Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,617 members, 7,801,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Made My Day... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Made My Day... (1783 Views)

My Husband Made Me Desperate-is There Any Redemption For Our Marriage? / Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Made My Day... by ponti93(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hi guys, can't help sharing this with you. It cracked me up badly.

A woman went shopping. At the cash counter, she opened her purse to pay. The cashier noticed a TV remote in her purse. He could not control his curiosity and asked,

"Do you always carry your TV remote with you?"

She replied " No, not always, but my husband refused to accompany me shopping today because of football match, so I took the remote.

*Moral :Accompany and support your wife in her hobbies.....*

The story continues....The cashier laughed and then returned all the items that lady had purchased. Shocked at this act, she asked the cashier what he was doing. He said,
"your husband has blocked your credit card.........."

*MORAL : Always respect the hobbies of your husband.*

Story continues....Wife took out her husband's credit card from purse and swiped it. Unfortunately he didn't block his own card.

*Moral: Don't underestimate the power and wisdom of your WIFE..*

Story continues...After swiping, the machine indicated, 'ENTER THE PIN SENT TO YOUR MOBILE PHONE'.......

*Moral: When a man tends to lose, the machine is smart enough to save him!*

Story continues....She smiled to herself and reached out for the mobile which rang in her purse. It was her husband's phone showing the forwarded SMS. She had taken it with the remote control so he doesn't call her during her shopping. She bought her items and returned home happily.

*Moral: Don't underestimate a desperate woman!*

On getting home, his car was gone. A note was lying on the table, "Couldn't find the remote. Gone out with the boys to watch the premiership match. Will be home late. Call me on my phone if you need something". He left with the house key too.

*Moral: Don't try to control your spouse. You will always lose!*

Have a lovely day y'all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Made My Day... by SINZ: 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mr & Mrs Smith comes to mind. grin

1 Like

Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Made My Day... by phabulous88(m): 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
Interesting
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Made My Day... by makydebbie(f): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
Fückn' hilariousgrin

1 Like

Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Made My Day... by darbeelicous(f): 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
lolz.... Like husband, like wife grin grin
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Made My Day... by LoveSpirit: 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Not too sure if I should laugh or not sef... (just wondering what's so cracking...)
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Made My Day... by Tomjazzy2: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nice
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Made My Day... by Lionhearted: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
ponti93:
Hi guys, can't help sharing this with you. It cracked me up badly.

A woman went shopping. At the cash counter, she opened her purse to pay. The cashier noticed a TV remote in her purse. He could not control his curiosity and asked,

"Do you always carry your TV remote with you?"

She replied " No, not always, but my husband refused to accompany me shopping today because of football match, so I took the remote.

*Moral :Accompany and support your wife in her hobbies.....*

The story continues....The cashier laughed and then returned all the items that lady had purchased. Shocked at this act, she asked the cashier what he was doing. He said,
"your husband has blocked your credit card.........."

*MORAL : Always respect the hobbies of your husband.*

Story continues....Wife took out her husband's credit card from purse and swiped it. Unfortunately he didn't block his own card.

*Moral: Don't underestimate the power and wisdom of your WIFE..*

Story continues...After swiping, the machine indicated, 'ENTER THE PIN SENT TO YOUR MOBILE PHONE'.......

*Moral: When a man tends to lose, the machine is smart enough to save him!*

Story continues....She smiled to herself and reached out for the mobile which rang in her purse. It was her husband's phone showing the forwarded SMS. She had taken it with the remote control so he doesn't call her during her shopping. She bought her items and returned home happily.

*Moral: Don't underestimate a desperate woman!*

On getting home, his car was gone. A note was lying on the table, "Couldn't find the remote. Gone out with the boys to watch the premiership match. Will be home late. Call me on my phone if you need something". He left with the house key too.

*Moral: Don't try to control your spouse. You will always lose!*

Have a lovely day y'all
Since the husband went away with the house key, on which table he left the note he wrote?

4 Likes

Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Made My Day... by monlawal(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
I wish to have such a wife. All i see is a lively and smart and jovial woman.

1 Like

Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Made My Day... by Mologi(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
At least person can cook up "moralful" stories in peace....
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Made My Day... by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Made My Day... by Tomjazzy2: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lionhearted:
Since the husband went away with the house key, on which table he left the note he wrote?

Oh comon mahn, just ignore that part and don't spoil the fun wink
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Made My Day... by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice one.

Wondering why you didn't post it in family section though.
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Made My Day... by ponti93(m): 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lionhearted:
depending on the type of house... A table can be outside... Near the door where she can see it
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Made My Day... by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lionhearted:

Could be the table in the gate house.
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Made My Day... by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hilarious. grin

Just wondering what she'll do when he gets back.
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Made My Day... by Lionhearted: 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
ponti93:
depending on the type of house... A table can be outside... Near the door where she can see it
Someone just told me to ignore that part so no comment.
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Made My Day... by CoolFreeday(m): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
If all wives and hubby will be like this, they won't be problem or divorce anywhere.
Interesting couple
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Made My Day... by CoolFreeday(m): 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
darbeelicous:
lolz.... Like husband, like wife grin grin

exactly, perfect match
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Made My Day... by CoolFreeday(m): 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Fückn' hilariousgrin
watin carry 'fuckn' come here now
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Made My Day... by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
KIKIKIKIKI
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Made My Day... by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
What a couple!
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Made My Day... by princeakins(m): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hajajajajajajaja.. . grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me / Student Murders Girlfriend During Rough Sex On Valentine’s Day / How To Ruin A Date In Four Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.