Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! (2873 Views)

Poll: Vote Your NL Personalities Of The Year!

Jakumo: 26% (16 votes)
Becomerich: 26% (16 votes)
Kobojunkie: 8% (5 votes)
Beaf: 24% (15 votes)
Aloy~Emeka: 14% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

This Full Grown Man Has Been Missing For Almost A Year Now. (see Photo) / Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 / Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by kosovo(m): 12:26am On Dec 05, 2009
After  the successful completion of the Nomination process. Click here to view!

34 Members were Nominated, After carefully sorting out nominees which followed the rules of the process and subsequently invalidating multiple nominations, 5 of such members, have made it to the POLL.

A closed opinion poll process was choosen, so as to ensure the credibity of the entire process. Fair and Balanced!

On the 8th of December 2009 the poll would be terminated, the winner and runner-ups would be visable.

The thread has been locked for comments, After the results are visable, it would be opened for all members to share their thoughts.

Voting Begins Effective immediately.

Cheers!,

List of Nominees!

Jakumo
Becomerich. 
Kobojunkie
MrCrackles
bibiking1
beaf
SEFAGO
Aloy~Emeka
Texxeplette
Onlytruth
Eziachi
Ezeagu
Jakum
JARUS
Wly Wily
grafikdon
walakolobo
Ajanlekoko
Ibime
Aisha
Kosovo
Ajanlekoko
citizenY
Chosen04
Asha 2
dede1
Radiant1
GBAWE
paddy_lo/padd_ylo
4Play
Debosky
tpia
Nex
MIKEANSY
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by bawomolo(m): 1:06am On Dec 08, 2009
jakumo wins a tie-breaker
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by puskin: 1:25am On Dec 08, 2009
OMG!! Can't bliv this. shocked shocked
A TIE.
How come?
Becomerich should hv swept the poll.
What NEXT??
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by vowiski(m): 1:37am On Dec 08, 2009
@kosovo, i recommend you for INEC.
   i actually thought Beaf would sweep everything.
Nice one there, jakumo and Becomerich.

Kobojunkie  did well, but thats another story since it is still on a single digit number,
    I hail the personalities on the year.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by SEFAGO(m): 1:41am On Dec 08, 2009
alai ni kan se moderator embarassed
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by donjon: 1:55am On Dec 08, 2009
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by puskin: 2:03am On Dec 08, 2009
Becomerich will soon burst-in here with his wonder MAPS. grin
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by OAM4J: 4:09am On Dec 08, 2009
puskin:

Becomerich will soon burst-in here with his wonder MAPS. grin

lol grin grin grin

good trial run for his political ambition. cheesy grin
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 08, 2009
Maybe i should become a political godfather,my three nominees did well: jakumo,becomrich and aloy~emeka but what next now?is there going to be re-run cause i'm lost here motherator
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 08, 2009
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Beccommrich/ MrCrackles-  Thanks for the comedy
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by nellaluv(f): 8:30am On Dec 08, 2009
Congratulations Becomerich, don't forget to make me your first lady when you fulfil your ambition of becoming the next president lol cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by faoni572(m): 8:53am On Dec 08, 2009
Are the remaining ones that lost not going to Tribunal and Appeal court?
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by sholasys: 11:09am On Dec 08, 2009
I thought this exercise is going to be a serious conscientious one, purposeful and objectivity but having seeing the first two name list out of the five people that made the poll, made me to conclude that it is a charade.

Sir what was your prerequisite of choosing this 5 people?
Is it because they were multiple nominated or their popularity based on absurdity?
What is there political contribution? I knew one out of the list that have never contributed meaningfully to any threads or topic except “off topic” and “absurdity”.

I am not challenging your Ingenuity but I was expecting Nairalander that have contributed meaningfully, incisively, analytically, sensible, positively, proactively on Threads/topics, suggestion and opinions. And if any of them has, can you please print a sample out for reading ?

Thanks
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by chosen04(f): 11:31am On Dec 08, 2009
faoni572:

Are the remaining ones that lost not going to Tribunal and Appeal court?

I recommend that those who lost gallantly should appeal. Lets act it the Nigerian way fully. lol
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by chosen04(f): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2009
INEC chairman should come and tell us how to break the tie.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 08, 2009
There will be a rerun between becomerich & jakumo so iwu is not needed,please.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by THEAMAKA1: 11:47am On Dec 08, 2009
NOOO!!
i voted for Beaf angry
whoever voted for becomrich is a joke.
well, i would rather have Jakumo.
so when is this face-off gonna happen?
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2009
Ask kosovo
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by vanitty: 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2009
Now that is what i am talking about.
Any person that can make me laugh so hard till i cry deserves my vote
UP Becomrich! smiley
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by youngies(m): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2009
I can't imagine a country that has characters like:
Jakumo = President
Becommrich = Vice President
Beaf = Senate President
Aloy~Emeka = Information Minister
Kobojunkie = Opposition leader
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by nellaluv(f): 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2009
^ ^ Point of correction angry angry.
Becoomrich - president
Jakumo - vice president.
You're ruinin' his future ambition cheesy cheesy.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by honeric01(m): 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2009
youngies:

I can't imagine a country that has characters like:
Jakumo = President
Becommrich = Vice President
Beaf = Senate President
Aloy~Emeka = Information Minister
Kobojunkie = Opposition leader

what a notorious combination, smell doom for a country with these set of people governing it. angry
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by youngies(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2009
nellaluv:

^ ^ Point of correction angry angry.
Becoomrich - president
Jakumo - vice president.
You're ruinin' his future ambition cheesy cheesy.

Becommrich can't make a good president. There is a possibility of a military take over because of his persistent deployment of the MAPOMEJI weaponry to every issue confronting the nation.

Jakumo on the other hand, will DEFINITELY make a good president because of his avowed stance in defending the defenceless in the society especially the nude young maidens with heavy booties and pairs of milk laden bosoms.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by yeswecan(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2009
Where is afam and davidylan on the list ? well Kobojunkie and Becomerich are damn good.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by youngies(m): 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2009
Afam and david are not good enough to be on the same list with Becommrich lipsrsealed
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by honeric01(m): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2009
Kobo should never been on this list, he only preaches negativity, has never suggested any solution to any political problem so why on NL is he/she/it on the list?
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by SeanT21(f): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2009
Aloy should have won because he brings us all the latest news.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by bawomolo(m): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2009
SeanT21:

but becomerich brings us the latest maps. can't beat that
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by chosen04(f): 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2009
Why did we have poor turnout of voters? Guess the electoral umpire did a poor job of mobilising voters for this election. To avoid re-occurance of such in the future, i suggest that we nominate a "5 man adhoc committee" to investigate, Proffer solutions and report back to the general house in 7 days time. The areas of investigation includes but not limited to:-

1) Why the low turn out of voters and proffer solution
2) Determine the numbers of registered voters and what prevent many from voting.
3) Proffer solution on how best to break the tie of this election.
4) Determine how best to APPRECIATE our electoral umpire for job well done up to this time.
5) Why were most intelligent and unbiased posters not even nominated for the elction.

^^^^^ I nominate the ff persons as members of the committee.

1)  Afam---------- Chairman.
2) Posakosa----- Secretary
3) CitizenY-------- Member
4) Onlytruth------- Member
5) asha 80--------- Member
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by chosen04(f): 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2009
SeanT21:

bawomolo:

but becomerich brings us the latest maps. can't beat that

^^^^^ Jakumo brings us all the big big brighter grammar^^^^^^
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by honeric01(m): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2009
chosen04:

^^^^^ Jakumo brings us all the big big brighter grammar^^^^^^

Grammar? a yardstick to selecting the political personality of the year? undecided i don't get it.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by youngies(m): 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2009
honeric01:

Grammar? a yardstick to selecting the political personality of the year? undecided i don't get it.
Abeg, Jakumo brings more than grammar to the table.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Akpabio Directly Behind Kidnappings / Nigerian-American Gets Genius Grant / Nairaland For Nigerians And Friends Of Nigeria (not Biafrans)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.