Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Omotola Jalade: I Put Nollywood Where It Is Today - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade: I Put Nollywood Where It Is Today (9925 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Omotola Jalade: I Put Nollywood Where It Is Today by elelem(m): 1:55pm On May 05, 2010
Its time omotala stops granting childish and unintelligent interviews. Boasting has always been her hobby. From Miami to London to God knows where,who cares. I am yet to see and hear what dues she has paid in Nollywood or what and what she has done to personally project nollywood other than play her role and collect her money. I wonder how fulfilled she is as a woman when she makes out time for her family once a year.can one ever be choked up having her mother around?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Praises 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda On Instagram / Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo / Lifeless Body Of Baba Suwe On Hospital Bed Before Taken To Mortuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.