Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life (3376 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life by Lagbaja01(m): 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
For Guys who think caring is by asking
questions like
-----
Have you eaten?
Have you taken your
bath? Did you sleep well?
How was your nite?
Did you go out today?
Where are you now?
Hope you're fine?
Hmmm..... I think you should improve more
by asking questions like.....
Should I get you some food stuff?
What type of soap and cream should I get
you?
Do you need some money
to change your wardrobe?
Should i send you some cash for your
checkups?
Oh! Baby i just received my salary now,
hope you don't mind if i take you out and
spoil you a little?
Can you send me your bank account so i
can send you something to support your
business?
Alright dear i just call to know how you're
faring and to know if you need a recharge
card to call your mum.
Don't bother thanking me for the tip off, just
do it. grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
Thunder

2 Likes

Re: Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life by mercenary: 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
Victorigho2:
Thunder
As in better Thunder

4 Likes

Re: Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life by pussyponder: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
op u well so...alabunkun is still on sale
Re: Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lol abi na make man waste all him money because person wan impress girl... The person dat created dis thread deserves slap lol
mercenary:
As in better Thunder
Re: Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life by dabrightt: 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lagbaja01:
For Guys who think caring is by asking questions like ----- Have you eaten? Have you taken your bath? Did you sleep well? How was your nite? Did you go out today? Where are you now? Hope you're fine? Hmmm..... I think you should improve more by asking questions like..... Should I get you some food stuff? What type of soap and cream should I get you? Do you need some money to change your wardrobe? Should i send you some cash for your checkups? Oh! Baby i just received my salary now, hope you don't mind if i take you out and spoil you a little? Can you send me your bank account so i can send you something to support your business? Alright dear i just call to know how you're faring and to know if you need a recharge card to call your mum. Don't bother thanking me for the tip off, just do it. grin wink
Potencial yah?o(G) boy spotted..efcc where are u
Re: Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life by Lagbaja01(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
dabrightt:
Potencial yah?o(G) boy spotted..efcc where are u
STOP BEING STINGY!
Re: Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life by danilho(m): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
Pele, Tamedun
Re: Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life by dabrightt: 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lagbaja01:
STOP BEING STINGY!
nl is the best Platform for people to immaging watever they like and post it...
Re: Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life by Daviestunech(m): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Op I swear u need cane
Re: Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life by emitheo(m): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
This Op needs 1,500 slap
Re: Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life by Lagbaja01(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
dabrightt:
nl is the best Platform for people to immaging watever they like and post it...
iwofa lenu!
Re: Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life by Kemperor: 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lagbaja01:
questions like
-----
Have you eaten?
Have you taken your
How was your nite?
Did you go out today?
Where are you now?
Hope you're fine?
you?
Do you need some money
to change your wardrobe?
checkups?
spoil you a little?
business?
card to call your mum.
do it. grin wink

1 Like

Re: Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life by Tbillz(m): 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
Victorigho2:
Thunder
from MFM camp!!!
Re: Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life by picker(f): 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
danilho:
Pele, Tamedun
grin
danilho:
Pele, Tamedun
Re: Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life by mrjaybaba(m): 7:26am On Feb 10, 2017
OP, u r nt too small to have investments to better ur life.

Chase the money now and stop chasing skirts.
Re: Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life by oleeee(m): 8:28am On Feb 10, 2017
I m here to read only ladies comment
Re: Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life by idris4r83(m): 8:34am On Feb 10, 2017
Lagbaja01:
questions like
-----
Have you eaten?
Have you taken your
How was your nite?
Did you go out today?
Where are you now?
Hope you're fine?
you?
Do you need some money
to change your wardrobe?
checkups?
spoil you a little?
business?
card to call your mum.
do it. grin wink
Alakoba
Re: Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life by Dempssey: 9:24am On Feb 10, 2017
Thunder from sapele fire your left yansh
Re: Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life by ladiesmirror(m): 11:03am On Feb 10, 2017
Lagbaja01:
For Guys who think caring is by asking questions like ----- Have you eaten? Have you taken your bath? Did you sleep well? How was your nite? Did you go out today? Where are you now? Hope you're fine? Hmmm..... I think you should improve more by asking questions like..... Should I get you some food stuff? What type of soap and cream should I get you? Do you need some money to change your wardrobe? Should i send you some cash for your checkups? Oh! Baby i just received my salary now, hope you don't mind if i take you out and spoil you a little? Can you send me your bank account so i can send you something to support your business? Alright dear i just call to know how you're faring and to know if you need a recharge card to call your mum. Don't bother thanking me for the tip off, just do it. grin wink

The Zimbabwean Thunder that will Fire you OP, is still doing Rehearsals
Re: Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life by ladiesmirror(m): 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lagbaja01:
Re: Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life by Lagbaja01(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
ladiesmirror:
o ga o..guys are not smiling o undecided angry

The Zimbabwean Thunder that will Fire you OP, is still doing Rehearsals
Re: Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life by abdulaz: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
In this recession, Buhari must hear this.
Re: Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life by Brussels: 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
hmmmmmm
Re: Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life by Vickysnipe147(m): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
this kind of question is for the Broke Girls that cannot take care of themselves....classic ladies that can take care of themselves only want you to ask about the first questions.

(1) (Reply)

If He Can Not Go More Than 7 Rounds Of Sex In One Day, He’s Not A Husband / Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? / Pictures About The Used Condom Nylon Inside The Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.