Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" (46202 Views)

Rakiya Musa Birnin Tudu Slapped Twice By LG Chairman In Kebbi (photo) / Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor / Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Melinde: 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ooh! Death why? Why?? This is so saddened no matter what... Finally it has happened...... Those he bite one time or the other please forgive him,,, Those that he barked at sometime ago please forgive him,,, Those that he didn't allow to come closer please forgive him.... All we have to pray is for his soul to rest in peace..... (RIP)

My dog just passed away!!!
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by cr7lomo: 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
Breeze go still blow then fowl yansh go open

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by ellechrystal(f): 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
Eddiecute86:

My thought exactly. They keep on using the term "Hale and Hearty" yet he extended his vacation. Is it that they don't understand what it conote or have they given the term another meaning.

Bunch of jokers my dear, still injecting propaganda even in times like this.
I mean it's the president's health for crying out loud,
N they are still absorbed in propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by sleeveless: 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
Na wa o, if our darling president is speaking to a selected few, why is he finding it difficult to speak to Nigerian's who are eager to hear his voice. I smell *lie mohammed* in dis story. Pls hlep me ask sarrki if d president has called him

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by papermill: 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
How do we start the prayer when we don't even know the cause of his sickness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
Pls if your name is Benita John 22years and you did pregnant test in Eleme junction,I just bought roasted plantain(Bole)with your result and its positive.......

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
MONITZ:

I hope u re ok, wat is wrong with Wat I posted? So many kids running amok on Nairaland these days...
rubbish post
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Smartbinidude: 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
If I don't see him climb down the staircase of naija's presidential jet then *idontbelieveit*

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by praisekeyzz(m): 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
Waris dis one saying again?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Nairaboi(m): 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
maybe in the spirit world, because we here have a different opinion. . .
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by opetomi: 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hmmm.
this people sef, she just returned from hajj and she's lying..
Diaris God!
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Mayflowa(m): 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
If this is true, then Buhari is very wicked. If he truly has the energy to speak to her sister every 10 hours to calm her down and refuse to calm over 180million Nigerians. Then he doesn't give a hoot about us.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by emmaitive(m): 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
shay we no fit speak with am sef...abi no our president
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Royaldiana(f): 11:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
Story
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Ekebe1(m): 11:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
28 Children from one mother abi one father? She count the adopted ones join?
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by opetomi: 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ekebe1:
28 Children from one mother abi one father? She count the adopted ones join?
I wonder oooo
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by dikeigbo2(m): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wonderful,fantastic.......m grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Eddiecute86(m): 11:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
ellechrystal:

Bunch of jokers my dear, still injecting propaganda even in times like this.
I mean it's the president's health for crying out loud,
N they are still absorbed in propaganda

Always "politiking " at the expense of someones life even when it is glaring that their propaganda is very absorbed
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by LordXaaan: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wow takeaway looking lady so cute
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by joe120120(m): 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
Because only ur vote made him president abi?....kwantinew!
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by joncom(m): 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
I stand with Buhari people, where una dey. They even know that the woman is lying.
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Kyllahmc(m): 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
I could remember yaradua's wife making a similar statement back in 2010. Thats it fellas, Buhari is dead.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Hades2016(m): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
Make I no comment cuz last time I commented on a post about buhari and fulani.... Dem ban me for nairaland not to comment again for somedays..... So all they want is that we Nigeria shouldn't talk again
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by SalamRushdie: 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
MONITZ:
Na sooo, this was how Yaradua's issue all started.. So if u speak with him everyday then how about the millions of people who voted him?Don't they deserve to speak with him also or know the true state of his health ? Oh,my bad,i ve forgotten that the 95 percenters don't deserve to be treated equally with the five percenters....

Exactly like this
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by SalamRushdie: 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
Mayflowa:
If this is true, then Buhari is very wicked. If he truly has the energy to speak to her sister every 10 hours to calm her down and refuse to calm over 180million Nigerians. Then he doesn't give a hoot about us.

Exactly my thoughts here too

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2017

Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Damola00: 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
UnknownT:
@ 84years, hope she knows the Muhammadu we are talking about? Old people usually make that mistake. How could their mom give birth to 28 kids? She dey do competition with her fowl that year?

Broda why na. Laugh wan kill me ooo
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by dsocioemmy(m): 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
Who are you? wetin concern we and you? Did Nigeria voted for you? Getaway you jare....

Femi Adesina, you see your life outside abi.. You can't even talk to the president directly... Idiaaaat

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by OBIGS(m): 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:
We were 28 from our mother late Hajiya Zulaihatu who died in 1992, but Buhari was her last born,” she said.

How can a woman give birth to 28 kids
Daura wonders.
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by BlackSeptember: 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
OBIGS:
Daura wonders.
That's why she gave birth to people like that daft called buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Zulum Receives Cameroonian Military Commander (Photos) / Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. / Nasiru Haladu Danu Is Sponsor Of Pro-Buhari Protest In New York - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.