Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna (29428 Views)

Yoruba Community Take To The Streets Of New York As Buhari Lands In US. Photos / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos / BREAKING: Ambode Says VIO Ban In Lagos Permanent, Orders FRSC To Vacate Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by omenkaLives(m): 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
The Kaduna State Government has barred personnel of the Federal Road Safety Commission from erecting checkpoints in Kaduna and other urban centres in the state.

The Special Assistant to Governor Nasiru El-Rufa’i on Media and Publicity, Mr Samuel Aruwan, in a statement on Wednesday said that the decision was taken by the state Security Council after a meeting in which it reviewed complaints from the general public against the road marshals.

He said, “The council acted following complaints that FRSC officials were acting in ways reminiscent of the VIO that was dissolved by the state government following widespread unease at their acts of disrespect for the public and penchant for extortion.”

The government stressed that the FRSC personnel have been barred “from indiscriminately stopping vehicles for inspection in Kaduna town, a situation which has been responsible for avoidable traffic congestion and accidents.”

The government further directed the FRSC officials to, henceforth, concentrate their activities “in ensuring safe travel on highways such as the Abuja-Kaduna expressway.”

It also barred petrol tankers from loading firewood, tomatoes and other goods on top of their vehicles throughout the state, because of the danger the practice pose to lives and property.

It said, “The Security Council, therefore, mandated security agencies to ensure compliance with these directives, and relevant agencies were also directed to impound defaulting tankers.”

The meeting of the security council was chaired by the governor, and had in attendance his Deputy, Mr Barnabas Bala, and heads of military and paramilitary agencies in the state.

http://punchng.com/el-rufai-orders-frsc-off-kaduna-streets/

9 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Engrobiorah(m): 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
The short man has spoken

24 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by BlackSeptember: 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
Is there Traffic in Kaduna?

That ghost town

Modified: To those saying nonsense, Kaduna of today is a Big No from yesterday. A lot of people have moved from Kaduna after those riots from 2001 to 2012 that rocked that place.

I grew up and did my schooling in Kaduna and i can tell you that 80% of my school mates didn't settle in Kaduna.

The place is a ghost town right now. How many mass does St Joseph do have now unlike befeore we have 5 mass on Sundays

All these Kids that just grew up in Kaduna should stop disturbing my mention.

Kaduna of today is a GHOST TOWN when compare of Kaduna of early 90s and 2000

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Thewrath(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
Good for kaduna people,the FRSC are becoming a nuisance to the general public,stopping vehicles unnecessarily and carrying out duties outside their jurisdictions!
One can't drive with rest of mind anymore because a part of your mind is thinking if there's something missing in your car whenever you approach the FRSC!
They always find something missing!

Btw,does he have such power?

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by BlackSeptember: 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
zombies won't say anything but if Fayose should say such you will see the critics from Yoruba Muslim at an all time high

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by owobokiri(m): 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
Kaduna state is full of "big men".. They must have stepped on a "powerful" toe..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
Then impose kastelea on people, revenue generation dole.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by tafabaloo(m): 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
FRSC is a federal agency and I don't think the Governor has the power to bar them from operating on federal roads within the state.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by tens4real(m): 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
Short man devil
Hell Rufai
That is a misplaced priority instead of him to go and ban the killings in southern kaduna he is busy banning frsc yeye man... .

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Who knows d next evil he is abt to carry out?

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by NameChecker: 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
OK

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Lasskeey: 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
angry
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by freeborn76(m): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
May this man never in his lifetime be Nigeria's President; he is a tyrant, religious bigot and an unrepentant tribalist. His election as Kaduna Governor has exposed his evil tendencies...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by IamPatriotic(m): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Not a bad policy directive.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Newbiee: 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by iamawara(m): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
He is planing of something evil. Watch out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by asumo12: 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
IF you're a nigga and you haven't heard "Hi, I'm Jon Champion, alongside with me in the commentary box is my co-commentator,Jim Beglin"
You're a GIRL !!!

Give me a call, we need to take you out on Valentine's Day.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:

That ghost town

You obviously have never been to, or lived in Kaduna.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by jonbat(m): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
good
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by j1mmy: 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
Well some mumu people wey say Osibanjo is in charge should tell me why a northern state governor is taking unilateral action to bar a federal agency from performing a mandate that is not state controlled!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
ok

Add a touch of class to your home/office by choosing the right and perfect window blinds. check my signature for pictures
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by thunder74(m): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
Unless he is speaking as the "DEPUTY ACTING PRESIDENT" else this order in ultra vires. FRSC is a federal agency created by laws, nobody can suspend their services anywhere until the law is amended.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by bettercreature(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
j1mmy:
Well some mumu people wey say Osibanjo is in charge should tell me why a northern state governor is taking unilateral action to bar a federal agency from performing a mandate that is not state controlled!
Its a very good development,those idiot have crippled some states due to the enforcement of the senseless speed limiter
You are in trouble if you stop for them,they have their endless list of offences
You can never escape

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by OlujobaSamuel: 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
no vio again for kaduna? abeg i dey relocate sharp sharp, make una no beg me
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Tyche(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
Way to go His Excellency, those guys are nothing but nusiance, extortionists and all what not.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by menwongo(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Midget has come again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Blurryface(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Small man, Big Balls... El Rufai, El Classico order.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by coptic: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:

That ghost town
What then does that make Enugu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by first001: 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
s
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
Yao yao governor.Na him he no fit use th same power against fulani herdsmen terrorists.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by hardywaltz(m): 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Good
Restrict them to federal roads
They nothing but nuisance.....
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by vicben27(m): 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:

That ghost town
stop sayin wat u dnt knw! kd is a beutiful state because u passed by! while travelin to God knwz wer u talkin trash! get sense small dont b behavin like dat ur dullard n clueless fulani cattle rarer of a president! who as disapeared into d air!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) / Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office / 2019: Buhari, Atiku To Speak At Restructuring Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.