Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Add-on Services For a Cyber-cafe (Apart from Net Browsing) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Add-on Services For a Cyber-cafe (Apart from Net Browsing) (4590 Views)

Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? / Cost Of Opening A Cyber Cafe In Nigeria / Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Add-on Services For a Cyber-cafe (Apart from Net Browsing) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2005
Apart from browsing, what other services can I add to my cafe to boost income. Somebody out there should give me a lifeline. any great idea will be hugely welcome.
Re: Add-on Services For a Cyber-cafe (Apart from Net Browsing) by layi(m): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2005
**Internet Calls

**Snacks and refreshments

**Internet training/webdesign courses

**Info finder services- Get hard to find information from the net andsell as a digital product.
Re: Add-on Services For a Cyber-cafe (Apart from Net Browsing) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2005
i will defininately work on some of yr suggestions .i need you to expantiate on the last point.

more contributions are welcome.ciao
Re: Add-on Services For a Cyber-cafe (Apart from Net Browsing) by demmy(m): 12:17am On Dec 10, 2005
Games. Definitely games. From FIFA 2005 to Halo2 to Vice City to everything arcade and FPS to online gaming. Please put games. you won't regret it. Of course you'll have to upgrade your PCs' power and probably your internet connection but it should worth it.
Re: Add-on Services For a Cyber-cafe (Apart from Net Browsing) by Montana: 3:44am On Jul 04, 2006
How about offering PC's in a more private setting for people who want to talk more intimately? You know, with a door!!!!!!!!!! I know there are people who would pay more for that kind of privacy. My man has been looking for a cafe like this for 2 weeks in lagos and hasn't been able to find one.
Re: Add-on Services For a Cyber-cafe (Apart from Net Browsing) by bani(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2006
yeah snacks and refreshment are a good one, i make a little bit of something from it monthly, bt it had better be good snacks like yo can get at tantis or any other fast food outlet. also computer appreciation courses are easy to run or you go a bit further with web design or any other. the gaming idea if you have got space to seclude a section you can go ahead with it. cant say abt it
Re: Add-on Services For a Cyber-cafe (Apart from Net Browsing) by Ashiwaju(m): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2006
Well get a PSP, an Arcade, A DsTv for Viewing Centre! and think of Redistributing your bandwidth!
Re: Add-on Services For a Cyber-cafe (Apart from Net Browsing) by didisky(m): 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2006
How about adding SMS?
Re: Add-on Services For a Cyber-cafe (Apart from Net Browsing) by kazey(m): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2006
Develop a package that even those that have internet at home would want to come browsing to make use of your facilities.

1. A member IT library?
2. Game Competitions?
3. A mini parlour with daily newspapers and latest celebrity mags, and a cable tv for members?
4. A small pc service corner?

The question is how much room-space do you have to install all the additionals? If room-space isn't a problem, then getting more customers to pay for cafe membership that come with the spice and flavour shouldn't be a problem too smiley.
Re: Add-on Services For a Cyber-cafe (Apart from Net Browsing) by paddymo(m): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2010
guy think of digital photography if you have enough space, its really lucrative,

Anotherthing is ur space and biz location, what the people will need, there are places some services cant work except you know what your folks will need.
Re: Add-on Services For a Cyber-cafe (Apart from Net Browsing) by waleluv1(m): 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2010
The best form of feasibility study is to study your environment, and pin-point what the people around

you really need/want. A particular biz is making waves in Lagos does not mean it would fetch you good

money in Ibadan.

This is common sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(no biz succeeds in an environment where it is not needed)

The best form of biz idea ever comes from the environment
Re: Add-on Services For a Cyber-cafe (Apart from Net Browsing) by routik(m): 5:07pm On May 16, 2010
lids:

@Helen 123,there are lot of businesses to do aside your cafe business that you will net in huge income for yourself, if you care to know about 5 Businesses to do that will give you streams of income with little start-up capital, dont exitate to call me on 08056121259, 01-8282850 or your send me mail to lidsresources@yahoo.
ollyst:

Many are reserve about online business. Although it is true that some of this online business are scam. But you can go through this age with that mentality. Business generally involve risk, but I am presenting here a calculative risk of sure return. Dong online business is a sure and easy way to get rich now. To get the report on about 10 sure online business, mail me with subject tag ONLINE BUSINESS - ollystaffiliates@yahoo.com
Thats one thing about some people in nairaland. it irritates

@ poster, if you have big space u can actually do more business and render other IT services to your regular customers and outsiders may come and patronize you for those extra services.
you can add booking of flight tickets, free seminar on how to browse, believe me some people need it in your area, and make sure you are consistent.
wish you the best.
Re: Add-on Services For a Cyber-cafe (Apart from Net Browsing) by brianromel(m): 4:37pm On May 17, 2010
Post a topic and the vultures start cycling. Admin no be php with asp way this site was designed in, well place sensorship on some words and some sites to prevent this guys.
Well any who, the ideas placed here are alright but all depends on u lad,what kind of cafe u got,how much space is available to u and what budget ur working with.
If u got space go with food and drinks cos there are guys who will browse at ur cafe 4 hrs,thought make it cheap.
Gsm killed internet calling but why not link a headset to each system and let them call on yahoo messenger or find some free voip service for uk and us, and link it for each system.
And if u got funds, go wireless 24,thats 24hrs and provide those around ur area and charge lower than wat most broadband providers charge(its possible).
Opportunities r abound so check these and use ur head.(not physically).

1 Like

Re: Add-on Services For a Cyber-cafe (Apart from Net Browsing) by naijacutee(f): 5:18pm On May 17, 2010
collins465:

Thats one thing about some people in nairaland. it irritates

@ poster, if you have big space u can actually do more business and render other IT services to your regular customers and outsiders may come and patronize you for those extra services.
you can add booking of flight tickets, free seminar on how to browse, believe me some people need it in your area, and make sure you are consistent.
wish you the best.

Irrelevant, irritating posts deleted.
Re: Add-on Services For a Cyber-cafe (Apart from Net Browsing) by tundejayz: 7:38pm On May 21, 2010
international calls
Re: Add-on Services For a Cyber-cafe (Apart from Net Browsing) by routik(m): 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2010
Irrelevant, irritating posts deleted.
thanks for taking it into consideration.
Re: Add-on Services For a Cyber-cafe (Apart from Net Browsing) by wealthlift(m): 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2010
Wao,

Thats a great question.

Why not talk to internet business resource persons like us to organise a small seminar

It could be free but we bank on the back end sales.
Re: Add-on Services For a Cyber-cafe (Apart from Net Browsing) by StarrMatthieu: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2012
Thanks for sharing.[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea ? (importation Of Perfume, Deodorant And Other Body Products) / Digistore24 Account Opening In Nigeria / Lets Talk Abt Candle Making Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.