Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) (40299 Views)

Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) / Thousands Of Arewa Youths Storm Kanu House PICS / Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by ufuosman(m): 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
Since apc refuse to create job, let dem use dis one as their job.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by ddippset(m): 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
trinity11:

if u continue to suffer like this, u nor go fit still see that 2060
me suffer? internet is faceless, don't throw random conclusions, it makes you ignorant. you don't even know my name.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by peter0071(m): 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by kabanayol9(m): 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
Buhari will not die in Jesus name, God Almighty will spare his life.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by walosky(m): 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=chie8 post=53527911]Thousands of youths today trooped out in Bauchi to support President Buhari led administration.The support Buhari campaign started in the early hours of today from Abubakar Tafawa Balewa stadium to other major streets in the state.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/what-you-want-to-saybuhari-is-healthy.html[/quoteSaharaReporters' EXCLUSIVE ON PRESIDENT M. BUHARI

Buhari May Undergo Chemotherapy Treatment For Six Months To Treat Acute Prostate Cancer at Princess Grace Hospital, London. President Muhammadu Buhari is suffering from an acute prostate cancer that has reached metastasis stage and may have to be away from Nigeria for not less than six months to undergo chemotherapy treatment, otherwise known as chemo, SaharaReporters has learnt. Source revealed that the President, who is being treated at The Princess Grace Hospital, 42–52 Nottingham Place, London collapsed last week when the first medicine was tried on him, forcing his doctors to suspend the chemotherapy treatment immediately. A medical expert said; “When cancer has reached a metastasis stage, it means that the cancer cells have spread from the primary site of origin (where it started) into different area(s) of the body, including the bones. “Chemotherapy is the use of anti-cancerous drugs designed to shrink and control the size of the cancer while prostatectomy surgery is performed by an urologist to remove the entire prostate in order to remove the cancerous cells. “Chemo drugs are administered by doctors in cycles, with each period of treatment followed by a rest period to allow the body time to recover. Each cycle typically lasts for a few weeks.” The source disclosed that President Buhari had been battling prostate cancer for more than five years and he had been advised to undergo chemotherapy treatment or a prostatectomy surgery, which will keep him out of the country for not less than six months, but fear of losing power made him declined. With each cycle of the chemo treatment expected to last for three to four weeks, the entire cycles is expected to last for more than six months. Apart from the danger of being away for more than six months, fear is also being expressed concerning the side effects of the chemo drugs on the President because of his age. Though chemo drugs are said to kill fast-growing cancer cells, the drugs also travel throughout the body and can affect normal, healthy cells that are fast-growing, too. Damage to these healthy cells causes side effects such as urine and bladder changes and kidney problems, chemo brain that which can affect concentration and focus, mood changes, fatigue and hair loss. Other side effects of chemo drugs are; easy bruising and bleeding, mouth, tongue, and throat problems such as sores and pain with swallowing, anaemia (low red blood cell counts), nausea and vomiting, appetite changes, constipation, diarrhoea among others. It should be recalled that President Buhari had on January 19 written the National Assembly, notifying the legislature that he was proceeding on a 10-day leave from January 23 to February 6, and temporarily transferring presidential power to Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo. The leave was supposed to last 10 work days, between January 23 and February 6, according to the letter transmitted to both chambers of the National Assembly. However, instead of waiting till January 23 that the leave was to commence, the President hurriedly traveled on Thursday, January 19, not minding that Vice President Osinbajo was outside the country. Presidency source disclosed that instead of landing at Heathrow Airport, the Presidential Jet that took President Buhari to London landed at London City Airport and he was moved to Princess Grace Hospital with air ambulance. Social media was agog with stories of the President’s death, which was debunked by his aides, especially his Special Adviser on Media, Femi Adesina, Senior Special Assistant on Media, Garba Shehu and the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed. However, while the President was being expected in the country on Sunday, Femi Adesina issued a three-paragraph press statement later on Sunday, stating that the president had extended his medical vacation. Adesina, who for the first time admitted that the President was sick, did not disclose when the president will return. He said the extension is; “in order to complete and receive the results of a series of tests recommended by his doctors.” “The President had planned to return to Abuja this evening, but was advised to complete the test cycle before returning,” a statement by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, said. “The notice has since been dispatched to the Senate President, and Speaker, House of Representatives. “Mr. President expresses his sincere gratitude to Nigerians for their concern, prayers and kind wishes.” The extension of his vacation means Prof Osinbajo will continue to exercise presidential powers for days or weeks to come. This is the third time President Buhari has transferred power to Osinbajo since the two leaders were inaugurated in May 2015. The first time was on February 5, 2016 when the President embarked on a five-day vacation; and the second was in June 2016 when Buhari travelled to the United Kingdom for treatment of what the Presidency described as ear infection.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by ElCapone(m): 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
sexymoma:
lets us think deep into this
tuface campaigned for like two weeks only to give up two days to the protest
now lets think deep.. could it be that some of the politician called tubaba not to bug himself cos buhari is no more
which means the protest will just be in vain...
shame dey catch me for yhu oh seriously.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by ElCapone(m): 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
2dugged:
How will this keep him from dying,instead of them to go and hit their heads on the ground on his behalf they are there carrying placards, anyway it's all for the money
i guess ur own life is in ur hands abi. death is for everyone and no one would pass his time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by ElCapone(m): 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
No problem for as long as they buy fuel at the same rate with me.
The only thing I want to say is that no Mallam should beg me for money.
dont be so sure that yhu wldnt sort for help from any mallam that is if havent in any way already. they are abound in most of the ministries in the seat of power fct and yhu might some of their butt holes to get appoinments. enough of the hypocrisy already.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
OlaMiki:
if dem give u enof money for ur side , u wont be kidnapping , doing thuggery and hiding in the creek , yeye flat head IPOD tongue tongue
una dey kidnapped too.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Damfostopper(m): 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
they look malnourished

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by kalemy(m): 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
brainwashed illitrates doing what they knw hw to do best.... I hope say una don collect una 1k appearance fee abi dis wan na work bfor pay?
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
ElCapone:
i guess ur own life is in ur hands abi. death is for everyone and no one would pass his time.
Why are they hiding his health from nigerians?
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by nellyelitz(m): 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
hahahahahahah wetin u smoke...i no fit laugh jare grin
ckmayoca:
Issorite. People carrying what they can't even read. Abohkee
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by yinkslinks(m): 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Helped written placards to zombies.
chie8:
Thousands of youths today trooped out in Bauchi to support President Buhari led administration.The support Buhari campaign started in the early hours of today from Abubakar Tafawa Balewa stadium to other major streets in the state.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/what-you-want-to-saybuhari-is-healthy.html
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by ibkkk(f): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
Awon ode.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by shamecurls(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nice development!

Happy to still see Nigerian citizens who wish His Excellence, President Muhammadu Buhari well.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by trinity11(m): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
ddippset:
me suffer? internet is faceless, don't throw random conclusions, it makes you ignorant. you don't even know my name.

Trust me wen I say u dnt want to see the faces of the pple suffering under this harsh economy, and there u are talking abt 2060,,,
kooontiiinuuu.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Handsomecole(m): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
So far it's North I'm not surprised, Poverty , illiteracy and hunger is part and parcel of their culture . Any leader who succeeds in implementing these will be loved the more. I just hope they will be paid in full their appearance fees.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by j1mmy: 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
jaydhorxe:
meanwhile

Buhari is incapable of saying protest.
He says Frotest

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by emmy4lov(m): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
OlaMiki:
if dem give u enof money for ur side , u wont be kidnapping , doing thuggery and hiding in the creek , yeye flat head IPOD tongue tongue
I see you are one of the senseless id0ts
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by okanlawon94(m): 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
Cow on rampaqe,aleast they collected DUBU DAYA each undecidedCow on rampaqe,aleast they collected DUBU DAYA each
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
No problem for as long as they buy fuel at the same rate with me.
The only thing I want to say is that no Mallam should beg me for money.
lol pls b a cheerful giver
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by ifeanyi317(m): 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
1000 is talking
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by sheyi2me: 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
apc your days are numbered. People are protesting for their anguish, you are busy conducting another protests to counter their lament instead of you to get busy to relieve them of their burden asap
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by BraveDeltan(m): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
Obviously NIGERIA has a bigger problem than I thought.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by olisaEze(m): 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
aljazira:
Dear southerners, northerners get sense pass una. You say most of them are illiterate but they play their cards perfectly. In the midst of a sagging economy and and cloud of uncertainty, they support their own irrespective of the real issue at stake. They too are suffering yet stick to Buhari's economy plan. They are cashing into the agricultural policy of the FG and guess what? With #500 to $1, government is exporting agricultural produce to other countries to their advantage. The Ooni of Ife has also key into that for his people. You think northerners will do to Buhari what you did to Jonathan in 2012? WAKE UP SOUTHERNERS. Most of the people that wail, like and share on Nairaland don't have voters card but those guys you call names have. Think twice.

GBAM! Well said my brother from across the confluence. Thanks for admitting that your people are only supporting PMB because he is a northerner irrespective of all his blunders and lopsided rule. I wish all southerners could really understand this before selling themselves out for a few pieces of silver.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by draxlaw(m): 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nawao. Wetin Buhari don give una wey una dey support am.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by clickwtB(m): 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
chie8:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/what-you-want-to-saybuhari-is-healthy.html
Mark my words,i will protest free for BUHARI,thousands times over,WIKE/GEJ/FAYOSHE/IBORI &co must drop/pay!!!!A thief must drop my share of his loot!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by horllyma(m): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
xstry:
you mean the same way the PDP paid people to protest for what they knew nothing about

You miss road ni
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by galaxy2020(m): 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
Most of them can't even read what is written on the placards.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
N most of dem cnt even read wat dey r carrying....
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by jarmoskie: 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
if i get una wey go they tell me say make una they pray for buhari God go punish them sebi na them say buhari is healthy abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi / Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria / Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.