Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting (85193 Views)

Photos Of The Last Game Kobe Bryant Watched With His Daughter / Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by sugarbelly4: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tuface has reacted to yesterday's protest in a new video he shared on his IG account. He was thankful to Nigerians who continued with the protest, even without him and also mocked those who called him a coward, saying that at least he's made his voice heard in the first instance.

See the IG video below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQOJ0lKjpt8/?taken-by=official2baba

[img]http://3.bp..com/-U1LR7O_S6OI/WJotOlkHqHI/AAAAAAAANBI/rz6i__CMYBYm5aEC87Hj3iasGA8yVYGWgCLcB/s400/re.jpeg[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3ScBAank7g

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/i-watched-with-tears-in-my-eyes-as.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by sugarbelly4: 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
see another one he talked about truth about DSS arresting him

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/i-watched-with-tears-in-my-eyes-as.html

was he really arrested by DSS?

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hummmm....where is the video?
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Hadez(f): 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lies.

13 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by casttlebarbz(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
na him Sabi

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nikeruka(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
What a great opportunity u just missed..

224 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by LivingHuman: 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2017

4 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Donexy16(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
2face still deserves some credits, atleast he brot about the idea, even if he ended up disapointin his followers.. Baba u try jor

196 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by sugarbelly4: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
LivingHuman:
This is the video, OP u can copy the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi7XVv6dv5o

done.. lalasticlala
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Came: 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
You watched with tears as people come out for wetin you no fit finish, you dey house dey cry crocodile tears. Yeye dey smell. Na now I no why many woman get belle for this man and many still dey pursue am,,he no get liver to tell them say him no want rubbish,,dem fine, and he start to dey sample dem,,dey born anyhow .

340 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
2baba u started wat u can't finish rest in peace baba fela

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by dfrost: 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
angry cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by ngmgeek(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
You 'talked the talk' and when it came time to 'walk the walk'. Who chickened Out? 2face Idibia

213 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by lielbree: 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
We understand. You were left with no choice.

You're not a coward.

Dss don't plan around, they would have kill tuface if he didn't cancel....

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by cocaineaddict(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
Come. Op

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by kings09(m): 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
In d other room
BecaciaBarbie:
Hummmm....where is the video?

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by hahn(m): 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
Came:
You watched with tears as people come out for wetin you no fit finish, you dey house dey cry crocodile tears. Yeye dey smell. Na now I no why many woman get belle for this man and many still dey pursue am,,he no get liver to tell them say him no want rubbish,,dem fine, and he start to dey sample dem,,dey born anyhow .

Maybe they like him for his music smiley
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by sarrki(m): 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
This guy is a fraudster

Like Nnamdi kanu

For Nnamdi kanu he will spend 3 more decades on different prison under Nigeria he hated so much

35 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by sweerychick(f): 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
See this clown, trying to play a victim. of course you are a Big coward and a hypocrite because you started what you couldn't finish. tongue why did you call for a national protest when you weren't ready for the implications? Abi see charlyboy he's fearless and he even showed up.. But instead you chickened out at the last moment.. Abeg keep your sympathy to yourself, you such a huge disgrace tongue next time keep silent on national issues, and don't come and form Nnamdi kanu or fayose or better still Fela when you don't have the balls to back it up angry just stick to your Annie and baby mamas

275 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by sample042(m): 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ya, indeed u r...

Infact as a result of what u did, am no longer ur fan.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by kings09(m): 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tubaba u try n u r neva a coward. Just dat u missed an opportunity of indelible greatness but no yawa as u r still great man.

Even u get legacy unlike buhari who will never have one even among zombies Wch will last as long as their pay keeps coming.

#IstillStandWithTubaba

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
Na so
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Silentscreamer(f): 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
I dont trust all dis celebrities, everything they do is just for publicity sake.

18 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by LaRochelle(f): 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nigerians and their bad mouths...

Did those people watch the video where he declared his intention to back out of the protest? Dude was messed up, mehn. Did you see his eyes? He was not looking into the camera 90% of the video duration. He was sad, and I know he wasn't acting. The people mocking him, did they come out for the protest? Was he the only celebrity that supported the cause? Do you have any idea of what he was threatened with?

Please oh, when next you want to shade or mock someone, put yourself in their shoes and see if you would love another doing same to you.

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by riffson(m): 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
tears ke
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by first001: 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
Trust is like sheet of paper, once it is squeezed it can never be the same again. "2face you no try"

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by bonechamberlain(m): 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Oga better remain silent on this issue. The deed has been done

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Baroba(m): 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tuface should just keep quiet, the deed is done..move on.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by driand(m): 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Guy u fall my hand

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Seun360(m): 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Fear fear man.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by lifestyle1(m): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Not relevant anymore sir.

33 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him / Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air / Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.