Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) (65038 Views)

Clarion Chukwurah Celebrates 55th Birthday Today (photos) / Clarion Chukwurah Becomes Born Again / Clarion Chukwurah Meets With Femi Adesina In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
AngelicBeing:
why wont l move closer to her, we are all Angels, we dont do all those earthly stuff tongue
I no trust you grin tongue
Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by Icaretoo: 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
Tazmode:
These days, age seems to be just a number

it has and will always be...pulse its a lot easier when one has such mentality
Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
Oyind17:
I no trust you grin tongue
Really? wink

Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by manu1: 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
baby124:
Lol, una de craze. So a woman is dead once she marries or turns 50 abi? This is a good looking woman, her body is tight and the clothes fit her. She's hot. So make una leave am and stop calling her son. Is he her husband? The son is living his life and her husband likes her looks. That is why she can get as many husbands as she likes. Clarion na hot woman

It's people like you that are deceiving this poor old woman.
Last time she was dressed in sweatpants which exposed all her lumps and cellulite
She has become notorious for embarrassing her talented son
All she does is smoke and hang out in bars with this layabout toy boy
If she was a responsible mother at all, she would consider her son and stop shaming him with all this trash dressing
Woman, make an effort to appear decent pls. You are too old to be disgracing yourself like this

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by Bowwow11(m): 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
she should av think how her son clearance Peter wil feel before putting dis outfit
Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[b]Really?[/
b] wink
yes, u look like an angel that will compromise grin
Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
I love this woman ehn... Keeping it hot even in old age.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
SexyBabe001:

You made a valid point, but you have forgotten we had culture here in Africa, those folks you made mention to whites who don't give a damn of what they wear, but here in Africa, people will talk, especially someone in her calibre, she is expected to be a role model and a motherly figure to the youths.

I hope you understand my point? I am not trying to be judgemental but just trying to set the record straight.

Regards

I understand. I only quoted you because I particularly know u like fashion and are fashionable. She didn't do this in Nigeria. There is a saying, do in Rome as a Roman. In US, that skirt us too long for parties. Every lady including professors show there legs generously. To me, this is moderate. All her upper body is covered.

The problem with Africa is that they are not used to curvy old ladies. They easily stereotype them. I like u to be different
Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by protocoll(m): 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
is she not the one acting pastor sometime ago?
Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
Oyind17:
yes, u look like an angel that will compromise grin
No, it is not in our nature to compromise, we are heavenly beings and not subjected to earthly issues, we are celestial beings, we are assigned to protect humanity and we enjoy what we do
cool

cc: sukkot

Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by ikukuhero: 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
AngelicBeing:
No, it is not in our nature to compromise, we are heavenly beings and not subjected to earthly issues, we are celestial beings, we are assigned to protect humanity and we enjoy what we do
cool

cc: sukkot
who is sukkot
Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
She married a younger man so she need to dress his age.

She's chopping her life.. Na her money dey talk..
Let her enjoy.. At least she's married.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
Oyind17:
who is sukkot
He is also and Angel, google his Nairaland username, he lives among-st the stars wink
Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
Let me assume it's just ACTING , else I will call her an EEDIOT......
Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by SexyBabe001: 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mayflowa:

I understand. I only quoted you because I particularly know u like fashion and are fashionable. She didn't do this in Nigeria. There is a saying, do in Rome as a Roman. In US, that skirt us too long for parties. Every lady including professors show there legs generously. To me, this is moderate. All her upper body is covered.

The problem with Africa is that they are not used to curvy old ladies. They easily stereotype them. I like u to be different

LOL.. Well noted.

Have a lovely night rest
Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by holluwai(m): 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
AuroraB:
What do you mean grin

I mean the guy gotta be benefiting from this. She's too old for him to be blowing his cash on her Just saying
Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by segebase(m): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
this mama Go still sweet fr bed... lucky guy
Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
If she wear this in her home, it will be overlooked because we will commend her for looking "hot" for her man. But wearing this and putting it online for the whole world to see is just so uncalled for

Sharrraap. Wetin be ya own?

3 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by baby124: 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
manu1:

Last time she was dressed in sweatpants which exposed all her lumps and cellulite
If she was a responsible mother at all, she would consider her son and stop shaming him with all this trash dressing
Woman, make an effort to appear decent pls. You are too old to be disgracing yourself like this
It's her life. She can live it and wear whatever she wants. What evidence do you have to call her husband toy boy? How rude of you? Her son is living his life as a full grown successful adult. What is wrong with her living her's? Her life is in no way embarrassing her son. I do not see what wrong she has done. She looks very sweet in her outfit and it's wonderful that at her age she looks this good.

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by baby124: 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
SexyBabe001:

You made a valid point, but you have forgotten we had culture here in Africa, those folks you made mention to whites who don't give a damn of what they wear, but here in Africa, people will talk, especially someone in her calibre, she is expected to be a role model and a motherly figure to the youths.

I hope you understand my point? I am not trying to be judgemental but just trying to set the record straight.

Regards
Where in Africa? How many primitive African tribes have you seen that a fully clothed? Even the Egyptian commoners were not fully clothed. So what African culture are you talking about? You mean European culture of dressing like a masquerade because of their cold weather which we have adopted as culture?

3 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by sirchrisnewsline(m): 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
OK yeye
Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by fredoooooo: 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
That guy just dey enjoy his life who no like free things , free puna and money ... when the juju clear for their eyes contract finish be that ... ileya grin grin
Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
She is a remnant
Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by TellMeTheTruth(m): 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
This woman looks like someone who will be very 'sweet' grin
Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by arinolaa(f): 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Oga ju!! Carry on Madam Clarion
Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
Shina Peters be like "i hit it first" grin
Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Holier than thou.... undecided
Xcelinteriors:
If she wear this in her home, it will be overlooked because we will commend her for looking "hot" for her man. But wearing this and putting it online for the whole world to see is just so uncalled for

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Oyind17:
Woman your era don pass, you can't cheat naturegrin
m

Wake up, she has cheated nature already, she married a much younger man smiley
Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
Pidgin2:
m

Wake up, she has cheated nature already, she married a much younger man smiley
Rather the guy married her for her moni
Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
manu1:

Mr man, calm down... Clarion Chukwurah was balling before you had your first sprout of pubic hair.

She was the Tonto dike, Genevieve, Mercy Johnson, maheeda of the 80s and 90s. To toss her salad, you'd have to be well loaded because she's got the honey and every man worth his salt want to prigrimage in her Canaan. Most of her headmasters would be in their late 70s but look at her...still fresh.

All these ugly nairaland girls dissing her and calling her oldie, here's a message for you all dissing her. Clarion can collect your guys even if she wear burqua.

And here's a clarion call to everyone here.

Anyone see Clarence, pls tell him that that boy he flogged so bad in school will displace the dude in the photo and would make him (Clarence) his step son.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) by lyzo51(m): 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
True talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) / Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye / Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.