Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev (1811 Views)

Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / Why Are 85% Of Nairaland Girls So Beautifull? / Wicked World.........he Dumped Me After Everything... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by sjeezy8: 4:33am On Dec 06, 2009
MORE WOMEN LESS PROBLEMS

Where im from we love women.  We love women so much its not uncommon to see us with mutiple babes before and maybe even after marriage. lol

The two most important things in the world are women and food. Women are like food I swear I cant live without it.
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by tanimz(f): 3:08am On Dec 07, 2009
sjeezy8:

MORE WOMEN LESS PROBLEMS

Where im from we love women. We love women so much its not uncommon to see us with mutiple babes before and maybe even after marriage. lol

The two most important things in the world are women and food. Women are like food I swear I cant live without it.

I dey feel u ohh!!
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by lovemoi2(f): 3:13am On Dec 07, 2009
[size=15pt]its a no brainer the poster is obviously GAY[/size]

@ poster it aint my fault that you cant come out of the closet

by the way i will look for this website for nigerian gay community in Lagos, where all yah gay counterparts meet in secret

i can assure you that you would get a nice fuckin in the butt when yall meet grin
check out this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by 190: 3:15am On Dec 07, 2009
lovemoi2:

by the way i will look for this website for nigerian gay community in Lagos, where all yah gay counterparts meet in secret

i can assure you that you would get a nice fuckin in the butt when yall meet grin

shes back
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by lovemoi2(f): 3:24am On Dec 07, 2009
190:

shes back

^^^^ first of all, who the fucck are you
have we met, but then again i guess you were one of the losers i kept in my invisible box on NL

LEMMIE CHECK
oh i remember now, you were that my ewu i used to drag with a rope on the neck to go eat the weed in my garden
i tot i tied you and asked you never to live the cage grin grin

@ poster dont forget to watch this

Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by 190: 3:26am On Dec 07, 2009
lovemoi2:

^^^^ first of all, who the fucck are you
have we met, but then again i guess you were one of the losers i kept in my invisible box on NL

LEMMIE CHECK
oh i remember now, you were that my ewu i used to drag with a rope on the neck to go eat the weed in my garden
i tot i tied you and asked you never to live the cage grin grin

@ poster dont forget to watch this

yea after that ra.pe u subjected me 2~
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:28am On Dec 07, 2009
lovemoi2:

check out this song

LMFAO!!!! i heard that song a while back.
its hilarious.
i kinda liked it for a moment, well i liked the humor of it.
its kinda nasty at the same time too.
" i said what what in the butt."
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by idifu(m): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2010
d world would be boring place to live, all males would be homos and i wouldnt pray 4 dat cuz me i cant do without avin intimacy at least once in a week
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by selencious(f): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2010
This thread makes no sense!!!
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by daylae(m): 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2010
Women! Always outnumber and never outgone!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Tied Of Her Nagging And I Have A Second Thought Of Our Wedding Plan. Help / Is It Bad 2 Date Your Best Friends Cousine: / Can U Accept This From Ur Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.