Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Living In France - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In France (32761 Views)

My France Picture Gallery / My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In France by googlelove: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
Please don't go to join he French foreign legion. It is the military arm and they are underpaid. €1205 or thereabout but you won't have to pay bills though. Your life will be at stake cause you may be sent to Syria.

6 Likes

Re: Living In France by krezorn: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
tompedro:
just got a tourist visa to France and I intended to stay and hustle to earn a living I need advice please

How many months visa?
Re: Living In France by timmb(m): 9:51am On Apr 15, 2018
I'm an HND holder about to finish services... Can you help me with schools, documents required for pgd course and also the amount for tuition's and visa
Re: Living In France by Smile4mee01: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
Glad this thread was opened.

I am considering doing a Masters in management or MBA in france. I am thing this would help me transit to canada. With an MBA/MSC and hopefully learn and speak french woukd give me additional points required for the Canadian express entry.

But I would like to know, are there opportunities for international students to study and work and probably make enough money required for the canada express entry.
Re: Living In France by Generalhush1: 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
If I get to France with an undergraduate visa ,can I switch to a short term diploma,say 8 months duration and then stay back to work with it.
Re: Living In France by Fm007: 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
Just want to know if creative minded people like filmmaker/screenplay writer stand a chance to make a living in france
Re: Living In France by odetola85: 5:21am On Apr 23, 2018
how much can someone prepared for tourist for f France
Re: Living In France by beezyblaze(m): 11:57am On Apr 24, 2018
Mandovic:

First you will need to get an admission to a school to get a visa, don't come here on a tourist visa hoping to switch to a student. You will have to go back. France is one of the best places to work in the world according to different rating, however, it is very difficult to get a job if you go to 2nd tier school and a foreigner with no or little command of French.

How football over there bro??
Is there hope for an 18 year old Nigerian amateur footballer??
Re: Living In France by slimturay(f): 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hello,i want to start my application to Paris,how is the vostbof living pver there and is it easy to get a job?
Re: Living In France by AlphaStyles(m): 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hows the internet and cost of living in france like?
Re: Living In France by Johnwisdom1032: 5:34am On Oct 12, 2018
Good morning everyone! Me and my wife are going to France first week of November.. Anyone know about best way to get and apartments really quick in Paris or Versailles? One room apartment or studio will be better. Please I will be glad if anyone can help out securing an apartment or agency that will help out. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Living In France by Candace156: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
Please I want to get information about studying in france for an undergraduate program in nursing, I would like if someone give me needed information about affordable schools as well and others. Thanks
Re: Living In France by Fourcade(m): 9:56am On Nov 08, 2018
Candace156:
Please I want to get information about studying in france for an undergraduate program in nursing, I would like if someone give me needed information about affordable schools as well and others. Thanks

http://taughtie.campusfrance.org/tiesearch/#/catalog

Choose your choice program and filter your search!
Re: Living In France by Timo95: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Mandovic:

There is usually a non-renewable one year work permit given to masters students after their studies to find a full time job.
ok
Re: Living In France by Kareemadesina35: 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hello brother,
Please which state are you in France? I will like you to help me with something very important in Saint Priest. I will be glad if you can help me with it. You can reach me on kareemadesina@gmail.com or 08035825761.

Mandovic:
Hi Guys,

I live and work in France, if you are living/working/studying in France and you want to network you can hit me up via PM. I figured there are not many topics on France and living in France here.
If you also have questions about studying in France. I may be able to help you.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Living In France by eyinola: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
tompedro:
just got a tourist visa to France and I intended to stay and hustle to earn a living I need advice please
are u in France now?
Re: Living In France by Gewezzy1(f): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
Please how do i begin my study process
Re: Living In France by optimusprime2(m): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
claremont:

Yes. You will need to pass the initial assessment tests, and serve for 5 years with them. The good news is that they do not require a valid visa to join them, any ID document will suffice. A friend of mine left the UK to France a few years ago to join them because his UK visa was expiring, he is loving the Legion so much that he has extended his initial 5 year contract.
This is a joke right?
Like, he is loving the legion?
grin
Re: Living In France by Majestgift: 9:32am On Jan 22, 2019
Pls are there schools in France that offers Nursing in English medium?
Re: Living In France by davide470(m): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
Majestgift:
Pls are there schools in France that offers Nursing in English medium?
Check here:

http://taughtie.campusfrance.org/tiesearch/#/catalog
Re: Living In France by Helenbims(m): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
summerflame:
Just got my visa, tourist visa to be precise, although, I am going there in search of a greener pasture. Can I extend my stay there with a tourist visa and can I cross to germany from France on French tourist visa?

Pls, what is the procedure to get the visa?
Re: Living In France by timmb(m): 11:30am On Feb 24, 2019
Pls bro can I send you a pm

Mandovic:
Hi Guys,

I live and work in France, if you are living/working/studying in France and you want to network you can hit me up via PM. I figured there are not many topics on France and living in France here.
If you also have questions about studying in France. I may be able to help you.

Cheers.
Re: Living In France by desmedallion(m): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
I. Came into France for conference and I really want to stay here and make a living for good... What should I do and how should I go about this

1 Like

Re: Living In France by olaboy001(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2019
desmedallion:
I. Came into France for conference and I really want to stay here and make a living for good... What should I do and how should I go about this

How did you apply for the visa?
Re: Living In France by jayjayfancy(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
Please I want to discuss with you on my trip to France for conference . I intend staying there too after the conference . Kindly grant me audience for further discussion . Thanks

desmedallion:
Re: Living In France by TJMighty(m): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
claremont:

Yes. You will need to pass the initial assessment tests, and serve for 5 years with them. The good news is that they do not require a valid visa to join them, any ID document will suffice. A friend of mine left the UK to France a few years ago to join them because his UK visa was expiring, he is loving the Legion so much that he has extended his initial 5 year contract.
I'm seriously considering this from what you wrote & I've read about this. Please what are their likely questions & requirements in order to get prepared? Thank you.
Re: Living In France by TJMighty(m): 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
googlelove:

Please don't go to join he French foreign legion. It is the military arm and they are underpaid. €1205 or thereabout but you won't have to pay bills though. Your life will be at stake cause you may be sent to Syria.
Military arm only?
€1205 , monthly or weekly?
Re: Living In France by raymondele86(m): 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
claremont:

. This was a great move by him.
I will love to travel to France and settle down with my family there

1 Like

Re: Living In France by raymondele86(m): 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
googlelove:

Hmm, that's dangerous mehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In France by desmedallion(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2019
claremont:

Re: Living In France by desmedallion(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2019
Can I have your mail please Claremont

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) / Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead / 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.