Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) (40300 Views)

Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) / Thousands Of Arewa Youths Storm Kanu House PICS / Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by kettle84(m): 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
I didn't see osinbanjo's picture in all the pictures.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by euchariadavid(f): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
We Agree He is healthy and Alive... Let him come back to his country
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by ripbubu: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
enemyofprogress:
me I don't tire to follow una go,make una give us our Oodua country jo
You are having sense small small
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by ripbubu: 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
No problem for as long as they buy fuel at the same rate with me.
The only thing I want to say is that no Mallam should beg me for money.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Kunlexxxx(m): 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
arcisong:

Stop saying what you don't know. I just paid for my domain 316 Naira to 1$
That's the official rate, its #495 or there about at Bureau De Change I.e black market which most Nigerians patronize.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by arewaboy(m): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
God bless Bauchi youths.
planning my own support demonstration in neighboring Gombe wailers are invited.
we love u Baba.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Nature8(m): 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
They don collect their 1k as usual! Mtchwwwwwww..
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Akaujaa(m): 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
sexymoma:
lets us think deep into this
tuface campaigned for like two weeks only to give up two days to the protest
now lets think deep.. could it be that some of the politician called tubaba not to bug himself cos buhari is no more
which means the protest will just be in vain...

Type...READ....then, post.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by ajarossi(m): 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Their faces proved otherwise......politically motivated N1500 each protester
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by tosyne2much(m): 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
Obviously, these ones have sold their integrity for N1000 notes
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by gbegemaster(m): 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
sexymoma:
lets us think deep into this
tuface campaigned for like two weeks only to give up two days to the protest
now lets think deep.. could it be that some of the politician called tubaba not to bug himself cos buhari is no more
which means the protest will just be in vain...
It's possible. Although it was stated that it wasn't about Buhari but a call for good governance. Both are one and the same to me. You get sense.

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by vanvino(m): 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
And yet you claim this country will be better. Just Look at what we call 'youths' Our Politicians are punishment from God
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by pakorgel: 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
You guys temperament is very low, if u look closely d crowd there are d barrow pushers okada riders street hacker's who where d same ppl dat brought him to d presidency telling d haters ' d president is okay' but in a VERY different scene on monday, a crowd of nollywood/comedians celebrities posting selfies on there s/media handles are those we c matching scattered in lagos & abuja. tongue
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Royals1st: 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
xstry:
you mean the same way the PDP paid people to protest for what they knew nothing about

Bro use ur brain and forget abt the past okay we agreed pdp messed u but apc promised us to correct all PDP mistakes so reason and stop been gullible
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Mayydayy(m): 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
Look at their hungry faces
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Odingo1: 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
In the coming days Osinbajo cannot withstand the heat,he will run away
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by leobrownish(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
why are u ppl astonished by dere protest, una kw no say if d govt tlk say make dem protest say Buhari don kick bucket, they would still do the same... abeg make una liv the Northern patriot, they are the natural robot created by there govt.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by emperorAY(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
No problem for as long as they buy fuel at the same rate with me.
The only thing I want to say is that no Mallam should beg me for money.
Guy u wicked lol
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by trinity11(m): 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
ddippset:
Buhari and APC till 2060. By hook or by crook. PDP will never smell power again. I trust those people in the north to count even cows and donkeys. Kano must produce another 1.7 million.
if u continue to suffer like this, u nor go fit still see that 2060
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by izuchukwulaw: 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=xstry post=53528123] you mean the same way the PDP paid people to protest for what they knew nothing about [/quote
]Receive Sense[color=#000000][/color] grin
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
Poor folks
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
The north are indifferent about development in their region anyway.They are always satisfied with having the presidency even with no meaningful progress. Just give them power keep their COWS safe and promote their religion, the fulani will be a happy man. These same youths will be the ones going about killing christians and corpers if the President dies.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by rozaeh(m): 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
chie8:
Thousands of youths today trooped out in Bauchi to support President Buhari led administration.The support Buhari campaign started in the early hours of today from Abubakar Tafawa Balewa stadium to other major streets in the state.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/what-you-want-to-saybuhari-is-healthy.html
doctors
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by bizhop01: 2:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
MADNESS
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Codes151(m): 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
They should at least baff before they come out na!! What's all this!
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by jamislaw(m): 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
aljazira:
Dear southerners, northerners get sense pass una. You say most of them are illiterate but they play their cards perfectly. In the midst of a sagging economy and and cloud of uncertainty, they support their own irrespective of the real issue at stake. They too are suffering yet stick to Buhari's economy plan. They are cashing into the agricultural policy of the FG and guess what? With #500 to $1, government is exporting agricultural produce to other countries to their advantage. The Ooni of Ife has also key into that for his people. You think northerners will do to Buhari what you did to Jonathan in 2012? WAKE UP SOUTHERNERS. Most of the people that wail, like and share on Nairaland don't have voters card but those guys you call names have. Think twice.
anyway am from Kaduna south, it beat my imagination while I was doing my NYSC at Kiru local government in Kano state. SS1 students below 16 years have their voters card.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Kizyte(m): 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
raph101:
Kai.... Aboki man brain na 3kb RAM
Not even 500MB RAM, You wicked o! grin

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by papoose321: 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=Atmmachine post=53528198]

Youths ??

You mean Hausa youths ??

They don't even know where he is but all they know is that he's alive

[/quote

Wole Soyinka warned dat part of Nigerias' problem is the northern youth and here u have it all they care about is where will the next tuwo come from and where to Cos violence and that is why there so called leader are taking srios advantage on there illiteracy
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by BanevsJoker(m): 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
I can bet last year's budget that 99% of them have no idea what's written on those placards. By the way, why are the police not shooting at them like the South Eastern Donald Trump supporters?
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by chinjo(m): 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
Na aboki write those kind English? Hope them don pay them their 1k
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Culin(f): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
The same people complaining of 'sak sak'
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by rigarmortis: 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
so "storming the streets" is legal in the north, but illegal in the south.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja / Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.