Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help (53026 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) / Urgent Pls! I'm Looking For A Private Hospital With A Good Dermatologist In Gos? / Need Urgent Assistance With Vitiligo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by fagin1982(m): 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=sugardad1 post=53536826]I need urgent help please. The picture below is my shoulder. The infection you see always appear on my shoulders anytime i stop using medicated soaps and good creams.

Dermatologist in the house, please help me solve this problem that has lived with me for about 2years now.

No insult pls.

Lalasticla help.

Looks like Tinea Versicolor

Just buy a Nizoral Shampoo and use .. costs around N2000

It will clear it up ..100% sure
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by zubinike(m): 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=sugardad1 post=53536826]I need urgent help please. The picture below is my shoulder. The infection you see always appear on my shoulders anytime i stop using medicated soaps and good creams.

Dermatologist in the house, please help me solve this problem that has lived with me for about 2years now.

No insult pls.

Lalasticla help.

1- stop alcohol ranging from beer and gin
2- go to any medical Lab, request for blood culture test. That test will bring out series of preferred solution and medication you need for the treatment
3- please I advice, don't take drugs or apply any cream that is not prescribed in the Blood culture....
4- depending on the location, Culture should not be more than 5k in my zone of lag, don't know from other zones
5- don't forget to buy me beer after you treat yourself
6- for further explanation please mail me on Zubinike@yahoo.com
7- all the best, don't panic. All u need is blood culture.
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by zubinike(m): 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=fagin1982 post=53543265][/quote]

The viral disease is inside his blood, even when he applies all the applicable. The things go still come baq....he needs the test and know the possible treatment regimen for his body
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by SURElee(f): 11:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
See a dermatologist asap
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by timstone(m): 11:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
Boil lemon grass and keep on drinking it for two weeks.boil for two days drink 3 full cup every day.cut another fresh one and boil
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by damsala(m): 11:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
I experience this nine years back when i was in ilorin i taught is a minor ailment not until it took me four years plus to get permanent cure for it at Dr mercy therapist centre,ilorin (08037271334)100% cure,
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by SalamRushdie: 11:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
amarige:
Don't worry, it's just a skin reaction. It happens after you stop using a particular soap or cream. Use Hydrocortisone cream, it's just N300. This will be cleared within 2days.
Thank me later......

For real ? You advise him to use a topical steroid to cure skin infraction due to withdrawal from another topical steroid?
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 09, 2017
ajibolabd:
Do we even have President in Nigeria
do u even have brain at all?
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by lsoul: 12:23am On Feb 09, 2017
sugardad1:
I need urgent help please. The picture below is my shoulder. The infection you see always appear on my shoulders anytime i stop using medicated soaps and good creams.

No insult pls.

Lalasticla help.

get this following drugs.
Prednisolone by hovid
loratyn-10. by hovid
hydrocortisone cream by hovid or any other maker.
a good multivitamin tablet

dosage, prednisolone. 2 tab morni n nite. for 4days.
loratyn-10 1 tab morni n nite.
apply cream morin n nite.
multivatmin. 1 daily.

the next 4days, prednisolone, 1 tab mornin n nite for 4days.

the nxt 4days, prednisolone. 1 tab daily.

Then give one day interval break, take 1tab anoda 1 day interval break, take 1 tab. n stop finally.
continue taking d multivitamin, stop d loratyn afta 4 days.

cheers.
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by fortuneobi(m): 12:50am On Feb 09, 2017
Eczema... I once experienced it.. I used brake oil and it vamoozed after 3 days

1 Like

Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by Mrlaju(m): 12:58am On Feb 09, 2017
A friend suffered same for a long time until he consulted one Yoruba lady. Just agbo to drink and bath with then a mixture to apply in the affected area. That settled it.
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by candelahria(f): 4:29am On Feb 09, 2017
Not all skin diseases are caused by dirtiness, bro.
mekzyjoe:
dis is caused by dirtiness bro,may b u don't av ur bath regularly..also look for a good cream to use
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by realunclej(m): 5:34am On Feb 09, 2017
Chat me on Facebook at http://facebook.com/HouseofRoyaleTM

I can recommend a Royale soap, cream and capsule for the skin infection. If you stay in Lagos let's meet
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by jksxxxx: 6:39am On Feb 09, 2017
See the cure here me I was a victim like u ...Make sure u bath well then use am morning and evening for like 3 days ..It is causes as a result of not using good sponge

Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 09, 2017
sugardad1:

Get acidic vinegar and mix it with banking soda/powder to form a molten solution. if you can apply it on the infected area for 7-14 days.....

Google search about vinegar effects on skin infections to see urself

1 Like

Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by phatasschick(f): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2017
Yes, whatever, dry skin oooo, eczema, rashes acne, pimples, anything skin blood purifier is the answer.

Babaisaac:

Actually a cause of 'dry skin' Nat and infection miss.
DRY SKIN
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by babkol: 8:22am On Feb 09, 2017
Let talk privately, here is my mail. babkol2001@gmail.com
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by babkol: 8:25am On Feb 09, 2017
All u need is to dextorcify u just mail me
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by DrAbbey1(m): 8:29am On Feb 09, 2017
Use ACNE CLEAR PLUS. WhatsApp or call 09071158422. Guaranteed results in 7 days

Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by corpperjerry: 8:36am On Feb 09, 2017
call this number 08064128567 and get your victory and help from above acc to mark 2v17.
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by babaireti(m): 8:38am On Feb 09, 2017
good
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by Amplikane: 8:57am On Feb 09, 2017
Ground a potash(kaun in yoruba ) and mix wit water and apply d infected part
sugardad1:
I need urgent help please. The picture below is my shoulder. The infection you see always appear on my shoulders anytime i stop using medicated soaps and good creams.

No insult pls.

Lalasticla help.
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by Mariojane(f): 10:13am On Feb 09, 2017
ajibolabd:
Do we even have President in Nigeria
NO WE HAVE CARETAKER
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by babyt66: 10:39am On Feb 09, 2017
Use constilease and reishi. Its an infection.
Watsapp me on 08032493281
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by ikecinho(m): 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
You never get home?
dedollarman:
I had a similar skin infection which the dermatologist identified as acne Infe ction
they recommended some cream and drug which I have been using for over 1 month now and the truth is that the infection is gone
OK wait for a while let me get home I will send u the Names of the drug and cream thanks
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by brightleave(m): 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
sugardad1:

No insult pls.

Lalasticla help.
fungai infection
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
smartmey61:
do u even have brain at all?
goat
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:36am On Apr 10, 2017
phatasschick:
Go and buy Safi blood purifier. It is a very bitter tonic but works marvelously. You get an excellent result in two weeks, your skin will literally be glowing. Buy it, use it and thank me later!!!!!! wink wink wink

Hmmm a naughty sexy chic with a knowledge filled brain, phatass u seem cool, hope u enjoyed ur weekend, let's talk off here..

Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:11am On Apr 10, 2017
Phatass made some nice point, i'm thrilled tho, a sexy naughty babe with brains, trust ur good dear...
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
sircrabo:
That looks like Eczema . I had same issues in the past. Mine was like map of Africa. Lol. I tried different antifungal cremes, they removed it but after a while it resurfaced. its infection from the blood. I had to go see a doctor this time and he prescribed a particular anti bacterial creme and tablet for me. I told him i had tried many but it always resurfaced and he insisted i try the one he gave me.

I used just one tube with its tablet to fight it from inside and it left me completely. Dont waste your money on Funbact A, nizoderm and the rest cause it will resurface.

I couldn't pull my shirt in public or go to the pool cause of the map of Africa i had on my back. its been 5yrs since i took the medication and it hasn't resurfaced again.

Also keep your clothes clean especially the ones close to your skin. e.g bedsheet, towel, pyjamas, singlet

bros abeg, you still remember the name of the cream?
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by sircrabo: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
HaileSelassie:

bros abeg, you still remember the name of the cream?

Buy Nizoral creme (abt 2k) and the tablet (Ketoconazole). if they don't have the tablet, tell them to give you ketaconazole from any company (na same tin). buy 2 satchets, take 2 tablets twice daily while you apply the creme b4 going to bed. leave the rest for God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imperforate Hymen: For Your Daughter To Menstruate She Must Be Deflowered-Doctor / How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy / COVID-19: 184 New Cases Reported, 6 Deaths And 111 Discharged On May 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.