Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,842 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:04 AM

Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha (35397 Views)

EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] / Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by ajalawole(m): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2017
those army gan self. Forming gra gra, if na sambisa them no wen go...........
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by nwosu35: 7:51am On Feb 09, 2017
Story, pics for confirmation, Nigeria now is proof of evidence before you believe anything.
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by Rexology: 7:52am On Feb 09, 2017
How are we sure they were actually arrested?

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by LorDBolton(m): 7:52am On Feb 09, 2017
NaijaElba:
one of the best news have read on NL.....have actually been waiting to see news as regards arrest of those stupid mother fuckers....here in Chile people wear Camo anyhow....It is only in Naija that things are so wrong...cant imagine if that guy were to be normal...they would have killed him for wearing fake camo.....I wish they can just send them to jail for assault. Thanks to the people that recorded the silly event. Stupid Army....I will stop typing RIP each time they drop dead to Boko menace. I detest them!

Do highway robbers, kidnappers, militants, boko haram terrorist use camouflage to rob in Chile??
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by marrcussenaon: 7:52am On Feb 09, 2017
And no be say Na so Dem do sabi reach Ooo, have friends in foreign countries that wear camo shorts, trousers, and tops and dey are not asulted by military, does that make them not respected, Abi which kind training Dem get wey foreign countries no get pass em, come turn the camo to something else.. .....

2 Likes

Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by Btruth: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2017
Good development. For me, it's my first good news today. Please keep us informed on the latest development as I will like to see those guys behind the bar.
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by lagosrd: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2017
olaolaking:
He used their camo. I agree it is wrong. But why not hand him over to appropriate authorities? We all need Orientation Not only the soldiers. Many nairalanders will make mouth here to condemn the act. But give them that same uniform tomorrow. They will flex muscle.

Until we are sincere about ourselves, see ourselves part of the rotten system, everything remains unchanged the same. CHANGE BEGINS WITH ME

Are all patterned clothes camouflages. So what makes us different as a person. That behaviour is simply barbaric simple.

3 Likes

Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by Gsentme(m): 7:55am On Feb 09, 2017
Nigeria Army why nah, u suppose to be at sambisa forest u are there molesting physical challenged person shame on u guys. In other countries people wear camo like say tomorrow no dey. When ievisited mornrovia i do wear complete army camo including the shoe no disturbance but here in naija dey go dey flex muscle. shocked
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by uchealo(m): 7:56am On Feb 09, 2017
NaijaElba:
one of the best news have read on NL.....have actually been waiting to see news as regards arrest of those stupid mother fuckers....here in Chile people wear Camo anyhow....It is only in Naija that things are so wrong...cant imagine if that guy were to be normal...they would have killed him for wearing fake camo.....I wish they can just send them to jail for assault. Thanks to the people that recorded the silly event. Stupid Army....I will stop typing RIP each time they drop dead to Boko menace. I detest them!
You don't have to stop typing RIP for them mostly when they die protecting you. There may be bad ones but there are also good ones mostly those fighting against BH
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by smart4646: 8:06am On Feb 09, 2017
There work is to protect the life and properties of nigerian citizens and not the other way round. They have 2 curtail their brutality towards innocent citizens xpecially d less privileged
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by repogirl(f): 8:07am On Feb 09, 2017
Isolated case indeed. No week goes by without at least one occurrence of soldiers assaulting a civilian. How much more "isolated occurences" have to occur before they own up to it that there's something wrong somewhere with our Military personnel?

4 Likes

Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by spartan50(m): 8:07am On Feb 09, 2017
So who would pay for the brutalized man medical fees? I implore the man to sue, it should not end only with the arrest of the soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by klevotino: 8:07am On Feb 09, 2017
paiz:
If not for the gun they wield and the camo i respects so much... walai this soldiers no fit stand me one on one in martial art
kufu master
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by DBestDoc(f): 8:07am On Feb 09, 2017
omenkaLives:
Good one. I hope they get the punishment they deserve for bringing the force to such dishonour.

My greatest surprise in the whole episode was that people stood by only to watch and take pictures and made no attempt to stop the men from doing what they were doing; yet the way these people sound on social media you'd think just a single one of them could take on an entire batallion of the Nigerian army.

Smh.

Like say you for fit stop those agberos in uniform if to say you dey there grin

They almost killed a man for wearing the same camo that's worn by any Tom and Harry here.

I pity the country.

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by redcliff: 8:08am On Feb 09, 2017
olaolaking:
He used their camo. I agree it is wrong. But why not hand him over to appropriate authorities? We all need Orientation Not only the soldiers. Many nairalanders will make mouth here to condemn the act. But give them that same uniform tomorrow. They will flex muscle.

Until we are sincere about ourselves, see ourselves part of the rotten system, everything remains unchanged the same. CHANGE BEGINS WITH ME

What wrong?!!! Are they the one ones camo are meant for? If its so then thats what they should be wearing all their lifetime because wearing clothes that are not camo is wrong too!

2 Likes

Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by blazer234: 8:08am On Feb 09, 2017
omenkaLives:
Good one. I hope they get the punishment they deserve for bringing the force to such dishonour.

My greatest surprise in the whole episode was that people stood by only to watch and take pictures and made no attempt to stop the men from doing what they were doing; yet the way these people sound on social media you'd think just a single one of them could take on an entire batallion of the Nigerian army.

Smh.

If you know the kind of training military men have, you will understand why the civilians were looking on helplessly

2 Likes

Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by omenkaLives(m): 8:09am On Feb 09, 2017
DBestDoc:

Like say you for fit stop those agberos in uniform if to say you dey there grin

They almost killed a man for wearing the same camo that's worn by any Tom and Harry here.

I pity the country.
Na the way i dey see them brag online make me talk so.
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by goldfish80(m): 8:10am On Feb 09, 2017
LorDBolton:

Do highway robbers, kidnappers, militants, boko haram terrorist use camouflage to rob in Chile??

I've seen highway robbers on black tops, should black shirts be banned because of this?

2 Likes

Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by alt3r3g0: 8:10am On Feb 09, 2017
olaolaking:
He used their camo. I agree it is wrong. But why not hand him over to appropriate authorities? We all need Orientation Not only soldiers. Many nairalanders will make mouth here to condemn the act. But give them that same uniform tomorrow. They will flex muscle.

I think the humane thing to do was just get him a t-shirt and exchange it with the camo.

Its a pity in Nigeria no one sues because the law is in shambles.
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by Btruth: 8:13am On Feb 09, 2017
I don't see anything wrong in wearing the camo, if not in Nigeria. In the UK, a lot of souvenir shops are even selling them publicly. And for a disabled person to be treated in such manner shows how inhumane those army officers were. Very senseless too indeed. At least, the worst would have been to order him to take it off.

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by Harinholar(f): 8:14am On Feb 09, 2017
When I was reading the msg yesterday I was crying...I wonder y soldier acts like say blood don't runs in their vein....Infact that deserves severe punishment...and if proper punishment is not given to them...God wll punish them...

4 Likes

Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by Buharimustgo: 8:14am On Feb 09, 2017
omenkaLives:

Smh.

This shows that there is something wrong with your brain, you want the people to put hand so that the soldiers will kill them?I am not sure you are in tune with realities, no wonder you keep posting trash here

2 Likes

Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by omenkaLives(m): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2017
blazer234:

If you know the kind of training military men have, you will understand why the civilians were looking on helplessly
Baba leave oo! When these military men meet real stuborn people, they chill.

I swear before God, i have seen a one eyed dude hold an entire filling station to ransom because he felt coming to the station before some airforce guys in a helux van, he MUST be attended to before them. Dude gave them real trouble for nearly one hour until they agreed he be served before them! He had just four litres gallon with him.

Happened in Total filling station Kashim Ibrahim road, Makurdi about four years ago during scarcity.

3 Likes

Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by Yomiwayne80(m): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2017
Just use them as bait to capture even 2 Boko Haram fighters
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by jimb(m): 8:17am On Feb 09, 2017
paiz:
If not for the gun they wield and the camo i respects so much... walai this soldiers no fit stand me one on one in martial art

hmm martial art great, I can drop a full blown man in 14 sec.
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by Harinholar(f): 8:17am On Feb 09, 2017
Btruth:
I don't see anything wrong in wearing the camo, if not in Nigeria. In the UK, a lot of souvenir shops are even selling them publicly. And for a disabled person to be treated in such manner shows how inhumane those army officers were. Very senseless too indeed. At least, the worst would have been to order him to take it off.
its just a pity...We Nigerians are helpless..
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by omenkaLives(m): 8:18am On Feb 09, 2017
Buharimustgo:

This shows that there is something wrong with your brain, you want the people to put hand so that the soldiers will kill them?I am not sure you are in tune with realities, no wonder you keep posting trash here
Stupid remark, but expected.

Now they agree all that braggadocio they show everyday only end up on the internet.

Cowards.
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by Harinholar(f): 8:18am On Feb 09, 2017
More reason why I hate soldiers
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by agarawu23(m): 8:19am On Feb 09, 2017
No evidence
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by adecz: 8:19am On Feb 09, 2017
Nigerians love breaking the law but hate punishment. Why is a disabled man wearing army uniform? Maybe the soldiers have warned him b4.
Na only koboko black man dey hear.
Sojas, make una sofly, sofly sha...

Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by pweshboi(m): 8:19am On Feb 09, 2017
paiz:
my guy calm down, you Don hear of I slap seven die before? no try am ooo... u think say Nah akamu dem go drink for training abi
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by mich24(m): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2017
omenkaLives:

Smh.

Should they have tried what you suggested I bet my 2coins the reverse would have been the case.

What you will be seeing in news paper headlines now is 'Army killed 10 Ipob members in onitsha'

Now the news begins
The Nigeria army in onitsha has arrested 5 and killed 10 members of the separist group agitating for the creation of the Biafra republic in a confrontation by the group

It was learnt the the group and the military crashed in an attempt by the Nigeria army to arrest members of the group who were seen parading on full military gear causing mayhem in the region.

Some zombie and people like you right now will be like 'ipod, iPad toots, kill them all.'

I pity this country

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Woman For Currency Trafficking In Lagos (pictured) / Thief Caught on CCTV Stealing Generator From A Compound In Lagos / One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.