Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

How To Get Instant Adsense Approval - Webmasters (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Instant Adsense Approval (14319 Views)

Finally Got Google Adsense Approval / 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 / Get Instant Free #300 Airtime To Your Mtn,glo,airtel And 9mobile Sim Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Instant Adsense Approval by Super1759: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
AANOUCEMENT.

This Dude is A SCAMMER.
You will ever regret doing anything with him. google his name and find out.
His real name it MR. TURI Madagwa

1 Like

Re: How To Get Instant Adsense Approval by pauljumbo: 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
Get adsense Instant
Re: How To Get Instant Adsense Approval by pauljumbo: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2017
Get Instant adsense account
Re: How To Get Instant Adsense Approval by pauljumbo: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
Get instant adsense account
Re: How To Get Instant Adsense Approval by pauljumbo: 4:30am On Dec 31, 2017
How to get instant adsense account
Re: How To Get Instant Adsense Approval by pauljumbo: 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
Get instant adsense account online
Re: How To Get Instant Adsense Approval by pauljumbo: 8:25am On Jan 03, 2018
Get adsense account easily in 2018
Re: How To Get Instant Adsense Approval by DaLover(m): 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
Super1759:
AANOUCEMENT.

This Dude is A SCAMMER.
You will ever regret doing anything with him. google his name and find out.
His real name it MR. TURI Madagwa

I wish I had seen this earlier, he collected money to build a website for me, did some mumble jumble that isn't what I wanted and now is refusing to pay me back my money or deliver a website as initially agreed.
This is online fraud at the highest level
Re: How To Get Instant Adsense Approval by turischool(m): 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
Get instant adsense
Re: How To Get Instant Adsense Approval by Kennethmartin: 4:42am On Apr 04, 2020
‪This bastard stole my money. Don’t work with him. He only knows how to talk. If you send him payment, you will regret. He is fake. Don’t try to work with him, u will have yourself to blame. Google his name “Turischool scam” he is all over the Internet. He made away with my #40k‬
Re: How To Get Instant Adsense Approval by Johnnyessence(m): 7:19am On Apr 04, 2020
Kennethmartin:
‪This bastard stole my money. Don’t work with him. He only knows how to talk. If you send him payment, you will regret. He is fake. Don’t try to work with him, u will have yourself to blame. Google his name “Turischool scam” he is all over the Internet. He made away with my #40k‬
chai, it is much o
Re: How To Get Instant Adsense Approval by timifaithus(m): 9:13am On Apr 05, 2022
pauljumbo:

Have you been trying to get google Adsense approval without success this post will help you get google Adsense approval fast?

Trying to make money from google Adsense without much traffic on your site is very difficult.

in this post, i will be sharing tips on how to get instant youtube Adsense account.

making money from YouTube Adsense program is much easy comparing to blogs and other AdSense monetization platforms.

New google update on youtube partner programme if you have a new channel click here to get 7500 youtube views http://pauljumbostore.com/product/7500-youtube-views

[b]What is google adsense

Google Adsense is a cost per click program from google that allows publishers or content developers who have blogs, website, videos, and apps to monetize their product.

Types of google Adsense
There are two types of AdSense account hosted and normal publishers account.

Hosted AdSense account
These are Adsense account you can use only on google websites like youtube, hubpages, and blogspost, getting approval from hosted account is easier comparing to normal publisher AdSense account.

You can use the hosted AdSense account to earn money from youtube videos and also youtube live videos events plus blog.

Publisher Adsense account
These are AdSense account for non google websites, you can use these publishers AdSense account on a website built by WordPress, Joomla, drupal and HTML.

Getting normal publishers account is more difficult comparing to hosted AdSense account from google.

How to get Google AdSense Account Approved Instantly?
In this guide, I will explain how to get YouTube Adsense approval instantly its very simple, you get your approval instantly all you need to do is to get a Gmail account and go to YouTube and click on sign in.

Login with your Gmail account and click on create channel click on this link to learn how to create youtube channel.

After creating your youtube channel you need to upload one video before you apply for Adsense account, you don't have any video just go to youtube type any keywords like "funny short videos" and under the search results click creative common.

choose creative commom

Creative common is videos that the owner gives approval for anybody to download and use for any purpose.

copy the video URL from youtube and go to https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/video-converter paste the link and download the video to your PC.

watch the video below on how to get instant adsense approval

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdMaw9YZ09Q

visit http://pauljumbo.com/how-to-get-instant-adsense-approval to read the complete guide on how to get instant adsense approval plus how to make money with youtube adsense account

Beware of this man

He even has a YouTube channel

I don't why people have the guts to do this kind of a thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of The World's Top 10 Biggest Forums On The Internet And What They Earn. / Happy Birthday To Me, ChuzzyBlog!!! / Angular, UI/UX And PHP Developer Wanted- Remuneration Up To ₦250,000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.