Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship (4190 Views)

Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / To All The Women Who Stay In Unhealthy Relationships / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by DiamonJ: 1:11am On Feb 09, 2017
I'm in a relationship I have sex once or if it's too twice a month, we never had sex during my ovulation, bcoz once his back from work, he eats, bath watched TV and off to sleep, I feel lonely every night, and it's making me to feel like an old woman, he accuses me of not being pregnant for 6years, how can someone be pregnant when she not having sex? the last time I checked my name is not Virgin Mary.... with him I feel like an old woman, but once I go out and mingle I feel younger than my age, bcoz I got what expected of him freely and naturally outside.... every night with him is a lonely night, no cuddling, no good night kiss... he thinks since he put food on the table that's what a woman needs.... he thinks money is everything.... I'm planning of quitting before I have heart attack.... I need your advice please no insult
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by darbeelicous(f): 1:21am On Feb 09, 2017
unhealthy relationship or marriage
Anyways op I'll be right back lemme try and find where he kept his love for u, cos it seems like it's long lost! Ayam sorry. cool

2 Likes

Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by herzernBABA: 1:29am On Feb 09, 2017
followinq
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by Kaxmytex(m): 1:40am On Feb 09, 2017
¤sobs¤
can i get a handkerchief, pls?

i feel 4 u ma'am

when did all diz started??

1 Like

Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 09, 2017
hmmm from what you posted you are married... and according to you ""bcoz I got what expected of him freely and naturally outside." "including sex?, have you tried talking to him or a family member about this?...
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by Truesapiosexual(f): 2:43am On Feb 09, 2017
Relationship or marriage? You need to clarify that to get the best answer to your plight.
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 09, 2017
Marriage or you guys moved in together
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by dingbang(m): 6:11am On Feb 09, 2017
HateU2:
she started the writeup with I am in a relationship... And there after she included about her man wanting her to get pregnant.. That tells you they are engaged and they moved in together....
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 09, 2017
dingbang:
she started the writeup with I am in a relationship... And there after she included about her man wanting her to get pregnant.. That tells you they are engaged and they moved in together....
But they are not married and it's 6years already!
Hian! Say NO to sex weak guys cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by dingbang(m): 6:31am On Feb 09, 2017
HateU2:
But they are not married and it's 6years already!
Hian! Say NO to sex weak guys cheesy
lol... Person like go like fvck pass her life
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 09, 2017
dingbang:
lol... Person like go like fvck pass her life
she's just a leave-in sex mate smiley
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by dingbang(m): 7:23am On Feb 09, 2017
HateU2:
she's just a leave-in sex mate smiley
you mean yourself right? wink
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by DiamonJ: 7:33am On Feb 09, 2017
Kaxmytex:
¤sobs¤
can i get a handkerchief, pls?

i feel 4 u ma'am

when did all diz started??
his been like that for three years, each time I plan to leave, he will change and start behaving well, but once he sees that am relaxed, he will start again, and he sees nothing wrong in it, he refused to allow me go..... I love him but I'm giving up.... lonely night almost everyday
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by DiamonJ: 7:41am On Feb 09, 2017
darbeelicous:
unhealthy relationship or marriage
Anyways op I'll be right back lemme try and find where he kept his love for u, cos it seems like it's long lost! Ayam sorry. cool
relationship, his talking about marriage but I don't think I can stand this lonely night.... and he sees nothing wrong with it..... each time I want to leave, he will be buying me things, but I told him is not about the money or gift, I have told him all I need Is affection, hugs, lot of kisses ,cuddle me and make me feel that woman that I am..... honestly his pushing me outside
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 09, 2017
dingbang:
you mean yourself right? wink
that thing don start again bah? Bye
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by DiamonJ: 7:48am On Feb 09, 2017
HateU2:
we move in together, for 6years, I was thinking he will change, each time I want to leave, he will come up like please don't leave me I will adjust, he will try for a week and start the madness again.... I don't double date, but I think he's pushing me to do what I had not planned for
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 09, 2017
DiamonJ:
we move in together, for 6years, I was thinking he will change, each time I want to leave, he will come up like please don't leave me I will adjust, he will try for a week and start the madness again.... I don't double date, but I think he's pushing me to do what I had not planned for
my sweet sister embarassed, run for your dear life as soon as possible. You are not married and you've been living together for the past 6years shocked shocked. Who does that . Since you are not married, you still have time now. It's not gonna be easy but the fact is that SEX is important and if he's acting like this now, what will happen after marriage
Think twice

1 Like

Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by DiamonJ: 7:54am On Feb 09, 2017
Truesapiosexual:
Relationship or marriage? You need to clarify that to get the best answer to your plight.
Relationship but his talking about marriage, this problem is what is making me to avoid answering him when he talks about marriage... I don't double date but with this guy I have
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by DiamonJ: 7:58am On Feb 09, 2017
HateU2:
my sweet sister embarassed, run for your dear life as soon as possible. You are not married and you've been living together for the past 6years shocked shocked. Who does that . Since you are not married, you still have time now. It's not gonna be easy but the fact is that SEX is important and if he's acting like this now, what will happen after marriage
Think twice
thanks sis, I almost have low self esteem, until I started going out and found out that they're one thousand and one person that found me attractive.... including the ones am older than, then I started feeling like a baby again
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by dingbang(m): 8:04am On Feb 09, 2017
HateU2:
which thing
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:08am On Feb 09, 2017
My Advice:

Leave his house asap. If he really want to have you then he must have to prove it by changing his ways in areas he has been defaulting, But first, leave his place.

1 Like

Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by Kaxmytex(m): 8:12am On Feb 09, 2017
DiamonJ:
his been like that for three years, each time I plan to leave, he will change and start behaving well, but once he sees that am relaxed, he will start again, and he sees nothing wrong in it, he refused to allow me go..... I love him but I'm giving up.... lonely night almost everyday
'preg b4 wedding' guyz

6yrs years and no show, wot do u think?
d guy is frustrated...

4 una relationship, kolewerk

i fink it'z high tym u guyz go separate ways

2 Likes

Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by NanciaKay(f): 8:15am On Feb 09, 2017
Dont quite your marriage. Try talking to him about it. Then try initiate sex with him.
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 09, 2017
DiamonJ:
thanks sis, I almost have low self esteem, until I started going out and found out that they're one thousand and one person that found me attractive.... including the ones am older than, then I started feeling like a baby again
Please do and mingle with friends that can give you good advice. You are beautiful and wonderfully made. Don't let anybody make you feel less. See yourself as the most beautiful girl who can do things without the support of anybody and see how your self esteem will raise to power 100. All the best!

2 Likes

Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by popefuse(m): 8:53am On Feb 09, 2017
Got nothing much to say, from ur previos thread i think u are still reporting the same guy here. All is based on sex,sex, and sex well its good iwont judge u 4dat. See woman u need not to base ur bodychemistry on intimacy.u got to do somthing better.frm ur privious thread u av cheated on him buh u find no joy thereafter #YOURBAD# .6 years dating no marriage? If u re reading medicine in d university u would av bin preparing 4 graduation by nw. reduce the thought of sex.not all men are horse.

1 Like

Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by ikp120(m): 11:17am On Feb 09, 2017
YUNGLURD:
Hoe would always remain hoe even after doing everything for her.

All i knw is,Op want to justify her infidelity by playin the victim card here.

Bro they ain't married yet o.
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by waluga(m): 11:27am On Feb 09, 2017
HateU2:
savagery....take it easy now na question he ask...yuh know him before
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by waluga(m): 11:29am On Feb 09, 2017
dingbang:
which thing
yuh fall my hand.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by waluga(m): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2017
HateU2:
Please do and mingle with friends that can give you good advice. You are beautiful and wonderfully made. Don't let anybody make you feel less. See yourself as the most beautiful girl who can do things without the support of anybody and see how your self esteem will raise to power 100. All the best!
how yuh take know shes beautiful
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 09, 2017
waluga:
how yuh take know shes beautiful
because every woman is beautiful angry
waluga:
savagery....take it easy now na question he ask...yuh know him before
gerarahere mehnnnnn
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by dingbang(m): 11:42am On Feb 09, 2017
waluga:
yuh fall my hand.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
say wetin happen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest image of Vera Sidika in his House with baby skin curve / She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) / Tricks Girls Use To Request Money From Guys (see Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.