Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. (52418 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by TeeFeh(f): 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
Bahddo:
just like that? How many months pregnancy are we talking about here?
it was a foetus..still small
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by princeemmma(m): 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
the case should be also handle with anger

1 Like

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by TeeFeh(f): 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Benita27:
Naive girls undergo abortions...like the op. I was expecting something reasonable from you...gossip monger!, not "will you keep quiet!".

Tell us how you removed your own, not Tolu or whatever your friend's name is.

I'm not a killer ma'am..moreover I only used this post to pass a message to people,the names are hidden and all,I didn't put up her photo or shits,why are you ranting like a dog?

14 Likes

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by TeeFeh(f): 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
sureteeboy:

God Bless you o. Who gives a shit about the preambles written up there.
I explained in the comment box nah
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
firstking01:
Nope, it's because you were too in a haste for me to put it when you saw my magnificient xxd...as it was well shaved and shaped, i just had to obey your instructions and slowly put it in, awwwshhembarassed....not to worry, we 'll condomise ourselves this time aroundtongue
"Magnificent" what?.

The small thing i managed...don't kill me with laughter abeg!. cheesy grin

Na so una dey hype una selves for nl. cheesy
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
michaelwilli:

Ur own na postinor shey?
Correct guy!, so even you know postinor na some girls dey mumu up and down. grin
rebirthforgoody:
Lol. Don't mind Firstking01.

Hahahahaha I can't stop laughing
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
TeeFeh:
I'm not a killer ma'am..moreover I only used this post to pass a message to people,the names are hidden and all,I didn't put up her photo or shits,why are you ranting like a dog?
So what's the morals of this co.ck and bull story you wrote up there?, do we look like kids to you?...if you're seeking for attention, do so with something reasonable.

Who does an abortion with hanger?...you think foetus could fall out just like that with hanger?.
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Bahddo(m): 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
TeeFeh:
it doesn't quite add up though. One doesn't just press her abdomen and make the foetus slide out.
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by yinkarh187(m): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Same Abortion using hanger happened in my secondary school,only God did not kill that senior that year,I heard she got married three years back,still searching for the fruit if the womb but she no go remember how she used hanger to perforate the sack that carried her first fruit angry

Girls avoid abortion at all cost
pls can u pls explain the process? will the lady swallow hanger or what?

1 Like

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by firstking01(m): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Benita27:
"Magnificent" what?.

The small thing i managed...don't kill me with laughter abeg!. cheesy grin

Na so una dey hype una selves for nl. cheesy
Ok, the first leg was at your home, make we fix a rematchcheesy??
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
sureteeboy:

God Bless you o. Who gives a shit about the preambles written up there.
lol
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
Benita27:
Correct guy!, so even you know postinor na some girls dey mumu up and down. grin

I wouldn't mind him oh
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by LyfeJennings(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Your friend is an oloriburuku

2 Likes

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by dacovajnr: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
I'm really not understanding this..How?

1 Like

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
I think it is advisable to share a redraft to our female siblings (if any). The content in this post is too rawwww
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by cocaineaddict(m): 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Hahahahaha I can't stop laughing
Mugu see as una use abortion de joke and u dey here de laff like fish head

1 Like

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
yinkarh187:
pls can u pls explain the process? will the lady swallow hanger or what?

Swallow shocked

I had to laugh! It is possible although drinking vodka and rough sex would've been less painful! I don't know! The evils people do when society and communities hold shares and stock on a woman pussy, is beyond me. #legalise abortion angry

1 Like

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by StupidYorubaFool: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Wonder how its done but that shiit must be very painful.
Tah keep quiet there like say you no get first hand sexperience
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by sisisioge: 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
But babe, u no try! How did she use hanger to abort the baby?
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
TeeFeh:
She's not really my friend anyway,she's just my hall mate that we happen to be in the same hall in school and I would like to share a story and also pass a message with this. Please be patient when reading this and also forgive my errors if noticed. *Names changed*

We are students of "agricultural university of clock" and this is our second year already,we are moving and its quite a good thing.

Her name is Tola and she stays in the same hostel hall as mine but different rooms,well I have heard stories about her and she's also a pastor daughter and everyone knows tola,she's jovial and all sorts but her vagina cannot rest.. We don't know why.

Recently she has been moving around with some big girls and its a very good thing to step up your game and all sorts,but unfortunately they have been sleeping with peoples father. Her friend that's my own friend spoke to her in my presence on a WhatsApp call but tola will not listen. And after 3months she went low and was good until she decided to settle down and she is now dating someone in another department from ours and she got pregnant and she aborted it with an hanger..

HOW??

I mean how did I know?well its not a rumour, it happened because the V.C of my school got this and sent some people to come and disinfect their room and also take her to the school clinic while some of her friends followed her and the gist got confirmed and also take away the foetus in the toilet.

Please ladies,let us be careful and patient with the way we have sex,its not every time that its sex,even if you'll be having sex,definitely not with someone that cannot afford to take care of a baby, because news also got to us that she got pregnant for a tout or so,I think the big penis got her dicked down..its disappointing.

Some of us will say she's suffering or its poverty,see ehn,her parents are really rich!I don't even know how she got engaged with touts.. Its just that,they are really strict and she only gets to do this in school..

A word is enough for the wise sha,let me stop typing now because I'm not typing with my Acer mini but my S31 and my thumbs are aching grin.

Please share this to your female sibling.
this gist originated from cu, what is it doing here? u ppl can like to gossip
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by StupidYorubaFool: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
TeeFeh:
something in me tells me that you're this culprit hiding under this your illusioned hall mate.

Your conscience irks you that's why u voiced out on nairaland so as to hear our views of your wicked act.

Repent young lady

2 Likes

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by theway83: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
nah dog chop her things
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by ajalawole(m): 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
yinkarh187:
chai.... I'm more interested in knowing how she did it with hanger. op can u pls explain to us?
no only that part go sweet u abi... No mind the op, pinshure of the hanger or................. cheesy
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by silent10(m): 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
TeeFeh:
Like they explained to us..she inserted the hanger tip in her vagina to carry out the stuff,and pressed down her tummy with her hand and sat on the water system and it came out..tbh I can't type this,I feel emotional rn and its disgusting..gosh!
OMG stop please. Dis must reali b painful. Som ppl sef, if u must hv sex at least use condom.
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by silent10(m): 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
TeeFeh:
Like they explained to us..she inserted the hanger tip in her vagina to carry out the stuff,and pressed down her tummy with her hand and sat on the water system and it came out..tbh I can't type this,I feel emotional rn and its disgusting..gosh!
OMG stop please cry Dis must reali b painful. Som ppl sef, if u must hv sex at least use condom.
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
firstking01:
Well, i'm not surprised, why?, because this is always the end result when parents restrict every movements of their children especially the female folks...instead of the parents to sit them down and teach them the implications of getting involved in early sex they'd be locking the gates, giving the gate man stern and strict precautions not to allow them go out, even when they(children) are above 18, smh....the day they will eventually sneak out and perhaps get entangled in sex, this is usually the end product cos they will not know how to protect themselves in most cases...some of them when they get home the signs that they just had sex will be written all over them.
No,that's not completely true, u can live a sheltered life and still not rebel .I've not

1 Like

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
Geez!!!! That must be painful! I still don't believe how they use hanger to do it undecided

She can't afford pills or DnC

1 Like

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Olubukola16(f): 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
Some ladies will never change. Why get pregnant when you know you aren't ready. I never knew that school girls still do this, I remember back then in 2011 in my final year, I was having my bath then in Idia hall (block A) bathroom and I was hearing the voice of someone groaning in pain; only to check the other bathroom and I found this girl using a hanger to abort her pregnancy shocked and blood was all over the bathroom tiles, I was so shocked that I almost slipped off! Hmmmmm........may God help all ladies.

1 Like

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by adonbilivit: 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
prettyboi1989:

this gist originated from cu, what is it doing here? u ppl can like to gossip
rilwan! no mind her. teefeh we know who u are
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Doctor0071(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
AlexCk:
Wait,
Hanger?? How biko??
U mean hanger for clothes, abi there's another thing called hanger.
That's crazy, imagining it, n it doesn't look pretty o,.
#MyImagination oo
i even wonder mayb is another hanger i dnt knw
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by theway83: 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
After all they're rubbish nw,someone like that being looking for God fearing,caring etc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.