Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies (21473 Views)

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by TunezMedia: 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
The union of a man and woman tends to bring out hidden qualities and new talents in the couple as they invest in each others lives and this same scenario has started playing out in the home of movie star, Funke Akindele and her hubby, Nigerian singer, JJC Skillz.

While Funke has launched a new music label with the full support of her husband, latest findings shows that JJC on his part has also delved into his wife area of business and will soon be releasing his first movie production, a tv drama titled, 'INDUSTREET'.

We got snapshots of JJC watching the preview at his home and we can confirm that his wife, Funke Akindele and popular OAP, Daddy Freeze will be featuring in the coming family tvseries.

Fans will be delighted to know that the celebrity couple are doing everything in their power to bring out the best in their spouse. Congrats to JJC on his first movie project, we sincerely hope its a hit..

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/jjc-skillz-set-to-debut-new-movie.html

Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by TunezMedia: 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by buzquet(m): 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
It's turning to family business

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by verygudbadguy(m): 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Can't wait to see Freeze act in reality. The one he has been acting in secret on twitter never reach me.

JJC, Jenifa, industrious couple. Business idea yapa baje.

JJC musically shot Africa to the world. I remember JJC and 419 album then early 2000s and his British group Big Brovas.

I am happy he is doing fine again.

16 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by BerryAnny(m): 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
Datz d positive effect of getting married 2 a career-seeking spouse and naht all dizz tiny legs oloshos littered evrywia. May God bless their union!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by tintingz(m): 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
We're waiting.
Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by Brown14: 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
Our naija version of Empire

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by Tbillz(m): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
U no fit marry industrious woman, make U come still dey dull untop music music wey no sell again, power must change hand na!
Industreet Lool
U take the man off street but U cannever take the street out of the man
Igboro husband

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
F
Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by Mayor38(m): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
Who e epp?
Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by Chenfu1960: 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
sad

Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Useless couple. Their divorce is imminent in Jesus name angry
Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by u11ae1013: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
ishakabar
Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by ladychioma: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
I,m happy to hear this. May God bless this union with all that is necessary in Jesus name Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by Firstcitizen: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Can wait to see Freeze act in reality. The one he has been acting in secret on twitter never reach me.

JJC, Jenifa, industrious couple. Business idea yapa baje.

JJC musically shot Africa to the world. I remember JJC and 419 album then early 2000s and his British group Big Brovas.

I am happy he is doing fine again.

The most loved celebrity couple in Nigeria at present.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by ademega(m): 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
good one
Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by Seun4FastLoans(f): 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
Awwww... Nice one. More money! more love!
Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by udysweet(f): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
How can you be this bitter? Or you are just looking for relevance like that your aunty on twitter and IG wey dey get bad belle for nollywood? Hate can consume,don't let it consume you mbok. By the way"who sayeth a thing and it comes to pass,when the Lord hasn't decreed* holy ghost fire!!!!!!!!!!!!
Candycrusher:

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by zarakay(f): 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
nice one
Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by Dhermelawler35: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
Candycrusher:
God will punish you

27 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by Dahyormine(m): 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
Candycrusher:
u lack sense, nd u expect something good from ur generation with dis ur pessimism?? I doubt it.

15 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by metallisc(m): 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
Candycrusher:

Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by Iamdmentor1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
Funke is so creative
Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by okrote4real: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
My queen, I nor wan hear any hullabaloo again oo grin
Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by Arewa12: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
We re waiting
Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by Mzsolmi(f): 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Candycrusher:
uncle,why wish ill of people's joy n union?

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by MuyiRano(m): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
Good of them
Make 1 Million naira with just 1000 Naira within
2days. No
referral is required. No stress!
All you have to do is just send your name,
address and phone number so that I will forward
it
to the police because you are a criminal.
Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by MuyiRano(m): 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
Candycrusher:
I pray you find joy and happiness

8 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by kaybestt(m): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Candycrusher:

WHO U EPP FOOL

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by mpowa(m): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
Candycrusher:
Hope dem no follow you from your village? Which kin evil prayer be that?

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies by Number2(m): 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
Candycrusher:
you are from which village? who even give you phone make you use type this rubbish?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! / Yetunde Savage Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Royal Themed Outfit / BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.