Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Christ Embassy Pastor Dupes Member Of N4.5m In Port Harcourt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christ Embassy Pastor Dupes Member Of N4.5m In Port Harcourt (25276 Views)

Trader Robs Man Of N4.4m Jewelry In Aba, Rapes His Housemaid / Woman Dupes Bureau De Change Operator Of N4.2 Million / Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Dupes Member Of N4.5m In Port Harcourt by zionmade(m): 1:17am On Feb 09, 2017
frosbel2:

You need help , lol.
Hahaha no be small help oo? They said i follow my pastor but they follow God. I tell dem its true. But wen i tell dem to come and defend d scriptures they claim they study on their own, the runnnnnnn away. Proudly Pst Chris follower
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Dupes Member Of N4.5m In Port Harcourt by TheVictorious(m): 2:22am On Feb 09, 2017
zionmade:

Yes bro I follow my pastor. U can call me follow follow. Now u dat follow God directly have u ever cared studying ur bible from gen to rev to discover dat God always position somebody and demands that d rest follow dat person. It may not be one or two persons. Paul wrote in his letter "FOLLOW ME AS I FOLLOW CHRIST.
When Israel fought amalekites why was it dat it was only d lifted hand of Moses dat brought victory, why didnt Aron lift his hand instead of going to support the hands of Moses.
Now if u arent a Christian dnt bother replying me

I agree with every thing you said my bro. We share the same view: 1Cor11:1, 1Tim 6:12, Jer 6:16,17. Even if anyone reads the book of Genesis to revelation, it wouldn't be a substitute for anointed teachers. By the way what led to all these?? I simply said you made FP for bad news and I still continue to maintain the same, so what's the big deal bro?
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Dupes Member Of N4.5m In Port Harcourt by zionmade(m): 5:13am On Feb 09, 2017
TheVictorious:

I agree with every thing you said my bro. We share the same view: 1Cor11:1, 1Tim 6:12, Jer 6:16,17. Even if anyone reads the book of Genesis to revelation, it wouldn't be a substitute for anointed teachers. By the way what led to all these?? I simply said you made FP for bad news and I still continue to maintain the same, so what's the big deal bro?
Check well i wasnt d one u told that he made fp for bad news
And sorry i didnt mean to quote u, it was an error
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Dupes Member Of N4.5m In Port Harcourt by ThisYourTatafo: 6:07am On Feb 09, 2017
There r always two sides to a story. a wise man listens before he speaks, a fool opens his mouth and destroys his life
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Dupes Member Of N4.5m In Port Harcourt by petra1(m): 7:16am On Feb 09, 2017
@op what kind of title is this ? Was the business done in the name of the church. Pastors in Cec are mostly volunteers and lay pastors . They have their jobs and businesses. He could be a land agent ,estate broker or banker . Being a pastor is only a responsibility. Why is church name called into this . If he were a catholic will you call the church name?
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Dupes Member Of N4.5m In Port Harcourt by Mznaett: 10:26am On Feb 09, 2017
fpeter:

I sabi dem too well. grin cheesy
No be lie o..dem don start sef..grin

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Dupes Member Of N4.5m In Port Harcourt by alaskido(m): 10:49am On Feb 09, 2017
This is what I call SPIRITUAL DUPING.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Dupes Member Of N4.5m In Port Harcourt by TheVictorious(m): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
zionmade:

Check well i wasnt d one u told that he made fp for bad news
And sorry i didnt mean to quote u, it was an error

Okay, Have you quoted the right person now?

By the way, you sound like a true Christian! I CELEBRATE GRACE!!
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Dupes Member Of N4.5m In Port Harcourt by kabrud: 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
Blaqsuqar, that pastor just dey impost, he is a muslim.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo / Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti / Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.