Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS (48092 Views)

Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ā€¸react After Today's Match - Read / Between Alex Iwobi And A Semi Unclad Fan In The Field (photos) / Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by CastedDude: 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
Arsenal forward Alex Iwobi who has been dating his pretty girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette, for over a year now -has continued to show that he's really into her. The Nigerian international was pictured in a loved up mood with his model girlfriend in a recent photo shared on Instagram.

The 19 model captioned the photo; loooool "alexxxx leave my hair alone!!!"literally us in a picture...

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/leave-my-hair-alone-between-alex-iwobi.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
drunk in love

2 Likes

Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by Donexy16(m): 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
CastedDude:
cc; lalasticlala

Why are you calling him.. Is this news?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by Ebubeslym(m): 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
fourth
4th
IV

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by Theyveedo(m): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
Alex leave woman n starting about how the SE will defeat Cameroon

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by josephine123: 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by Twizzy30(m): 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
That person calling lala. Is like brain is paining u

2 Likes

Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
still looking 4 where they held each others hair in this picture.

44 Likes

Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by lifezone247(m): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
Donexy16:

bro you supos knw say nairaland Na instagram na, it's not a news it's a picture grin

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by MakCoby(m): 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Not as Pretty as my Baby Girl

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by Shortyy(f): 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by Azeequeen(f): 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
Oga ooo
Different strokes for different folks
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by djbobby007: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
beware of woman alex,ur form lately is suspicious no wonder

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by adellam16(f): 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
Donexy16:

please ask d mumu. But not to worry d dummy lalastic brought it to front page as usual.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by Davifeghe(m): 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
See how i come waste my mb

2 Likes

Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by wizzlyd(m): 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by satowind(m): 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
Chopping money

Meanwhile thing don cheap small now that buhari is sick
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by SoftwareLord(m): 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
meanwhile my sig
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
CastedDude:
Arsenal forward Alex Iwobi who has been dating his pretty girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette, for over a year now -has continued to show that he's really into her. The Nigerian international was pictured in a loved up mood with his model girlfriend in a recent photo shared on Instagram.

The 19 model captioned the photo; loooool "alexxxx leave my hair alone!!!"literally us in a picture...

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/leave-my-hair-alone-between-alex-iwobi.html
Her hair abi another person hair wey she borrow undecided
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
All the best to them.
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by Vizzim: 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
Noted..
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by henrydadon(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
I will hate to see this guy move to china
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
She fine... But y she com use style resemble Mercy aigbe 4 d pix..
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by SIRmanjar(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
De model of a girl go dey feel like Victoria bechkam, for her mind now she dey date futbullar.

4 Likes

Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by rossyc(f): 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Abeg who is Alex Iwobi?
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
MakCoby:
Not as Pretty as my Baby Girl

7 Likes

Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by rattlesnake(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
orgli

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) / Khadim Ndiaye Suffers Both Legs Break In Match (Photos) / Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.