say Thomas Edison or Abraham Lincoln is an illiterate because they dropped out of school? Gerrarahia Mehn! Spiits.

1 Like

Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by mohiozua(m): 12:33am On Feb 08, 2017
osidion2020:
God bless you jare

Amen. God bless you too.
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 08, 2017
tonididdy:
I JUST WANNA MAKE COMMON SENSE and hope the govt reads this.

lastnight....i had a revelation on how to reduce hunger and food prices in our Nation.

the answer is FREE LABOUR....thanks to prison inmates.
the government should provide large farming lands and flood these lands with inmates(prisoners), they will do anything for freedom or reduced sentences.

make them FARM FOR FREEDOM .

what do u think?
That would be revamping slavery under a corporate euphemism. Inmates serve their terms and learn their lessons through structured prison programs, to outsource their labour for state or private purposes wouldn't be fair.
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 08, 2017
tonididdy:
I JUST WANNA MAKE COMMON SENSE and hope the govt reads this.

lastnight....i had a revelation on how to reduce hunger and food prices in our Nation.

the answer is FREE LABOUR....thanks to prison inmates.
the government should provide large farming lands and flood these lands with inmates(prisoners), they will do anything for freedom or reduced sentences.

make them FARM FOR FREEDOM .

what do u think?

Ahhhj!! Some people will term your idea as slavery!! It sounds good on the surface but I forsee human rights problems!!
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by wink2015(m): 4:40am On Feb 08, 2017
grin

Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 08, 2017
See this discombobulated mooron!....there's are difference between an illiterate & a coward!
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Larrykaysail(m): 6:41am On Feb 08, 2017
softwerk:
The only tool I know 2face uses very well is the microphone in between his legs grin grin
hope u are not on of 2face's victim
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 08, 2017
He is your mentor, your legend that you "adore" but you deemed it fit to refer to him as an illitrate on National tv Is it that you are bad with english or you have an ulterior motive There are loads of foreign musictians lacking university degree and nobody hears lipsrsealed This hate you guys peddle is what is killing you angry Gordons that was too harsh. You just insulted TuFace and you need to go and appologise.
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by symbianDON(m): 6:48am On Feb 08, 2017
tiswell:
Do your research well...he had ND @IMT Enugu
he didn't graduate....he dropped out of the programme
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 08, 2017
Larrykaysail:
hope u are not on of 2face's victim
Who dash am lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Nairasolutions: 7:24am On Feb 08, 2017
2face just go school make we rest...Dry comedians food is ready
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by skillzahblog(m): 7:31am On Feb 08, 2017
Early this morning Ayo Shonaiya comes hard for Gordons for calling 2face an illiterate . In a tweet he called Gordons an Illiterate gynaecologist see tweets below
http://www.skillzah.com/2017/02/shocking-ayo-shonaiya-comes-hard-at-gordons-for-calling-2face-an-illiterate.html

1 Share

Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by ncoolsome(m): 7:55am On Feb 08, 2017
softwerk:

and when he uses it on u,i cn bet u will sing along...msheeeeew..Next
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by browniex: 7:58am On Feb 08, 2017
crazygod:
'The only illiterate who can sing correctly' Abeg is that an insult? shocked embarassed
an illiterate is someone who cannot read or write correctly, tuface is definitely not an illiterate, he did not complete tetiary education, that does not reduce his intelligence and quality.
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by fairheven: 8:03am On Feb 08, 2017
What really makes someone an illiterate, maybe we need a new definition of that word.?

how do you call someone that can read and write an illiterate?
and you that went to Harvard can't even measure up to the guy

Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Rexology: 8:12am On Feb 08, 2017
Anyone referring 2Face as an illiterate is the biggest illiterate of our time who does not understand the meaning of illiterate.
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by abdulmalik3(m): 8:27am On Feb 08, 2017
softwerk:
dirty mind
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Taindraphypeman: 8:44am On Feb 08, 2017
Sealed and stamped Gordons has said it all!!
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by nattyGENT: 9:38am On Feb 08, 2017
softwerk:

i am speechless with what i see behind you. If 2face catch you ehn
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by alaskido(m): 9:47am On Feb 08, 2017
See your white beard like the Imam wey dey the mosque behind my house. Gordon Gin or whatever you call yourself, please respect 2 baba. He is richer than you.
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by alaskido(m): 10:21am On Feb 08, 2017
Gordons, can you define what you mean by 2 baba is an illiterate? For your information an illiterate is a person who never attended any school. 2 Face went to school. At least if you obtain your SSSCE or OND you are educated and not an illiterate. I think 2 baba went up to obtaining a DIPLOMA. Gordon show us your certificate.
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Fadahunsi(m): 10:35am On Feb 08, 2017
slurryeye:
Why is that when issue of public protest comes up, that's when we remember who Fela was and what he fought for? Abeg leave Fela out of this. Please someone should inform Mr. Gordon to go do his research on Fela before displaying his ignorance to the world. Fela did not only use his music to fight the government, he protested in person. Every single day Fela went out with his entourage on the street of Lagos there is a public protest against the military government. In late 1970s when Obasanjo military government bought luxurious Mercedes as official cars, Fela bought several of the same Mercedes cars, dressed his dogs in Agbada and parade them on the streets of Lagos implying that military government are animals in Agbada. To him luxury cars are nothing, and government shouldn't be wasting taxpayers money in buying luxury cars, rather they should provide social infrastructure for the people. And please don't compare Fela to those names you mentioned.

Well, it wasn't obasanjo who bought the Mercedes, it was Shehu Shagari!
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by laribari(m): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2017
crazygod:
'The only illiterate who can sing correctly' Abeg is that an insult? shocked embarassed

Gordon is a fool! Of cos it's an insult because you do not even need to go there to drive home your point.

Howbeit, this dry comedian is acting like the illiterate because he is using words wrongly. What Gordon is saying is that 2baba is not educated that was why he failed in the protest. But did he actually fail? NO!

2face set the machine running and the protest was held, so what's this micky mouse saying?

An illiterate is someone who cannot read and write but 2face isn't in that category. Dropping out of skool doesn't make you and illiterate, just that you don't have a certificate to show that you attended school.

There are a lot of graduates today who will scatter your head with grammar and I have some in my office. So what do you say about that?

If you attend university and studied engineering, then u are certified in that field but that does not make them exposed. 2baba isn't a professional or certified for any university programme but there are people who ge certified for other music institutions. So you are illiterate once you do not attend uni? Like bill Gates right?

Talking about politics, this fool didn't know that entering it is not rocket science or nuclear physics. People wey dey there get two head?

Desmond Eliot didn't need special training to become a politician or all those stouts running for chancellor-ship.
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by laribari(m): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2017
Rexology:
Anyone referring 2Face as an illiterate is the biggest illiterate of our time who does not understand the meaning of illiterate.

Finally, someone with a brain.
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by domwas2(m): 11:02am On Feb 08, 2017
softwerk:
Hmmm bad pilkin
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by domwas2(m): 11:10am On Feb 08, 2017
This is not funny at all u can't bcs u are a comedian and then open ur dirty mouth to make mockery of people's intelligence... It high time someone make one one u a scape goat.
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Nkybabee: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2017
softwerk:
bad belle
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Max24: 11:42am On Feb 08, 2017
This guy is a slowpoke, really. So to him protest is a profession to be reserved for certain people. So all the people that came out that day has no other profession but protesting ? For this morons info medical doctors, engineers, teachers, lawyers, transporters,carpenters even pastors and imams came out on that day. So one can only protest with his or her profession like a doctor protesting with his stethoscope, lawyer with law reviews, carpenter with hammers, ? Really this guy needs to receive sense.
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Nkybabee: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2017
Cambells:
Nigerian comedian, Gordons has expressed his disappointment in 2face for trying to lead the nationwide protest which was held yesterday.

In a brief interview with GoldMyneTV, the ace comedian said that 2face is not a politician but a musician who should have fought the government with his music and not a protest.

He explained that Legendary musicians like Fela, Osayomore Joseph, Sonny Okosun fought the government with the tools they were used to.

He said "2face is my mentor when it comes to music. He is one musician I adore, Legendary to me but you cannot use a tool that you are not used to. When Fela was fighting the government, he used a tool that he was used to. Osayomore Joseph fought government and used a tool that he was used to. Sonny Okosun before he died, he used a tool he was used to. How on earth will 2face be fighting a fight that he's not used to? 2face is not a politician, he's a musician. If you want to lead a protest, you should lead it with music"

"How are you going to express yourself 2face when microphone is right in your face and you are asked to express your grievance and the reason why you are protesting? You can’t express yourself, it’s not your game. Do it with music you are used to. 2face is the only illiterate who can sing correctly,” he added

Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfEYxavpqZU

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/2face-fought-fight-that-he-is-not-used.html
Why insulting a fellow human like yourself, by calling him an illiterate, u will never get to 2face level in your comedy show. i like your advice but i hate the insult part, afterall you are not learned as well, Mr Gordon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nomfundo Yekani Wears Massive Cleavage-Baring Top To Her Show / Tiwa Savage Vs Genevieve Nnaji: Who Wore The Bridget Awosika Shirt Better? / Kate Henshaw Twerks At The Gym With Fitness Instructor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.