Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? (3401 Views)

Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by StupidYorubaFool: 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
Oh yeah guys & girls, niggas & b!tches.

I'm being compelled to upload my pics after several disturbances from nairaland girls...

They keep sending me myriads of pms and begged for my number.
The few ones like Estharfabian, Dacblogger etc that has been lucky to see me could attest to it that they drooled at my tantalizing and dazzling appearance and were wowed at my basking and phlegmatic splendor..

Whenever I gallivant on the road, I'm always the cynosure of all eyes as girls despite walking with their respective boyfriends keep fastening their attention on my awesome physique.

The nairaland b!tches like Benita27, Augustap, etc keep disturbing my pm with countless of messages begging to see me..

My outward appearance is so enchanting and if you see me then you no look twice then ur neck get fracture problem.

Whenever I wear my Italian shirt with starch up an the costly trousers I bought from the Texas and my German perfume and English dressing shoe. Girls beg to become my slave cos I'm the next pretty mike.

Oh well lemme not relay plethora and superfluousity of words.

Lemme just drop the Morrafuccking pics..

Girls rate my Swaggs and handsome pics.
Matured comments pls no bashing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by 14teenK: 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
embarassedbro just go to church....kneel down and pray for sense

17 Likes

Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by codeinecrazy(m): 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
grin Fool truly

2 Likes

Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
shocked classic khaki pants and patterned bloomers

.....there is none so fly as u cool any1 who claims otherwise is a liar

1 Like

Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by iamay(m): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
angry

3 Likes

Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by EmperorLee(m): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
Chaiii, *ClicksTongueContinously*.

Eyin ara ile, ki a to ma beto lo, arakunrin ten wo ninu aworan to wa loke yii, ba se bi ko leleyi ooh. Awon aye lo so di bayii.

Haa!!! Nkan be.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
cheesy
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
Get that Yoruba out of that shithandle Stupidnigerianfool.

1 Like

Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:

I'm being compelled to upload my pics after several disturbances from nairaland girls...

The few ones like Estharfabian, Dacblogger etc that has been lucky to see me could attest to it that they drooled at my tantalizing and dazzling appearance and were wowed at my basking and phlegmatic splendor..

Whenever I gallivant on the road, I'm always the cynosure of all eyes as girls despite walking with their respective boyfriends keep fastening their attention on my awesome physique.

The nairaland b!tches like Benita27, Augustap, etc keep disturbing my pm with countless of messages begging to see me..

My outward appearance is so enchanting and if you see me then you no look twice then ur neck get fracture problem.

Whenever I wear my Italian shirt with starch up an the costly trousers I bought from the Texas and my German perfume and English dressing shoe. Girls beg to become my slave cos I'm the next pretty mike.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by LordZero(m): 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
EmperorLee:
Chaiii, *ClicksTongueContinously*.

Eyin ara ile, ki a to ma beto lo, arakunrin ten wo ninu aworan to wa loke yii, ba se bi ko leleyi ooh. Awon aye lo so di bayii.

Haa!!! Nkan be.
Lmfao. .

Aye le, ibosi oru
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Spicylate(f): 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
Was that supposed to be an intro? Lmfao

I just died!
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by EmperorLee(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
LordZero:

Lmfao. .

Aye le, ibosi oru

Hahahahahahaha

Aye dorikodo, koye mi mo menhh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Preca(f): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
14teenK:
embarassedbro just go to church....kneel down and pray for sense
we are praying already for him.... he really needs sense

2 Likes

Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
OP tats not you, seen this picture several times on nl ..... lol
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Mzsolmi(f): 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
I just laughed out my lungs
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
I don't think that's your real picture. I didn't know that madness has gotten to this level, very soon psychia no go fit hold una again.
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by dacblogger: 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ah don suffer... embarassed cry
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by StupidYorubaFool: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
See as girls come full here now expecting to see one fine fresh guy...
Unapapadeycraze

1 Like

Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by StupidYorubaFool: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
Preca:
we are praying already for him.... he really needs sense
as for your profile pics well you no too too fine Sha, you just wan form fresh babe.

You're average Sha anywhere where do you reside ? Can we go private?
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by StupidYorubaFool: 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
dacblogger:
Ah don suffer... embarassed cry
thanks for the first date. Twas worth reminiscing.

When will we see each other again?
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by oladipo322(m): 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
must u come online to disgrace ur whole generation @ stupidyorubafool
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by StupidYorubaFool: 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
mhiz:
I don't think that's your real picture. I didn't know that madness has gotten to this level, very soon psychia no go fit hold una again.
my sweet heart. I miss you so much. Where have you been?

I've developed symptoms of fever because of you..

Let's get back in touch pls
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:

shocked shocked
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Jay542(m): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
The moniker says it allangry
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by yorhmienerd(m): 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
cheesy

Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by yorhmienerd(m): 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
To those who believe that's the OP, then you're the FOOL cheesy
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by dabrightt: 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Brother Come forward, brother fool it is you , Yes the lord has located you today Don't be ashame put your hand on your head come forward... Knee down on the alter ,pray any power that have turn your brain upside down leave you with only emPty head let the power die die oya pray hard brother StuPid I can see you have donated your brain to M M M oya pray hard .... M M M return return your brain .... Yes he has fell down he is rolling on the floor can one ursher bring one hammer make I nack for her big head so that he can remember he is carring A fish brain

1 Like

Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by shinarlaura(f): 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
No comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by suxkill: 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lmao!

Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by torqque7(m): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
dabrightt:
Brother Come forward, brother fool it is
you , Yes the lord has located you
today Don't be ashame put your hand
on your head come forward...
Knee down on the alter ,pray any
power that have turn your brain
upside down leave you with only emPty head let the
power die die oya pray hard brother
StuPid I can see you have donated your
brain to M M M oya pray hard .... M M
M return return your brain ....
Yes he has fell down he is rolling on
the floor can one ursher bring one
hammer make I nack for her big head
so that he can remember he is carring
A fish brain

Rotfl. ..guy u no well,see as I just the laugh die for here lol grin
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by noona(f): 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Is he wearing thongs??omg!! megafuckery!!!
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by dabrightt: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
torqque7:

Rotfl. ..guy u no well,see as I just the laugh die for here lol grin
lol I well ooo bt I no fit enter well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Sleep Will My Driver's Wife(a Man Confess) / Female Banker And Bank Manger Sextape Leaks Online / My Birthday Bash Loading... 3 days to go. Giving out recharge card all network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.