Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha (35426 Views)

EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] / Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by Kingspin(m): 11:41am On Feb 09, 2017
Humblesam:

Am assuring you and every other Nigerians interested in this case, that those bastards are in serious soup right now that am typing this, the NA doesn't support that and please if you happen to get any other clips of any Army personnel inflicting or abusing the right of any helpless and innocent individual please don't hesitate to pm me here or quote me anytime here.
Let's help make Nigeria livable again.
The more we have hope that Nigeria go better the hole and deep of hopelessness we meet daily. Since 1960 the same story. I have given up APC/PDP aside.
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by RaptorX: 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
Super story nothing will be heard of this case again, Nigeria is probably the only country in this world where you can be assaulted for wearing camo. I have traveled to many countries both developed and developing and I have seen people wearing camo anyhow without any harassment but the problem with Nigerians is we like to abuse whatever little power we got over our fellow human beings.
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by abbeyty(m): 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
Harinholar:
When I was reading the msg yesterday I was crying...I wonder y soldier acts like say blood don't runs in their vein....Infact that deserves severe punishment...and if proper punishment is not given to them...God wll punish them...

soldiers don't act like that in a sane country, i think that act only peculiar to a Zoo like Nigeria..civilians wear camouflage in civilized countries and no soldier dare assault them
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by Rhea(f): 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
In a sane society, these criminals in uniform will be tried and sentenced in a military court, and then tried and sentenced in a civilian court as well. Thank God for technology, because this event would have gone unreported. The only reason the army leadership is reacting to this is because there is video evidence. Kudos to the person who courageously recorded this atrocity. No soldier anywhere in the world would brutalize a handicapped person for any reason, talk less of wearing army fatigues. It only happens in Nigeria. That is the level of lawlessness and barbarity we have descended to.
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by pepetua(m): 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
Many of our Nigeria military men and women if not all behave as if they joined the force on gun point and as a result envies the civilian populace when I thought that they passionately join the force, infact may you all pardon me for saying that they are all terrorist in disguise and I hate them with passion though i like force but not Nigerian force.
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by Austin234(m): 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
NA on image saving mission. Things like this happen unnoticed while the civilian suffer untold pains
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by alaskido(m): 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
Fellow NL's, in those good old days, you hardly see the military on our roads. They are confined to the barracks. You only see them when there is a coup or a state of emergency but these days you see them everywhere. On check points, in beer palours, etc.
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by KayTash(m): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
paiz:
If not for the gun they wield and the camo i respects so much... walai this soldiers no fit stand me one on one in martial art
Oga Lai Muhammed.
Weh don sir.
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by brojoshua: 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
Good and let them be charged to court
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by ogasman(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
paiz:
If not for the gun they wield and the camo i respects so much... walai this soldiers no fit stand me one on one in martial art

you be black belt holder
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by Harinholar(f): 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
abbeyty:

soldiers don't act like that in a sane country, i think that act only peculiar to a Zoo like Nigeria..civilians wear camouflage in civilized countries and no soldier dare assault them
May God save Nigeria then oooo
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
uchealo:
You don't have to stop typing RIP for them mostly when they die protecting you. There may be bad ones but there are also good ones mostly those fighting against BH
The irony in this statement.
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by DAVE5(m): 1:49am On Feb 10, 2017
Humblesam:

Am assuring you and every other Nigerians interested in this case, that those bastards are in serious soup right now that am typing this, the NA doesn't support that and please if you happen to get any other clips of any Army personnel inflicting or abusing the right of any helpless and innocent individual please don't hesitate to pm me here or quote me anytime here.
Let's help make Nigeria livable again.

I guess u r an army personnel, right?

Fear don dey catch me to type any thing give u sef make U no call me one day in the guise that u want to do business only for you to turn up with ur fellow bullies

That's what the "Nigerian army uniform" instilled in our mentality, that before the army we(bloody civilians) are nothing but pencils to be bullied the way they feel

It's a pity we can't raise our voices or do any thing when these types of acts are been perpetuated on any body around because we sef wey want talk go dey fear for our own lives because we know the mayhem the "Nigerian army" can unleash on "bloody civilians"

We know nothing wld happen to those bullies and the matter ended as soon as it started, the "Nigerian army" just released a statement to calm the tongues of social media and that's it...

And pls if u r truly an army man, I take every good thing that u love beg u say I dey very sorry for every word I typed that may not be pleasing to ur majesty so I don't get mugged in the streets by those who are supposed to protect me, my life and property and family members
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by sampariwa(m): 9:46am On Feb 10, 2017
Didis man in question is very wicked,calous, dububious ,rebelious, poisonous dan d soldiers, he abuses woman selling tins around him, he is a threath 2 those pple living around him..... He sells indian hemps .... He is not a beggar, he must have done sometin stupid dat made awoas severely beat him ..... So dnt say wot u dnt kw..... D guy can kill if he gat chance.... He is a beast....m if u see whre he has done tins..... U wil stab him 2 death
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by Humblesam(m): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
DAVE5:

I guess u r an army personnel, right?

Fear don dey catch me to type any thing give u sef make U no call me one day in the guise that u want to do business only for you to turn up with ur fellow bullies

That's what the "Nigerian army uniform" instilled in our mentality, that before the army we(bloody civilians) are nothing but pencils to be bullied the way they feel

It's a pity we can't raise our voices or do any thing when these types of acts are been perpetuated on any body around because we sef wey want talk go dey fear for our own lives because we know the mayhem the "Nigerian army" can unleash on "bloody civilians

We know nothing wld happen to those bullies and the matter ended as soon as it started, the "Nigerian army" just released a statement to calm the tongues of social media and that's it...

And pls if u r truly an army man, I take every good thing that u love beg u say I dey very sorry for every word I typed that may not be pleasing to ur majesty so I don't get mugged in the streets by those who are supposed to protect me, my life and property and family members

LOL! Funny you....
Being in the military doesn't warrant one to bully, harrass or brutalize any other person.
I am giving you my word now, not all soldiers do that.
Pls if you happen to come across any maltreatment from any military guy to any harmless and innocent civilians, don't hesitate to mention me here.
Everyone has equal right... What those guys did to that cripple was an embarrassment to the NA,and believe me now they are regretting it but it's too late, sorry I can't tell you everything for I will go against d military norm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crime Complaint Distribution Across 36 States / Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) / NDLEA Arrests Woman For Currency Trafficking In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.