Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Good News: Buhari Is Alive, Minister Reveals The President’s Current Status - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good News: Buhari Is Alive, Minister Reveals The President’s Current Status (2361 Views)

Breaking News Buhari Appoints 209 Board Chairmen / Buhari’s Ill-health: Why We Don’t Know President’s Current Health Status – APC / Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News: Buhari Is Alive, Minister Reveals The President’s Current Status by Kemperor: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
- The minister of foreign affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama, insists President Muhammadu Buhari is not in any hospital in the United Kingdom

- Onyeama said says the noise over the president’s vacation is unnecessary

- The minister says the president will be back as soon as possible

Onyeama has said President Buhari is resting in the Nigeria House in London.

The minister of foreign affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama, has President Muhammadu Buhari is not in any hospital in the United Kingdom but relaxing in the Nigeria House in London.

Nigerians have been apprehensive following conflicting reports about the president’s health status since he embarked for a medical trip in the United Kingdaom.

However, Onyeama, said he has not had direct communication with the president since he embarked on vacation. New telegraph reports.

The minister explained that the reason why he has not had direct communication with the president since he travelled is because he has not had any reason to do so.

He made the disclosure on Thursday, February 9, shortly after taking part in the ongoing re-registration exercise of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in his Eke ward in Udi local government area of Enugu state.

Onyeama said the noise over the president’s vacation was not necessary, adding that since assumption of office, the President had “probably rested for only three weeks”.

He said: “The President is in London, at the nation’s official residence in London, not in any hospital. He is in the Nigeria House. And, I know very well that he will be back as soon as possible. In my opinion, we don’t need to make out anything from that.

“When you think of the pace upon which he’s been working, not too long ago, people were saying he was travelling too much, he was not travelling on holiday, he’s been working, and it has taken a huge toll on him.

“After about 18 months, he’s probably not had more than three weeks rest time, that’s not much in 18 months

“As the minister, I spoke to him before I went to the AU summit, we were together actually not too long ago, in Mali, Bamako in the mid-January, when we came back and I had to go to Addis Ababa, while he went to London. We spoke before he travelled".

“But since he went on vacation, I’ve not had direct communication with him and the reason why is because I’ve not had any reason to have direct communication."

He said he could have initiated direct communication with the president if he wanted to, but added that the president went to London to rest and should be allowed his rest.

In a related news, Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state has called on Nigerians to jointly pray to God for President Muhammadu Buhari’s speedy recovery so that he can return on time and resume work.

Fayose made the call on Thursday, February 9, at the government house in Ekiti state when the general overseer of Champions Glory Assembly Church, Pastor Joshua Lasisi, paid him a visit, Vanguard reports.

The governor who wished the president sound health, however, advised the presidency to ensure that it gives accurate information about the health status of the president so as to forestall a situation whereby people would continue to spread rumour.

https://www.naij.com/1087506-buhari-resting-nigeria-house-london-onyeama.html
Re: Good News: Buhari Is Alive, Minister Reveals The President’s Current Status by vanbonattel: 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
Onyeama, why are you taking Panadol for buhari's heartache?
Re: Good News: Buhari Is Alive, Minister Reveals The President’s Current Status by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
cool
Re: Good News: Buhari Is Alive, Minister Reveals The President’s Current Status by semasir: 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
You cannot lead Nigerians and not deserve break..... Silly points from him.

How long did Obasanjo go on break or GEJ self?
Re: Good News: Buhari Is Alive, Minister Reveals The President’s Current Status by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Amazing clarification even from opposition controlled Enugu.

Great Onyeama has seen the light and the light shall shine on your household.

Useless PDP, dying opposition party.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good News: Buhari Is Alive, Minister Reveals The President’s Current Status by Gozzzy(m): 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
onyeama wu aturu ama ama!!!!
Re: Good News: Buhari Is Alive, Minister Reveals The President’s Current Status by omenkaLives(m): 5:50am On Feb 10, 2017
Keneking:
Amazing clarification even from opposition controlled Enugu.

Great Onyeama has seen the light and the light shall shine on your household.

Useless PDP, dying opposition party.
Modath, comman carry your "amazing" husband frm here. grin
Re: Good News: Buhari Is Alive, Minister Reveals The President’s Current Status by modath(f): 6:23am On Feb 10, 2017
omenkaLives:
Mo, comman carry your "amazing" husband frm here. grin

I don't understand my primate loving "husband" at all.. smiley

Keneking .... Watta gwan? wink

P.S.... Abeg pless the link in my siggy &sama one of the most beautiful babies in the whole wide world some votes... Thank you.. kiss kiss
Re: Good News: Buhari Is Alive, Minister Reveals The President’s Current Status by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 10, 2017
This is an heart rending news for some people going by the fact that this news i coming from the mouth of their son.

BTW, how on earth would you want your fellow human dead

Nigeria is abundant with hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Good News: Buhari Is Alive, Minister Reveals The President’s Current Status by PassingShot(m): 6:59am On Feb 10, 2017
semasir:

You can't know or remember because they didn't do it the right way.

Or because you chose not to know.

Buhari - giving silent treatment befitting of inconsequential people to wailing zombies.
Re: Good News: Buhari Is Alive, Minister Reveals The President’s Current Status by PassingShot(m): 7:01am On Feb 10, 2017
vanbonattel:
Onyeama, why are you taking Panadol for buhari's heartache?
It's Liepods and wailing zombies that are taking treatment for Buhari's alleged illness.
Re: Good News: Buhari Is Alive, Minister Reveals The President’s Current Status by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:02am On Feb 10, 2017
No doubt his alive but the secrecy surrounding his stay in London isn't just cool for the country. And am sure his not resting well with all this news everywhere about his death. Quick recovery though
Re: Good News: Buhari Is Alive, Minister Reveals The President’s Current Status by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 10, 2017
All the string of Nass leaders, ministers claiming to have spoken to Buhari are plain lying and are just following the script given to them by Osinbajo and imperialist powers that are installing him.

Why do you think none of Buhari's family are seen in public? If Buhari was really alive and well, won't they be going about their normal business?

Buhari has been assassinated by the western imperialist powers, because he is a threat to their plan to balkanize Nigeria.

I have been saying from moment he was elected that the white man is waiting for the time of their choice to remove PMB and replace with Osinbajo

Currently the Western powers do not want chaos to break out yet until power is smoothly transferred to their agent Osinbajo and is consolidated.

Do you know that France brought a war ship to Nigeria with an unknown amount of their forces onbaoard, claiming that it is bilateral cooperation? That is just a smokescreen for suring up Osinbajo against threat of a military coup.

They also claim that (dead) Buhari ordered sacking of all his military bodyguards yesterday - how convenient for Osinbajo consolidation of power?
Re: Good News: Buhari Is Alive, Minister Reveals The President’s Current Status by vanbonattel: 7:19am On Feb 10, 2017
PassingShot:

It's Liepods and wailing zombies that are taking treatment for Buhari's alleged illness.

While the nation burns.
Re: Good News: Buhari Is Alive, Minister Reveals The President’s Current Status by Jesusloveyou: 8:19am On Feb 10, 2017
GenBuhari:
All the string of Nass leaders, ministers claiming to have spoken to Buhari are plain lying and are just following the script given to them by Osinbajo and imperialist powers that are installing him.

Why do you think none of Buhari's family are seen in public? If Buhari was really alive and well, won't they be going about their normal business?

Buhari has been assassinated by the western imperialist powers, because he is a threat to their plan to balkanize Nigeria.

I have been saying from moment he was elected that the white man is waiting for the time of their choice to remove PMB and replace with Osinbajo

Currently the Western powers do not want chaos to break out yet until power is smoothly transferred to their agent Osinbajo and is consolidated.

Do you know that France brought a war ship to Nigeria with an unknown amount of their forces onbaoard, claiming that it is bilateral cooperation? That is just a smokescreen for suring up Osinbajo against threat of a military coup.

They also claim that (dead) Buhari ordered sacking of all his military bodyguards yesterday - how convenient for Osinbajo consolidation of power?
do you think osinbajo is save under daura dss?
It can also mean daura want to be in charge by sacking army

1 Like

Re: Good News: Buhari Is Alive, Minister Reveals The President’s Current Status by Jesusloveyou: 8:40am On Feb 10, 2017
semasir:

did obj and ineffectual buffoon work?
They were only stealing and sharing money and contract to their cronies.
Pmb has done more than they all within 2yrs.

1 Like

Re: Good News: Buhari Is Alive, Minister Reveals The President’s Current Status by oloriooko(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2017
GenBuhari:

Who be this guy I beg shocked
Re: Good News: Buhari Is Alive, Minister Reveals The President’s Current Status by semasir: 9:57am On Feb 10, 2017
You need to think and rethink again to say OBJ didn't work compared to others. His exploits gave Nigeria headways even after he left. Think positive and embrace your working president with less than 2 years calamities.

Last time I checked, his manifestos are no where near his achievements at the moment. The basics of this administration which they work on are the efforts of the previous ones but like your moniker says Jesusloveyou.

Jesusloveyou:
did obj and ineffectual buffoon work?
They were only stealing and sharing money and contract to their cronies.
Pmb has done more than they all within 2yrs.
Re: Good News: Buhari Is Alive, Minister Reveals The President’s Current Status by Jesusloveyou: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
semasir:
You need to think and rethink again to say OBJ didn't work compared to others. His exploits gave Nigeria headways even after he left. Think positive and embrace your working president with less than 2 years calamities.

Last time I checked, his manifestos are no where near his achievements at the moment. The basics of this administration which they work on are the efforts of the previous ones but like your moniker says Jesusloveyou.

which area did obj and your ineffectual buffoon work,
Was they able to add 1mw of power. Did they built 1km of road,? Did they plant one seed of rice?How much were they able to recover, even in less than 2yrs, has they ever release 780b naira for capital project?
In all this, you are even comparing those that spend 8yrs and who has spent less than 2yrs

1 Like

Re: Good News: Buhari Is Alive, Minister Reveals The President’s Current Status by semasir: 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
Let me point out one key thing done within two years that has enable you and I to interact - the telecommunications industry which started in 2001 and has powered so many things.

I guess any 780bn accumulated has been manifested in your sight today?

Jesusloveyou:
which area did obj and your ineffectual buffoon work,
Was they able to add 1mw of power. Did they built 1km of road,? Did they plant one seed of rice?How much were they able to recover, even in less than 2yrs, has they ever release 780b naira for capital project?
In all this, you are even comparing those that spend 8yrs and who has spent less than 2yrs
Re: Good News: Buhari Is Alive, Minister Reveals The President’s Current Status by Jesusloveyou: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
semasir:
Let me point out one key thing done within two years that has enable you and I to interact - the telecommunications industry which started in 2001 and has powered so many things.

I guess any 780bn accumulated has been manifested in your sight today?

by approving and signing paper and burying nitel is now an achievement.
Ipods sef.
Or did you know how much obj harmmer for just signing the paper? and on the process kill nitel, and that is an achievement to you. And your ineffectual buffoon also sold power sector to his cronies with peanut and gave.them more 230b naira, with extra darkness and you also called this,gej achievement,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful / Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria / Fulani Genocide: Kwankwaso Land In Taraba To Hold Discussion With The Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.