Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:28 PM

LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com (86294 Views)

End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video / Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos / See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by maxwell767(m): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
no grin....cuz u have no teeth in that smile. I don't want a toothless man

Lol... I see

So u want a man with teeth that can bite u off ur feet grin
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Mcleo007(m): 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
Beno3:
Patronizing the Indian Company while we have the Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing...... Rubbish angry angry angry

My thoughts exactly. Perhaps, there is an agreement in place for the Indians to open a factory in Lagos, which of course would employ Nigerians; there is also no harm to contract Innoson to manufacture some. In fact, a 70/30% offer to both companies, with Innoson, an indigenous company getting the larger offer, not unless Innoson lacks the capacity to produce the vehicles and the needed quantity.
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
maxwell767:

Lol... I see

So u want a man with teeth that can bite u off ur feet grin
no I want a man with teeth so he can chew his own food
....u.....u will have to be spoon fed pap grin
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by maxwell767(m): 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
no I want a man with teeth so he can chew his own food
....u.....u will have to be spoon feed pap grin

Lolzz...

Crazy soul grin
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
maxwell767:

Lolzz...

Crazy soul grin
wink
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by maxwell767(m): 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by RobinHez(m): 10:02am On Feb 11, 2017
@deseo
pls mail me directly @robin.hez@yandex.com thanks
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Ndkings1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
Regardless of whose ox is gored, any measure or what so ever that brings about the end of the mind boggling traffic conjections in Lagos is welcomed
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by matrixme(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2017
Reggie2:
Questions that beg for answers:

What are the terms for private Danfo drivers to access the buses?
Although it's a free world, why patronize TATA instead of INNOSON?
Has TATA an Assembly plant in Nigeria?
What logistics are there to create employment rather than drive some people into unemployment market?
Is Lagos state Government considering training personnel for purposes of servicing the vehicles?

You may add your own perplexities.
doziex:
Naija nah wah for you O. We always cut of our own nose to spite our face.

Gov. Ambode is a hard working governor, but he failed this one.

Does anybody here think IVM will win any indian govt contract over TATA ? The answer is HELL NAH !!!

The governor should have partnered with IVM on this venture. If the contract is too big for IVM, they could have partnered in a win-win ppp format. That would establish IVM assembly plants in lagos, creating thousands of jobs.

Dealing with TATA only makes sense, if TATA is willing to manufacture/assemble the buses in lagos.

Like Dangote's deal with sinotruk. They will jointly build a plant in lagos, in order to manufacture 10,000 trucks for dangote cement distribution.

Also, dangote had previously patronized IVM for his distribution network in Ghana.

This is what happens in a country, where tribalism supercedes Patriotism.

FYI, IVM has manufactured and donated 4x4 jeeps to our military, while our military patronizes Toyota hilux trucks and ford trucks.

IVM, has found local solutions to NAF's Alphajet brake assemblys, whereas NAF purchases "Honker" trucks from Poland.

Just saying.

Why don't you first ask how many Innoson vehicles are flagship for The young Shall grow, Ekene dili chukwu, First Tarzan, Chisco and numerous other Eastern transport household names? After all the plant is already there and all.. Besides, I have never noticed an igbo entrepreneur ride an Innoson SUV. I'm sure the money is not the problem here. You people have refused to patronize your own brother, yet you want to force his products down our throat. It just doesn't work that way. We are not fools down south.
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by jude33084(m): 10:34am On Feb 13, 2017
Why not patronise Inoson?

Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by jude33084(m): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2017
matrixme:

Why don't you first ask how many Innoson vehicles are flagship for The young Shall grow, Ekene dili chukwu, First Tarzan, Chisco and numerous other Eastern transport household names? After all the plant is already there and all.. Besides, I have never noticed an igbo entrepreneur ride an Innoson SUV. I'm sure the money is not the problem here. You people have refused to patronize your own brother, yet you want to force his products down our throat. It just doesn't work that way. We are not fools down south.

A lot bro

If you travel from Lagos to the East you will see them.
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by matrixme(m): 6:46am On Feb 14, 2017
jude33084:

A lot bro

If you travel from Lagos to the East you will see them.

They mostly use Mercedes Benz trucks. Very rarely will you see their Innoson buses.
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by AACILCONCEPTS: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
GoPanta.com is an indigenous fast growing classified website in Nigeria; it’s a big market place where buyers and sellers meet to do transactions online. What makes this platform unique are, we have developed a system that shows your items to those who are very interested to buy them, we also advertise your items across all social media network to give high visibility which translates to Faster sales, and its FREE to post an ad!
You can post ads on categories ranging from Vehicles, Real Estate, Mobile Phones and Tablets, Electronics, Services, Fashion and Beauty, Animals and Pets, Homes Furniture and Garden, Jobs and Hobbies Arts and Sports.
Visit www.gopanta.com to start making money from the items you do not need and also start making money from your business. www.gopanta.com Buy and Sell Just about anything!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos / Benz C300 Assessment & Review / $142Million Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe Most Expensive Car Ever Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.