Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,524 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th (34665 Views)

Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? / Today Is 10th Of February. No December And January Stipend From Npower / Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by fadasam: 8:59am On Feb 09, 2017
30 pyah!!
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by Teawhy2011: 9:08am On Feb 09, 2017
Pls,any hope for 2nd batch list? Then,is FG going to pay 2nd batch beneficiaries' stipend frm Dec as well?
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by derato: 9:12am On Feb 09, 2017
dammy13:
January stipend to begin from 10th Feb.

We are busy paying the unpaid ones this week and rectifying some issues and we are aware of the appearing and disappearing of your BVN (keep calm its safe!!!).

Make sure you’ve collected your posting letter and resume work for those that have been posted.

#TeamNpower
#YouArePowered

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/02/fg-to-begin-n-power-payment-of-january.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique
Akwa ibom state has not received since December.
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by Omoikarekimire(m): 9:27am On Feb 09, 2017
Y is so difficult for a typical Nigerian politician to be straight forward.just pay d money do t tell us u have started paying we will know when u have paid dnt tell us.it is easy for d Govt to give all kind of excuse to unpaid workers salaries but the govt dare not owe d senators a kobo
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by imam07: 9:34am On Feb 09, 2017
olalat:
what is failure in it. People had already been paid for dec even when they did not earn it. The selection process was fair and clean. Let give kudos to the administration for that. I know people that were paid dec salary. stop commenting on what you know next to nothing about.
Talk for yourself. How many people did they pay December stipend.
The news sef is old from Npower. This was said over a week ago. The poster just post it as if Npower spoke man just said it.
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by okooloyun1(m): 9:42am On Feb 09, 2017
Kelklein:
How do you resolve all these in 2 days. Why is it difficult for this government to say the truth on anything?
The news is over a week, op just posted it today.
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by Yemiafo(m): 9:44am On Feb 09, 2017
Any hope for volunteers that redeployed?
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by tarizeal(m): 9:52am On Feb 09, 2017
everything about the Nigerian Government is becoming a SCAM
They pay 10% of the Npower volunteers December salary spend 2% to start doing publicity on AIR what they have achieved empowered 2000 graduates. 88% of the funds kept in banks to get interest,embezzle part, or diverted.
I know people that came up with the policy meant well. But the Parastatals or agencies charged with implementation always fail woefully.
GOD SAVE THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by Menzy86(m): 10:21am On Feb 09, 2017
dammy13:

We are busy paying the unpaid ones this week and rectifying some issues and we are aware of the appearing and disappearing of your BVN (keep calm its safe!!!).

Make sure you’ve collected your posting letter and resume work for those that have been posted.

#TeamNpower
#YouArePowered

Hello, please what of us that haven't been paid december? Like I have been unable to update my acct details online though I wrote through the NOA office in Ilorin to that effect. Is there any remote possibility I'll be paid? Plus how do we resume work when some of us were posted like 50kms from our place of residence?
NB: nobody in kwara state to the best of my knowledge has been paid even d december allowance. Hope we will be paid all? Thank you.
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by advocatebaba(m): 11:00am On Feb 09, 2017
austinbrown:
This people should Pls pay me my January salary na, since two weeks I never use this my mouth drink beer, what type of nonsense is this na cry
Guy u reason well, make d body feel sum cold botu of stout nd fresh fish.
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by DrTims(m): 11:07am On Feb 09, 2017
These N power people are not serious at all. Smh!
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by austinbrown: 11:18am On Feb 09, 2017
advocatebaba:
Guy u reason well, make d body feel sum cold botu of stout nd fresh fish.
bros I go like meet u one on one u be correct guy man

1 Like

Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by Codes151(m): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2017
N-power! Some collect! Some don't! School feeding! Some collect some don't! It's okay!
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by shankie: 11:43am On Feb 09, 2017
olaezebala:
am i the only that think acting president is moving faster that baba President?

Can we just tell baba to stay in London while we use acting president till 2019?

and this might be another failed APC promise sha oo.

We wait till they get paid.

Thanks

Baba is not in charge of N power before, osibanjo his d one handling it from begining
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by honestivo(m): 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
EMPOWER TEAM -SOME NAMES WERE SEND TO NPOWER RIVERS FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NOT RECEIVED THERE DEC STIPEND AND THERE WAS NO ACCT DETAILS ON THERE PORTAL,BUT ALMOST 60 % OF THOSE THAT NOT BEEN PAID ,THERE NAME WERE NOT THERE AND THEY HAVE NOT BEEN PAID ALSO ,SO WAS THE IMPLICATION?
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by Ameko4ever(m): 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
In Akwa Ibom State, no December stipend till date and now they are talking of January. This is pathetic...
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by babtuns76(m): 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
dammy13:

#TeamNpower
#YouArePowered

where are they working self we don't know anything about the npower program self.

1 Share

Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by Godsonkemz(m): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
So no one has received a dine for last month
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by ohluoba01(m): 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
Me never see my Dec stipend o.
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by DrTims(m): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
I think so man.....
Godsonkemz:
So no one has received a dine for last month
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by imam07: 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
Npower has scammed us.

2 Likes

Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by DrTims(m): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Well tomorrow is 10th, hopefully we should all see alert by dis time tomorrow....
imam07:
Npower has scammed us.
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by leycorn01: 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
Any alerts yet for January stipend?
Those unpaid since december, any good news yet?
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by Nairawhyte: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
are you seriouse?
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by DrTims(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
Has anyone recieved any alert here?? This after two and nothing yet...hmmmm
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by Adebasy: 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
pls people are waiting for thier stipend today,has anyone received alert today
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by dejt4u(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
Let us air our voice is protest. Search #NpowerMustPayUsNow on twitter and register your displeasures.. You can also cc @Akandeoj and @npower_ng
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by kov624665(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
project55:
grin grin grin cheesy grin
Are you sure you're gonna live longer than he will? Social media anonymity now makes people take everything as joke. You better pray hard!
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by kov624665(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Those who were paid December stipend, did they receive any verification sign in their profiles? Hope say this isn't a way to dump some peeps?
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by FixNaija(m): 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
Can Npower keep the January alert till two weeks time and pay us 2 months stipends at once?
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by amidu85: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
Pls what is the implication of this LOGO stamp on a person profile?
Re: Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th by imam07: 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
FixNaija:
Can Npower keep the January alert till two weeks time and pay us 2 months stipends at once?
] You dey craze? Because u don collect December stipend. What about people wey never collect anything. I imagine how u think without considering others.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? / I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd / Engineering Firm In Vi Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.