Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th (34663 Views)

Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? / Today Is 10th Of February. No December And January Stipend From Npower / Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by dammy13(m): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2017
January stipend to begin from 10th Feb.

We are busy paying the unpaid ones this week and rectifying some issues and we are aware of the appearing and disappearing of your BVN (keep calm its safe!!!).

Make sure you’ve collected your posting letter and resume work for those that have been posted.

#TeamNpower
#YouArePowered

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/02/fg-to-begin-n-power-payment-of-january.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique

3 Shares

Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by olaezebala: 7:58am On Feb 09, 2017
am i the only that think acting president is moving faster that baba President?

Can we just tell baba to stay in London while we use acting president till 2019?

and this might be another failed APC promise sha oo.

We wait till they get paid.

Thanks

14 Likes

Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 09, 2017
K
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 09, 2017
Promises! Promises! Promises! Not a single one has been fulfilled since May 2015. How did we get here?

4 Likes

Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by Princess4ng(f): 8:00am On Feb 09, 2017
Congratulations to the lucky ones

3 Likes

Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by talk2archy: 8:00am On Feb 09, 2017
f
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by yaqq: 8:00am On Feb 09, 2017
Una fada

1 Like

Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by pwettyesther(f): 8:01am On Feb 09, 2017
When I'm still expecting December salary undecided

6 Likes

Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by Arewa12: 8:01am On Feb 09, 2017
Scammers Abegi
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 09, 2017
How much are they paying sef? Lemme know weda to hack their main frame server and chip in my entire family names including that of my dog and kid brother's Teddy Bear undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by Kelklein(m): 8:01am On Feb 09, 2017
Half Truth!!! What are they beginning again. What about those that have received their January stipends already?. The truth is that more 50% of the states are yet to receive December stipends. And In those states that have received, more than 50% of volunteers have not been paid.. How do you resolve all these in 2 days. Why is it difficult for this government to say the truth on anything?

4 Likes

Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 09, 2017
k
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by BabaCommander: 8:02am On Feb 09, 2017
feb 10 for Jan stipens undecided
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by adamsfriday27(m): 8:03am On Feb 09, 2017
hope dey will pay everybody once dis time around.......God bless Naija n heal our president.....sumbody say amen

4 Likes

Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by Pascal181: 8:08am On Feb 09, 2017
Good news.
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by advocatebaba(m): 8:09am On Feb 09, 2017
Fingers crossed, phone fully charged, sipping my kunu nd jejely waiting 4dat "TIN TIN" sound... make alert show make i go price chicken coz e don long i eat meat.

4 Likes

Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 09, 2017
FG, please pay Lagosians DECEMBER & JANUARY stipends o. We are expecting 60,000 Naira. Nothing less oo. angry

I know some zombies will say Lagosians didn't work for December stipend. I would like those zombies to tell me which state worked for December stipend.

FG, Please pay Lagos Npower Volunteers December stipend as you have paid our colleagues in other states.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by Donsoby(m): 8:09am On Feb 09, 2017
Please The Case of Enugu state is getting out of hand , no Npower participant in the state have received Dec. stipend despite being verified, I hope we are safe. pls the authorities should do something fast.
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by djlaqua91(m): 8:10am On Feb 09, 2017
STIPEND? The name no even follow. Be like Prison wages

May God help us in this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by Iamwrath: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2017
This I predict will reach 4 pages full of Liepobians

Asking when the zoo will pay what they didn't work for

3 Likes

Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by R0LL0N(m): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2017
Ifexxy:
SEE MORE HERE ABOUT THE STIPEND

thearticle.com.ng/2017/02/fg-to-stipend-npower.html
if u want me to visit ur blog u should have politely post so rather than generating heresies in other to attract people to your page
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by project55: 8:30am On Feb 09, 2017
ripbubu:
Zombies where is your dead buhari... Every month they will say they have started payment.. ..this buhari was just born to kill the zoo Nigeria economy.. .rip buhari
grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by Postboiswag(m): 8:33am On Feb 09, 2017
Hello Nairalanders , Am a student and I need a help of 20k....Please anyone who can help should contact me
Lawal4095@yahoo.com
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by olalat(m): 8:34am On Feb 09, 2017
olaezebala:
am i the only that think acting president is moving faster that baba President?

Can we just tell baba to stay in London while we use acting president till 2019?

and this might be another failed APC promise sha oo.

We wait till they get paid.

Thanks
what is failure in it. People had already been paid for dec even when they did not earn it. The selection process was fair and clean. Let give kudos to the administration for that. I know people that were paid dec salary. stop commenting on what you know next to nothing about.

3 Likes

Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by fotadmowmend(m): 8:35am On Feb 09, 2017
When I never see Dec own?
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by Shittuakeem(m): 8:38am On Feb 09, 2017
Lagos State is yet to receive Dec and January Stipend, how sure is this Npower, we are yet to be paid but Govt. Already using Npower as achievement on TV
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by austinbrown: 8:52am On Feb 09, 2017
This people should Pls pay me my January salary na, since two weeks I never use this my mouth drink beer, what type of nonsense is this na cry

2 Likes

Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:53am On Feb 09, 2017
Wen some pple are yet to receive their December allowance?
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by Mrrespect(m): 8:57am On Feb 09, 2017
Stelvin101:
How much are they paying sef? Lemme know weda to hack their main frame server and chip in my entire family names including that of my dog and kid brother's Teddy Bear undecided

Nt funny

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? / I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd / Engineering Firm In Vi Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.