Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,171 members, 7,780,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:44 AM

Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! (1661 Views)

She Wants 2 Get Disvirgin But Dönt Want Her Husband To Be To Do It. / Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by Pharoh: 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2009
No need for that since you are now smooching grin
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by desthan(m): 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2009
@topic

i beg to differ, 9ja girls or not, once a girl is in love or fund of you, she call even when you don't call back grin grin grin. . . even that one you feel is not boyant enough to afford an air time, you'll be surprised at the rate she'll call, na you go tire.
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by Flavio: 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2009
desthan:

@topic

i beg to differ, 9ja girls or not, once a girl is in love or fund of you, she call even when you don't call back grin grin grin. . . even that one you feel is not boyant enough to afford an air time, you'll be surprised at the rate she'll call, na you go tire.

True, so so true,
A gal will bomard you with calls once she loves you,
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by desthan(m): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2009
Flavio:

True, so so true,
A gal will bomard you with calls once she loves you,

no mind the poster, he dosen't know what he is talking about. . . and the funny things is that they don't even ask you for recharge card, so that you don't run away grin grin grin, i just love them girls wink
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by Mutee: 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2009
if your gal doesn't call you don't generalize it. if you're lucky to get one serious gal in love I bet u'll change your SIM. mine calls me steady as well as I do.
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by johnbob: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2009
Am a player

yea, the one i love most don't call me,anytime she calls i should know her next call or text is demand, BAD

My sexmate call often when am at home,she says;"baby joo let go to school"

My little understandng is mayb i have not given her so much sensation for her to miss me whenever she remember the mood or lonely
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by tokunegiye(m): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2009
guy u did not call for two weeks, why?
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2009
It's kinda true, Nigerian girls don't call that often. The best i get from a gf at hand is a flash when she misses me and she expects me to call back. Sometimes i just ingnore her flash and she still won't call.
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by jobzi(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2009
if she's ya Gal friend, she'd call! wink
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by Zhahovic(m): 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2009
Ävê hêärd y'äll but ñöthiñ will $häkê mê fröm thê premisê thät böyfriéñd ör nöt,ñäijägäls döñt cæll guy$, Øyä,whät pêrçêñtäge öf fêmäle cöñtäct$ öñ ur phøñé cäll u,hm?

1 Like

Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by Mutee: 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2009
are u talking about female lovers or female friends on contact list. my gal calls at least 2 times a day like while my female friends' call percentage is just 28%.
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 10, 2009
She aint your chick, she aint your chick

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Count My Losses And Move On? / Should I Marry A Man Who Doesn't Believe In Love? :vote / HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.