Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

If You’ve Tried Any Of These Nigerian Food Combinations, You’re Dangerous Oh! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You’ve Tried Any Of These Nigerian Food Combinations, You’re Dangerous Oh! (1377 Views)

What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried / Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You’ve Tried Any Of These Nigerian Food Combinations, You’re Dangerous Oh! by mespusinglez(m): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
1.We didn’t want to believe this one, but do some of you actually eat bread and indomie?
. . . .
2.Na wa oh, you people are actuallly dangerous, if you’ve eaten rice and okro before, please just log out of here quietly!
. . . .
3.Now, for those special people that still break bread inside tea, we just have one question:
. . . . . 4.I don’t know if some of you are just tired of your stomachs, but anyone that has used coke to soak garri, we actually have a good counsellor’s number we can give you oh
. . . . . 5.These people are just MESSILESS, beans and garri, for why now? Don’t you fear God?
. . . . 6.White rice and coleslaw? Wawuuuu
. . . . 7.Okay, so we’re just going to come out and say it, what were we thinking when we used to combine Gala and Lacasera? . . . . Tor You're Free To Add Yours!
Re: If You’ve Tried Any Of These Nigerian Food Combinations, You’re Dangerous Oh! by beycity(m): 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
I opened this thread thinking I will see combinations like bread and engine oil or yam and diesel. Those combinations you gave are normal combo nah.

1 Like

Re: If You’ve Tried Any Of These Nigerian Food Combinations, You’re Dangerous Oh! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
8. Semo and closeup toothpaste
9.Bread and superglue
make I continue?

1 Like

Re: If You’ve Tried Any Of These Nigerian Food Combinations, You’re Dangerous Oh! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
beycity:
I opened this thread thinking I will see combinations like bread and engine oil or yam and diesel. Those combinations you gave are normal combo nah.
yam and diesel shocked grin

1 Like

Re: If You’ve Tried Any Of These Nigerian Food Combinations, You’re Dangerous Oh! by wtfCode: 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
Bread n red oil...man suppose put oil 4 bele nah. Akara n beer...if u neva tried this,u really missing alot. Kuli kuli n pap(akamu). Akara n biscuit...hmm tastes so good. White rice n pap. Bitter kola n biscuit. Kolanut n bread.

1 Like

Re: If You’ve Tried Any Of These Nigerian Food Combinations, You’re Dangerous Oh! by mespusinglez(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
beycity:
Bros you ma nawa for you ooo.....Engine oil na food?.......how can you combine Bread And Engine oil?......Abi your Brain dey pain you?
Re: If You’ve Tried Any Of These Nigerian Food Combinations, You’re Dangerous Oh! by mespusinglez(m): 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
Jibril659:
yam and diesel shocked grin
help me ask him o
Re: If You’ve Tried Any Of These Nigerian Food Combinations, You’re Dangerous Oh! by 1cor2v9: 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
pls people should stop calling indomie and bread a strange combination. The day I tried it was as though I had just discovered crude oil on my farmland..
Try it and u will share a testimony

1 Like

Re: If You’ve Tried Any Of These Nigerian Food Combinations, You’re Dangerous Oh! by mespusinglez(m): 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
wtfCode:
Bread n red oil...man suppose put oil 4 bele nah.
Akara n beer...if u neva tried this,u really missing alot.
Kuli kuli n pap(akamu).
Akara n biscuit...hmm tastes so good.
White rice n pap.
Bitter kola n biscuit.
Kolanut n bread.
Well na Die you Dey
Re: If You’ve Tried Any Of These Nigerian Food Combinations, You’re Dangerous Oh! by mespusinglez(m): 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
1cor2v9:
pls people should stop calling indomie and bread a strange combination. The day I tried it was as though I had just discovered crude oil on my farmland..
Try it and u will share a testimony
Well I've Tried that,But Doesn't Taste Good To me.
Re: If You’ve Tried Any Of These Nigerian Food Combinations, You’re Dangerous Oh! by mespusinglez(m): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
Jibril659:
8. Semo and closeup toothpaste
9.Bread and superglue
make I continue?
Bread and Superglue ......You're Under the Influence Of Weed!

(1) (Reply)

Lagosians Get Poisoned After Allegedly Consuming Dominos Pizzas / The Last Food I Rejected Was Indoomie / Unrefined Shea Butter Ready For Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.