Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Domestic Cleaning And Nanny Services - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Domestic Cleaning And Nanny Services (961 Views)

Invest In The Growing Domestic Gas Industry / Cleanwash Dry Cleaning And Laundry Management Software / Equipment Leasing: Dry-cleaning And Laundry Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domestic Cleaning And Nanny Services by Mospet: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2009
In XCLUSIVEKLIN SERVICES, we offer you domestic cleaning service and personal nanny service, where you dont need to keep house-help anymore. We will send our staff to you to help in all the domestic cleaning and arrangement of your home and they leave after completing their assignment.

If you are in need of our service you can contact through Email: xclusiveklin@consultant.com; mospet2003@yahoo.co.uk or call us 08033269816, 08076044965

LETS TAKE THE STRESS OFF YOU

Re: Domestic Cleaning And Nanny Services by semilore4(f): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2009
what is the routine like,time frame of work and charges?and also do they services all areas ikorodu inclusive
Re: Domestic Cleaning And Nanny Services by Mospet: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2009
It depends on the area in Ikorodu. Kindly send me your email address, so I can send you the details of our charges and frame of work. Thank you
Re: Domestic Cleaning And Nanny Services by semilore4(f): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2010
my address is dufeo@yahoo.com
Re: Domestic Cleaning And Nanny Services by Petrodirect: 12:33am On May 09, 2020
Alright

(1) (Reply)

Buy Bulk Sms @ N2:50k Each, Place Your Order Here:- / dd / Scratch Card A Powerful Tool To Achieving Sales Target

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.