Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk (4821 Views)

Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did / Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) / My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
Victorigho2:
Abi na make she drop her numba lol

grin grin she no talk again..lol

Drop ya number na op?

U dey advertise your goods since! U no allow us hear word about your ashawo skills.. Drop numba! cheesy

E no hard.. Na your pussyyy go kukuma suffer cheesy

Kikikikiki.... Ol jeez!
Lol
Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by danilho(m): 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
February 14, in my bedroom
Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by AshawoGirl(f): 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
dabrightt:
I know u are one of this hotel prostitute...devil has sent u to nl to corrupt virgens like me..
Holyghost fire..

Hahaha
Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by dabrightt: 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Hahaha
has she is she may be a virgen like that ooooo just forming suck gurl here
Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
dabrightt:
I know u are one of this hotel prostitute...devil has sent u to nl to corrupt virgens like me..
Holyghost fire..
grin what type of post is this?
Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
sigh.....
Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by AshawoGirl(f): 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lucaz:
sigh.....
angry
Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
AshawoGirl:
angry
what undecided
Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by Kemperor: 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
Dem neva Bleep devil commot 4 ur body b4...

Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by AshawoGirl(f): 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lucaz:
what undecided

Sigh for wat?
Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by kumulus(m): 12:15am On Feb 10, 2017
Yuneehk:

Looking beautiful. Lovely skin colour too smiley

Your profile pic tho....bet why
Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by sirnaked: 1:10am On Feb 10, 2017
AshawoGirl:
Pls when is the next Nairaland party holding.
All those girls u guys were dancing with small my own will be the worst.

Pls whenever there is another Nairaland party just mention my name. .
I know I will make so much money there
Love ya all

js dat ur pix in ur dp? sumtin tels me u r a nigga
Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by Blue3k(m): 4:09am On Feb 10, 2017
Alot of people think your a dude op. Give then your snapchat or IG. Do a livestream.
Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by AshawoGirl(f): 6:02am On Feb 10, 2017
sirnaked:

js dat ur pix in ur dp? sumtin tels me u r a nigga

Blue3k:
Alot of people think your a dude op. Give then your snapchat or IG. Do a livestream.

I don't give in to challenges. Like I said when is the next Nairaland party holding I will be there present...
Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 10, 2017
bros I hail o @AshawoGirl, na jan 10 here you register but you don get 14 topics already. Welldone sir. Hope say your ministry is moving forward.
Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by AshawoGirl(f): 6:16am On Feb 10, 2017
TheBatman:
bros I hail o @AshawoGirl, na jan 10 here you register but you don get 14 topics already. Welldone sir. Hope say your ministry is moving forward.

U get serious problem
Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by AshawoGirl(f): 6:17am On Feb 10, 2017
TheBatman:

Everyone wants money like I said will be present during the next Nairaland party.
D's kids on Nairaland. When am there will fully select. Because Nairaladers are full of kids.
Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by Yuneehk(f): 8:20am On Feb 10, 2017
kumulus:

Your profile pic tho....bet why
But why what?
Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by sirnaked: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2017
AshawoGirl:

I don't give in to challenges. Like I said when is the next Nairaland party holding I will be there present...

I wont b surprised if u r a nigga when dey see u cuz I dnt tink i wil attend d party to confirm myself.
Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 10, 2017
Spicylate:
Na real wa oo. Lol
hardwork pay's!!!
Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by cooncudee(m): 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
EmperorLee:

My pleasure smiley
Safe.
two of u set p finish, una no fit exchange contacts, shey make all that back and forth go to waste ni
Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by cooncudee(m): 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
EmperorLee:

Awwn, cool smiley. I guess it's fair to say it's Nice E-meeting you here, i hope our monikers will cross paths again, soon. Please, don't forget my moniker wink
soundrack: #InAdekunleGold voice "No forgeti ooo, No forgeti ooo, No forget"
Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by EmperorLee(m): 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
cooncudee:
soundrack: #InAdekunleGold voice "No forgeti ooo, No forgeti ooo, No forget"

Lol, boss.
Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by waluga(m): 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
Spicylate:

Oya catch,
English = Frances (not Francis).
Native = Chinomso
see all this one they try play hide and seek here...we too know the game
Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by cooncudee(m): 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
EmperorLee:

Lol, boss.
Oga, finish what you started grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by EmperorLee(m): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
cooncudee:
Oga, finish what you started grin

Yes boss grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk by adebash100: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I'm Proud To Be A Ndebele" Beautiful Lady Shared Photos Of Her Breasts On Fb / You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? / Why Are You Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.