Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant - Travel (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant (1979393 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by DaddyTheFather: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ndukaezennia1:
Hehehehehehehehe! Typical Nigerian hypocrisy being displayed here. Why did you omit verse 21 of this your lengthy bible post. My people verse Ephesian 5:21 says "Submit to one another out of Reverence for Christ (The NIV bible titles from vs21 to end as (Instruction to Christian household). But the typical Nigerian guy will always ignore that verse 21. But its ok. My brother @guitarlife if you are going to stay in Canada you must revisit your mindset of submission although I have reasons to believe you didn't want to marry the lady in question. Your submission story is just a cover loool! We have all used it before and gone ahead to marry crazier women. My wife told me worse than this lady told you I still went ahead and married her because I was crazily in love with this crazy girl. Three years down the line. I have a woman who will transfer her whole salary to me if I am short of cash, do my laundry( I do not know how much washing a shirt cost, she washes and irons like a pro), send me to market with soup list,I have customers now..Lol! hand me okra to cut, taught me how to make spaghetti and plantain (infact she swears I fry plantain better than her so she has stopped frying plantain, I do that now..Loool!But all in all I have a woman who is willing to love me with her all, who is still not afraid to call me out whenever she feels I am wrong. If that is the partnership, my guy I will take it and to be sincere I am happy. I will not lie and say I wasnt scared prior marriage but I have learnt that all you need is a good woman. if the so called partnership is me taking part in house chores. It hasn't killed me yet. This our Canadian journey she gave it her all infact I just started participating. My opinion is let us all work with stuff that will work for us. Naija favors we men all the time but if you are planning to move here with your spouse my dear naija brothers readjust o. Bikokwa to avoid had I known. If you dont want to you can do like our Igbo brothers relocate alone and be sending money down but then there are still downsides to that..

Guy...your Mrs and my Mrs must have been made on the same day by the same able God. Woman that you know you can die today and your kids will be fine. I greet you sir.

Seriously though, the Bible talk say I be head and I see myself as the head. But the head of an organisation is the chief servant. A president answers to the people. A true head is not afraid of challenge, because it means you must be certain of the direction you want the ship to take, so that when that woman that is every bit as capable as you asks you to explain yourself, your answer will be something more articulate than "don't question the head".

Una wey dey form undisputed head, Sha remember that once you claim that title, you become the lowest servant of all. Maybe think about that before you start carrying chest and doing manly posture...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by TheCongo2: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
SkyWalk12:
Me: calls someone stupid
You: says saying stupid is bad
You: calls me stupid.

Good job.

I never call you stupid
In any case I have edited the post.
"You" have been replaced by "me".

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by DaddyTheFather: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
Whoever you are, God bless you mightily for this comment. May your peace be unending in all your unending days. Say amen.

vascey:

I've followed this discussion and I'm quite impressed with your candor. Not because of your point of view - no two marriages are alike so nothing is caste in stone- but more for your composure. Indeed, your opinion is yours and others should respect that. When we begin to hear people being attacked for airing their personal opinions respectfully, then that conversation is a no no. I'm very surprised that the culprits are some of our most respected contributors on this thread.

Pls @maternal and @vole, I can't attempt to disrespect either of you cos I know we have built this thread of your help and knowledge. But pls it's not okay to personally attack a person for airing his opinion and perspective. Its called cyber bullying and it's an issue that undermines whatever point you are trying to make. I understand you feel strongly about the subject and that's fine, but speaking to Guiterlife like you did is not consistent with what we know about you. It's not ok to say he's saying bulshit just because you don't agree with him. It's not okay to tell him to do and sit down for airing his perspective.

That's my 2cents.

8 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Hafsat24(f): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
ceemac:

Uncle Salford,

It will be 50/50 when both parties involved work the same job that will bring same income oo.. No one is gonna be one cent more than the other

Both parties will have the pregnancy for 4.5months and transfer it to the other for the rest 4.5months and on the delivery, the two parties will share the baby and deliver it the same time

Maternity leave and paternity leave will be shared equally also to cater equally for the newborn

The both parties will have to start work at the same time, close the same time and go and pick the kids in school at the same time

Until then 50 o ge 50 ooo..

While the above is never possible, the most important ingredient in marriage I should thing is most importantly understanding, maturity and sacrifice.

O ju ti ri ooo..

I can't laugh abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
someone should please post some christmas pictures here from obodo oyinbo, there is still too much tension in the air, I could almost cut it with a knife.

3 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Licious07(f): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
Oh Lord!! I came online to read Living in Canada tips and most importantly Landing gist grin grin just to end up scrolling and scrolling between pages.....Oya,It's ok people....Hubands love your wives,wives submit to your husband.

15 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by GozyNA: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
The banter on this thread today made my day. You people should do this everyday biko

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Lovell234(m): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL.

Licious07:
Oh Lord!! I came online to read Living in Canada tips and most importantly Landing gist grin grin just to end up scrolling and scrolling between pages.....Oya,It's ok people....Hubands love your wives,wives submit to your husband.

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by GozyNA: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
Or maybe you didn't know it was there bros grin

DadR:
I didn't really intentionally omit verse 21 but since you have assumed so and tagged me an hypocrite, no froblem grin. As I mentioned earlier, I'm not in for any form of argument.

Peace!

3 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by ceemac: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
pejuhazel:
Why must there be a head in a marriage? I believe any man fighting or clamouring for that position is insecure because if he were a man who is confident in His masculinity, he wouldn't mind sharing responsibilities with someone he has decided to share his life with. Marriage is a partnership because it requires the knowledge of two people to make it a success. All this talk of submission belong in a master/servant relationship.

Submission is relative in the context.. It depends on how you interpret it, but before the marriage, why didn't they both go on their kneels to propose? As y'all want to be smart with equality now.. Did you propose to your hubby or he did? Why don't you ask yourself why you didn't propose together? Or why didn't you both go on your kneels to propose? Did he pay the bride price or you did? how much of a groom price did you pay?

Same guy you must have told severally or use your mind to apportion him the duty of always sending recharge cards and making the calls when you both were dating... Why do we want to be more saintly more than the Pope? Deep down in you guys mind, when you have sons tomorrow or even your brothers, and you go visiting, encourage the wife to seat while your son or brother sees to his roaster's time to making the dish in the kitchen all because he's married..

That is where the various gender roles as stated comes in.. I am not against helping your better half, I am against turning it to a 'must do' and by force

9 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by blessings2017(m): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
Interesting conversation.

I must commend Guitarlife for airing his opinion and sticking to it, not minding if he's politically correct or not. You can't flaw his line of reasoning as a lone ranger amidst torrents of feminine activists.

My opinion, women activists must campaign for the eradication of the bride price system notoriously found in an African traditional marriage which I'm quite sure most of you had. This is one of the root causes on men's stance on authority and submissiveness.

In being fair and wanting a leveled-playing field with shared responsibilities and rights in the family, women activists should insist men don't pay any bride price on their heads, so that we know that the marriage is a partnership arrangement from the get-go. Honestly, a typical Nigerian man is not easily amenable to western culture, not after spending a lot of money to marry his wife ( I'm aware a few women give men money to marry them but that's more of an exception than the general norm). For such a man, he has no business being in marriage outside Nigeria unless he changes his ways. If not, the feared - divorce- becomes reality.

It seems that the words 'head' and 'helpmate' when used in conjunction with marriage is fast becoming repulsive . I won't be surprised to see those words join the list of derogatory words as a marriage terminology. But then, the fact still remains that as a practicing christian, those words are ever alive in the bible.

We should understand that 'head' and 'helpmate' also mean a form of Partnership. Yes! it is . Partnership varies in percentages and it is left for a couple in marriage to design the ratio and be flexible with it. That said, being the 'head' or 'helpmate' could be flexibile, depending on the circumstances and as a husband or wife , where your significant other is better suited for a particular task , he or she should be allowed to perform it with respect to his/her sense of judgement. In that particular situation, the person that called the shot is the head ( in a very flexible arrangement).

I don't have any issues with western cultures and I am not in a hurry to embrace all of it. Nevertheless, a hard stance would be that a woman that encourages payment of bride price by the man shouldn't cry wolf when asked to submit to the man. Without fear of contradiction, skip the traditional marriage and it's tedious demands/rigours skewed against the man, do a court marriage or be common-law partners and wholly observe western cultures. That would be an absolute masterpiece and then you'd be in your right to delineate any culturally gender-assigned roles and expectations in your marriage. For the most part, African and Western cultures are like oil and water, they don't mix.

However, pre-expectations and rigidity in marriage does no one any good. Personally, I would canvass for a hybrid of some sort more especially if you find yourself in a western country. My guy, the system is against us . I've been opportune to study some family case-files, and honestly I was traumatized knowing men suffer a lot . The legal system does not even care about you. It's in your best interest as a man to conform to a certain level, well, unless you're the major provider in the family by all indices -still risky though. This I write because, if you ever drive your 'mgbeke' christian wife you married from Nigeria to the point of self awareness of her inherent powers (no be rights again), na only God go save you.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by ceemac: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
toboy:

Lol! This is a very good question that alot of men don't think through. Personally, I think I will be comfortable with a woman being in charge, especially if she is more capable than me. As long as love and harmony reigns.

As soon as that happens, check the last meal you must have had and where it came from... You must have successfully eaten efo riro with some baba's condiments ooo... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by TheCongo2: 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
Licious07:

Lol...
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by ceemac: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
maternal:

I'm a man. I wouldn't do a roster myself. Only for the children though.

You must do roster oo.. You were the one that fanned all these fire.. You now want to jaapa? Biko bia, You must do a roster and it must be near the door, no one forgets his/her duties ooo... How then do you justify a 50/50 share with no roster? There is no ojoro in this marriage business ooo

13 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by ceemac: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Homguy:
It's important not to shift goal posts. You and pejuhazel argued for equality without any head figure. I disagreed.

...I wonder what would make a woman more capable of heading her home, except she's married to a loser, or some irresponsible man. In that case this argument wouldn't have happened.

More importantly please either agree or disagree that any institutions must have a head.

Spot on fam... the goal post must remain where we have to score hattrick oo... She's a barrister and I'm not surprised she is trying to exhibit and activate 'nolo contendere'... You caught her in the act of 'abracadabra'

3 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Ifeoma77(f): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
ceemac:

As soon as that happens, check the last meal you must have had and where it came from... You must have successfully eaten efo riro with some baba's condiments ooo... grin grin grin grin
I've been expecting this comment. Very surprised it took this long
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Ifeoma77(f): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
Guitarlife:
someone should please post some christmas pictures here from obodo oyinbo, there is still too much tension in the air, I could almost cut it with a knife.
tongue

14 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by sunvick(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
Bro you just lost a wonderful woman. She won an argument where you lost which is a great compliment. Women like her are rare to come by. Truly Ones man food is another mans poison
* Women who go for something and get what they want out of it.
* Women who cannot stand their man been cheated in their presence
* Women of determination
* Goal getters
* Women who believes in bringing into the family than allowing another person rob you off

Infact @Guiterlife Please Can you link me up to her

Guitarlife:

While I respect your opinion , yet again I am stating that the bolded already addresses that area of your concern.

Have you thought that the man can ask the woman to take the key and drive ? But one person has to lead, even a pack of wolves is not led by 2 it never works.

[b]My bae became irate went to meet the driver and got into a fit or rage long story short she succesfully retrieved 2 naira and came back to me grinning from ear to ear with a sense of accomplishment visibly written on her face. [/b]That moment I knew I had made a mistake being with her.
Why ? (Please note I paid for the journey 100%).

1. The rage and anger displayed was something I had never seen in her, I could never have imagined she was capable of such.
2. The audacity to go and re-negotiate with the driver was not only insensitive to me but showed a lack of respect for my judgement.
3. The reason I choose to allow the driver get away with the 2 naira was because I felt this illiterate drivers sometimes could be violent and dangerous and there was not point risking my life over 2 naira - now her decision to proceed to wrestle for the rest of the money to me showed a lack of proper orientation in value system.

23 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by AZeD1(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
blessings2017:
Interesting conversation.

I must commend Guitarlife for airing his opinion and sticking to it, not minding if he's politically correct or not. You can't flaw his line of reasoning as a lone ranger amidst torrents of feminine activists.

My opinion, women activists must campaign against the eradication of the bride price system notoriously found in an African traditional marriage which I'm quite sure most of you had. This is one of the root causes on men's stance on authority and submissiveness.

In being fair and wanting a leveled-playing field with shared responsibilities and rights in the family, women activists should insist men don't pay any bride price on their heads

I don't why you are bringing women into this bride price matter because last I checked there's no village I know of in Nigeria were women collect bride price. Its strictly a "men" thing and it still continues till this day because it's the last thing men use to claim submission.

12 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Zutlin: 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ifeoma77:

tongue

���

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by AZeD1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
sunvick:

grin cheesy wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by ceemac: 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
maternal:

A name is a name. Feminists? Far from it. I believe in equality in all aspects. If a woman puts her hands on me I'd beat her finish. That's how equal I am. Nobody gets a pass. Actually only momsy, daughter, and sister gets a pass. Just the hypocracy is funny. This was the same way slavery was justified. You know when the white used some nonsense bible verse, and claimed They re the masters and Africans should be submissive ? Can you imagine if a white man comes up to these men and say the nonsense They re saying about their woman ? It'd unacceptable and they'd be called racist.

How do hypocrites justify this ? Honestly.

double standard Uncle at the bolded.. If she puts her hand on you, just put your hand back, where is the 'I'd beat her finish' coming from? where then is the equality that you claim?

Have you ever wondered that when a woman slaps a man and the man sucks it up and walk away, he is regarded by all onlookers including women alike as brave? but when the reverse happens, the man is regarded as a coward?

Does such in itself tells you that men and women ain't the same?

7 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by ceemac: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by ceemac: 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
claseek:
Love is what matters.

If there's really true love between a couple, you wont have a problem sharing chores/responsibility with your wife or husband, bathing the kids sometimes, cooking meals, contributing financially to the upkeep of the family (as a wife) without been asked.. etc ..
I mean these things should come easily to you..
Marriage is a partnership between two people. Not a relstionship between master and a slave

That been said, i still agree that the man is the head of the family.

Buhahahaha... She for no contribute ooo... In the era of 50/50, The wife must report all her salary to the last cent ooo.. You see how y'all wing situations to suit you? E reach finances now, It is to contribute and not to report the entirety... Y'all should kwantinue oo.... grin grin grin

My bad, you are one of the good ones... I didn't see the bolded before reacting.. lol
You have justified fully the kind of home training that you got.. May your sons get your kind of person as a wife!

2 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Zutlin: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
AZeD1:

I don't why you are bringing women into this bride price matter because last I checked there's no village I know of in Nigeria were women collect bride price. Its strictly a "men" thing and it still continues till this day because it's the last thing men use to claim submission.

Well said. I was going to give a similar response but I decided to let it slide. I no get power.

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by ceemac: 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
Canadachi:
Haaaa,I am so happy I can finally comment grin...So I been a silent reader for about a year and I decided to register because of this marriage arguement.Most men on here are not ready to get married oh...which one is submit and head in marriage?smh

Lol... If the most men are not ready to get married.. Most women will also be left waiting for the men to be ready na... Ain't you seeing a chain reaction or a ripple effect there?

Las las... If those women can not wait for the men to get ready, that will be babymama duty calling ooo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by slimlanre: 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
vascey:

I've followed this discussion and I'm quite impressed with your candor. Not because of your point of view - no two marriages are alike so nothing is caste in stone- but more for your composure. Indeed, your opinion is yours and others should respect that. When we begin to hear people being attacked for airing their personal opinions respectfully, then that conversation is a no no. I'm very surprised that the culprits are some of our most respected contributors on this thread.

Pls @maternal and @vole, I can't attempt to disrespect either of you cos I know we have built this thread of your help and knowledge. But pls it's not okay to personally attack a person for airing his opinion and perspective. Its called cyber bullying and it's an issue that undermines whatever point you are trying to make. I understand you feel strongly about the subject and that's fine, but speaking to Guiterlife like you did is not consistent with what we know about you. It's not ok to say he's saying bulshit just because you don't agree with him. It's not okay to tell him to do and sit down for airing his perspective.

That's my 2cents.

Spot on!
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
sunvick:
Bro you just lost a wonderful woman. She won an argument where you lost which is a great compliment. Women like her are rare to come by. Truly Ones man food is another mans poison
* Women who go for something and get what they want out of it.
* Women who cannot stand their man been cheated in their presence
* Women of determination
* Goal getters
* Women who believes in bringing into the family than allowing another person rob you off

Bro what it means is that we all have different ways of interpreting things which is one of the things that makes us entirely unique in this world.
You see a goal getter , I saw a fighter, I am the man and culturally I am expected and created to be aggressive, I want my women soft grin(this doesn't mean weak) .

I want my woman to be a woman, not a woman who secretly wishes and pushes to be a man. Aggression, rage, temper etc and primarily associated with testosterone , lets just say such behaviour in women turns me off.

With regards to your request for her number ? grin grin Let me think about it.

9 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by slimlanre: 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
TheCongo2:

Bro, we need arguments and not abusive language.
As far as I know stupid is subjective.

Anyone who doesn't think my thoughts or speak my language is stupid.
Conversely I may be the stupid one for not thinking their thoughts or speaking their language.

You couldn't have said it any better!

3 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by blessings2017(m): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
AZeD1:

You're missing the point.

Bride price is where parents of the bride collect a sum of money given by the groom which ushers in the celebration of a traditional marriage amidst other requirements. Strictly speaking, money is being collected on top of the woman's head.

This is akin to slavery. In slavery, money was paid for the slaves and their master owned them. We all agree this practise was all shades of wrong, against natural justice and basic human rights. How was it abolished? By declaration of its illegality after several public outcry against it.

That way, payment of bride price and all its appurtenances should be abolished. It follows that if we are trying to embrace everything about the western way of marriage, which is marriage by convenience, then bride price which is dehumanizing ( a man paying money to 'own' his bride ) should also be abolished. Because it is from there that most Nigerian men have that entitlement over you as 'lord"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by AZeD1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
blessings2017:

You're missing the point.

Bride price is where parents of the bride collect a sum of money given by the groom which ushers in the celebration of a traditional marriage amidst other requirements. Strictly speaking, money is being collected on top of the woman's head.

This is akin to slavery. In slavery, money was paid for the slaves and their master owned them. We all agree this practise was all shades of wrong, against natural justice and basic human rights. How was it abolished? By declaration of its illegality after several public outcry against it.

That way, payment of bride price and all its appurtenances should be abolished. It follows that if we are trying to embrace everything about the western way of marriage, which is marriage by convenience, then bride price which is dehumanizing ( a man paying money to 'own' his bride ) should also be abolished. Because it is from there that most Nigerian men have that entitlement over you as 'lord"
Parents of the bride? In Igbo land, the women are not even allowed were the discussion is taking place. The Yoruba's don't collect it anymore so I don't know why you are saying parents because its usually 'elders' comprised of men.

11 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by slimlanre: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
salford1:
It is good to have this argument or better still discussion so people can be prepared. We can quote bible and cultural proverbs from now till tomorrow, truth is that some women will change when they come under stress or feel empowered.

What type of stress am I talking about?
Immigrants face a list of major life changes including adjusting to a new family dynamic where men are often no longer the sole providers. Many have to face being unqualified for jobs, while facing major financial pressures. Back home men were responsible for major finances, the wives were usually just supplementing the family income. Now both major finances and expenses will be bourne by both husbands and wives.

The role reversal is causing a lot conflict, parenting problems and domestic violence in immigrant families, because the whole family dynamic is changing. For some men, it's going to be a huge blow for self-esteem, self-confidence and for their masculinity as can be seen by some commenters on this thread. The stress of adjusting and creating a new life in a new and strange country can push families and relationships to boiling point. Some are working survival jobs at least till they get something better, and they're working different shifts and they may not even see each other many times. House chores would be left undone. Kids can easily be neglected too. There are also stresses when it comes to parenting, with children quickly adapting to life in Canada, often abandoning traditional values and norms. Kids are integrating much faster than parents.

When you add all this mix together, common chores will become overwhelming for the women. In Nigeria, alot of us have families around us to help, nannies, drivers, etc. Once you get to Canada, there would be no one to assist. We are often not prepared well for this.

Keeping the family as one will now depend on how well the man can adapt to these changes by deviating from cultural norms and traditional beliefs.

May God help us all.

I admire how you lay down your points without attacking personalities.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (505)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.