Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) (60784 Views)

My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by 2shur: 5:36am On Feb 08, 2017
so u mean kenya bizzare news sef dey happun 4naija.
nawa o.

ogunmeh jus too strong
buh na baba god geh power sure.

wtf

disgusting shiiit
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Emmaxmusic(m): 5:40am On Feb 08, 2017
life is full of mystery
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by symbianDON(m): 6:52am On Feb 08, 2017
when we say some men are goats ppl no de believe.....see what his wife gave birth to
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by napoleon77(m): 7:19am On Feb 08, 2017
eezeribe:

You are also ignorant in other areas, that's why your logic is one sided

Where in my post did I say I was knowledgeable in ALL areas and ignorant in none?

Are we competing in finding out our areas of ignorance?

If you feel my logic is one sided then provide the other side since you are not ignorant of women giving birth to goats. Seems you have experience in it but I wonder in what capacity!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by saintneo(m): 7:53am On Feb 08, 2017
ANIEXTY:
And sombody will say powers don't exist, please i would like them to explain this !
Seriously, I'd like atheists to come counter this one.

There is evil in this world. I cover myself with the blood of Jesus Christ, amen.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by askjohnprosper: 8:42am On Feb 08, 2017
shamecurls:
Big lie!
oboy na so I think before o! but confirmed it this morning by eye witnesses in Eneka port Harcourt. That is the area I work and close to a colleague house which is the topic this morning. Na true
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by shamecurls(m): 8:44am On Feb 08, 2017
askjohnprosper:
oboy na so I think before o! but confirmed it this morning by eye witnesses in Eneka port Harcourt. That is the area I work and close to a colleague house which is the topic this morning. Na true

The world should be coming to an end next week then!

Quite hard to believe!

How person go born goat shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by j1mmy: 9:31am On Feb 08, 2017
Unless this is ceritifed by a seriously-educated-doctor I don't believe the rubbish primitive Nigerians say everyday!

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by toseen7: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2017
ha! Nkan nbe!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by MrHenshaw: 9:51am On Feb 08, 2017
Phaezejoye:
Right dude, I'll give you a response. Don't worry, I do not plan to comment on the terrible state of your brain, though it's frightening. I come in peace.

So then, yeah, I'm an atheist. Honestly, in accordance with your prognosis, I have no explanation for such a miracle. It's beyond human reasoning - that's courtesy of the mysterious ways in which God works, right?

I'm amazed, as well as amused by the rapidity with which you nutty lots use other people's stories to demonstrate the inscrutability of your God. Yes, yes.... Both in heaven and on earth, likewise in worlds in-between, his ways are ineffable. Let me not dispute any of this.

However, when your wife gives birth, and the nurses, in connivance with the doctor, surreptitiously steal your baby, then the doctor approaches to bestow upon you the most extravagant and luxurious shock, in that moment in time when you're already feeling the greatest amount of joy and happiness, only to "slaughter"(!) you by informing you that your wife has given birth to a goat! I hope you'll believe such a "miracle"..... I really do hope you'll take that moment to contemplate and acknowledge the inscrutability of God's ways..... I'm positive you'll remember that God operates in mysterious ways...... I'm confident that your rational mind will not start screaming "BULLSHIT!!!"

You still have not made any point.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by MaeBlocks(f): 9:54am On Feb 08, 2017
I saw people gathered at a place yesterday on my way from work and when I asked what was happening, the Keke driver said a woman gave birth to a goat at a church program. I told myself no point stopping to go see for myself cos I knew I was going to find this gist here and my Port Harcourt people no disappoint at all.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 08, 2017
MrHenshaw:

You still have not made any point.
shocked shocked I'm sure I didn't.......

It'll take an hour lecture by an Harvard Professor before I can understand how it went right over your head undecided
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by MrHenshaw: 10:14am On Feb 08, 2017
Phaezejoye:
shocked shocked I'm sure I didn't.......

It'll take an hour lecture by an Harvard Professor before I can understand how it went right over your head undecided

U can continue your insult but try to make your point, period!Your over reaction can only cause you depression not me.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 08, 2017
saintneo:

Seriously, I'd like atheists to come counter this one.

There is evil in this world. I cover myself with the blood of Jesus Christ, amen.
I don't seem to get you guys though. Are there not atheists who aren't scientific materialists undecided

Anyways, scientific materialist or not, there's no way I'm gonna believe that shiit..... It's Impossible. There must be some trick to it.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2017
MrHenshaw:

U can continue your insult but try to make your point, period!Your over reaction can only cause you depression not me.

Okay, bro. This isn't necessary. Now, you can take a long walk on a short pier. Thank you.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by evyjay97(f): 9:39am On Feb 10, 2017
It's true it happened in my community I saw the goat and the woman life. The pregnancy was carried for 3 years sef not even 2. She was seriously crying. And the evangelist has helped so many people with various types of illness. This was one among many

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I May Have Caught Something (graphic) / Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria / My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.