Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned (75082 Views)

10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by dragonking2: 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
I don't do ponzi schemes but it seems everyone around me is doing even my close relatives are doing it.

The latest criminal site is donation hub. Just like mmm this one will soon crash.
My friends have started complaining that there are delays in payment or people are not willing to pay like before.

This is a sign of potential crash, better run now.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
dragonking2:
I don't do ponzi schemes but it seems everyone around me is doing even my close relatives are doing.

The latest criminal site is donation hub. Just like mmm this one will soon crashed.
My friends have started complaining that there is delayed in payment or people are not willing to pay like before.

This is a sign of potential crash,better run nowwww

Mmm crashed because people crashed it.these site don't pay people. It is a peer to peer system,where members pays or donate to each others,mmm was greatly affected by negative propaganda in the media just as you are protulating above.stop spreading panic news about donation hub around for goodness sake. Please if you are not interested in a platform let the platform be,after all it is not your money. Mmm shake in December 2016, but get help didn't shake.why? Answer is the media.please stop spreading panic news it does nobody any good.ask from people that lost out in mmm.

153 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by damikares(f): 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
Please stop spreading fake news...donation hub isnt going to crash....

23 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Justinah4real(f): 6:57am On Feb 09, 2017
dragonking2:
I don't do ponzi schemes but it seems everyone around me is doing even my close relatives are doing.

The latest criminal site is donation hub. Just like mmm this one will soon crashed.
My friends have started complaining that there is delayed in payment or people are not willing to pay like before.

Lies. This is an agent from MMM or Givers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by dragonking2: 9:05am On Feb 09, 2017
Justinah4real:
Lies. This is an agent from MMM or Givers.
stay there, don't run you hear

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by deleo16(m): 11:03am On Feb 09, 2017
Reason I may see that happening is that Nigerians they corrupt any programs now proof of payment have been implemented on this platform why someone some where is not paying the advantage the scheme has now is no guiders,a one time bonus payment and non payment result in total blockage, another attention I would like to draw the participants to now is that the site is asking for contribution to improve more on their service I think now how many people that have benefited from the site has done that? If news rules are not implemented to meet up the new development I see crashing that was the mistake MMM did

2 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Chillext(m): 11:49am On Feb 09, 2017
lies!!! they would never crash. they are trying their best. its people like the op that is causing participant to stop reserving. Donation hub remains the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by dragonking2: 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
Chillext:
lies!!! they would never crash. they are trying their best. its people like the op that is causing participant to stop reserving. Donation hub remains the best.
This is exactly what the defenders of mmm used to say. Where is mmm now. grin
my brother runnnnn for your lifeeeee

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by UD101(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
dragonking2:
This is exactly what the defenders of mmm used to say. Where is mmm now. grin
my brother runnnnn for your lifeeeee
Its true d attacks from govt and d media had its negative effect on MMM, they shldn't hv gone on dat break but could have found another way. Thankfully they r back stronger

4 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by dragonking2: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
UD101:

Its true d attacks from govt and d media had its negative effect on MMM, they shldn't hv gone on dat break but could have found another way. Thankfully they r back stronger
MMM is dead and can never come back

8 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by tundejoseph4(m): 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Donation hub is the best, though it is slow 4 now, instead of normal 7days. It is now around 9- 11days. But also increase in % from 20 - 50 to compensate 4 time. Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by BrutalJab: 8:15am On Feb 10, 2017
That's how you people said MMM has crashed since last year, yet people are still getting paid daily.

What alternative job do you have for the participants you are discouraging

Carry your badbelle and bad luck commot from the scheme. Attention seeker oshi

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Flexherbal(m): 8:15am On Feb 10, 2017
All these things many ooo
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by holuphisayor(m): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2017
Gullible nigerians, looking for 'get rich quick schemes'.
Let me start my ponzi asap, plenty fishes in the river grin

16 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Acidosis(m): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2017
Currently, there are over 500 ponzi schemes in Nigeria, lol

The media obviously ruined MMM. Others are still up and running. As soon as the media picks on any scheme, the death becomes imminent. Whether OP is right or wrong, he has created a panic with this thread. The f00lish OP in the pool of his f00lishness created this thread for one purpose. To ruin his friends's finances and of course, every other participants.

16 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by eph12(m): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2017
excelgrace:

Mmm crashed because people crashed it.these site don't pay people. It is a peer to peer system,where members pays or donate to each others,mmm was greatly affected by negative propaganda in the media just as you are protulating above.stop spreading panic news about donation hub around for goodness sake. Please if you are not interested in a platform let the platform be,after all it is not your money. Mmm shake in December 2016, but get help didn't shake.why? Answer is the media.please stop spreading panic news it does nobody any good.ask from people that lost out in mmm.
Don't worry they are coming for ghw and when they do people will not want to participate again. Continue shouting ghw upandan
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Abbeyme: 8:16am On Feb 10, 2017
dragonking2:

News bearer. I wonder why you wanna crash it

3 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by NotNairalandi(m): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2017
cool
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by focus7: 8:17am On Feb 10, 2017
Op with this your warning note, you have just hasten the demise of the scheme.

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 10, 2017
excelgrace:

They say people have stopped paying and youre here talking jagbajantis

5 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 10, 2017
OP they're coming for your head.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by GogetterMD(m): 8:18am On Feb 10, 2017
cool
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Jodano: 8:19am On Feb 10, 2017
Baba Iyabo hardly neither forgives nor forget.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists / Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.