Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) (32458 Views)

Tiwa Savage With Kemi Olunloyo At Her 49-99 Concert In Lagos (Photos) / Emele Oranika: Sandralia Hotels MD Marks Birthday With Friends In Abuja / Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by 9jacelebsvideos(m): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2017
Watch The Full Video Of Her Performance At The Essence INMUSIC Grammy Party In Los Angeles California United States

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rH3cXTdyk4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8YSldAwu80
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by shevchenko(m): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2017
I hope she dumps that loser cheating boyfriend she has
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2017
sad
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by Klaasicworks(m): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3620916/premier-league-liverpool-vs-tottenham

Premier League!! Liverpool Vs Tottenham On Saturday (drop Your Predictions!!)
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2017
Am in love with Emily sande's voice..
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by ItzWonderz(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2017
Damn,,i was supposed tu b d one tu post dis cos i was d one who snapped n tuk deir photos grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2017
How much she pay for this hookup?Naira do crash o.Make she mind how she dey spend.
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by birdsview(m): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2017
Chomsky1967:
Who is her stylist for goodness sake?
thanks for bringing out my thoughts..
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by hedonistic: 9:10am On Feb 10, 2017
So my oga Diddy has joined the so-called beard gang too? I no like abeg. He should return to his usual look.
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by thesicilian: 9:11am On Feb 10, 2017
Say my name baby:
DJ Khalid
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2017
Hmmm nice cheesy i reserve further comments.
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by hedonistic: 9:16am On Feb 10, 2017
GreenMavro:
wink

And here is Tbillz below...forcasting bets for this weekend games.

He even place bet say DJ Khaled go lash Tiwa Salvage cheesy The odd low shaangry angry

Kai. This is wickedness.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by ehissi(m): 9:18am On Feb 10, 2017
DCONE1:
I'm happy for Her

What type of post is that?? angry

"I am happy for Her"?

if you are happy for her, then smile.......... grin
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by Barristergreen(m): 9:19am On Feb 10, 2017
Baba her punna go hear am for USA celebs hand make she no worry as diddy go dey lash her small Jamal go dey look dey cry tiwa go dey beg Jamal make him no worry say na play them dey play....
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by teebillz: 9:21am On Feb 10, 2017
Photoshop spotted. Quote me for explanation.
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:22am On Feb 10, 2017
D sky is ur starting point mummy jam jam
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by StOla: 9:25am On Feb 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Who is her stylist ??

What do you want her to wear ?? Agbada and baseball hat ??

Do you even know what she wore ?? It's a Gucci dress shirt

Stop crying like a rat on mensuration

Always looking skanky ??

I would rather have millions of naira like Tiwa Savage and look skanky than to look healthy like you and still live with my parents at the age of 55

You're a loser

Why don't you eat your Amala and Ewedu in peace and stop dancing like a drunk elephant

Kids
This is the reason why you shouldn't do drugs

What has she been making ?? Cold songs ??

What awards do you win for being nominated for Grammies ??

She wears heavy makeup ?? Really ??

Don't you smear your goat face with heavy makeup ?? And also you have fake hair, you don't have opinion

This just showed how kids can be brave and entertaining on the internet

You should know that anyone seeking to please everyone who has an opinion on the internet, must be very idle.

I'm sure Tiwa Savage is not idle.
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by hedonistic: 9:27am On Feb 10, 2017
BrownCookie:
I love Tiwa but she should make hits already so she can be nominated for a grammy.

It is not all about wearing heavy makeups, taking pictures with world known celebrities & wearing ugly prints.

Very ugly prints indeed, and always awkward looking for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by shorlla(m): 9:34am On Feb 10, 2017
So?
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by Tbillz(m): 9:37am On Feb 10, 2017
hedonistic:

Kai. This is wickedness.
God dey ooo! Even FG need money
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Who is her stylist ??

Always looking skanky ??

I would rather have millions of naira like Tiwa Savage and look skanky than to look healthy like you and still live with my parents at the age of 55

You're a loser

Why don't you eat your Amala and Ewedu in peace and stop dancing like a drunk elephant

Kids

Don't you smear your goat face with heavy makeup ?? And also you have fake hair, you don't have opinion

I don't know why Nigerians dislike Tiwa so much. Some people even say she's not beautiful shocked Is it because she gave that interview? It seems like she's more popular outside Nigeria than in it.

And they are starting with Yemi Alade too.
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by dacovajnr: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Who is her stylist ??

Always looking skanky ??

You're a loser

Kids

I don't know who you're but I will find you and have a drink with you! #Savage
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:44am On Feb 10, 2017
martyns303:
Can she keep are legs straight?
E be like say nail shook her for leg.
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 10, 2017
Emele sande, one of my favorite female art..
Her voice tho..
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 10, 2017
It's Emeli not Emele or Emely. #StopUsingAutocorrect
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by femi4: 9:59am On Feb 10, 2017
BrownCookie:
I love Tiwa but she should make hits already so she can be nominated for a grammy.

It is not all about wearing heavy makeups, taking pictures with world known celebrities & wearing ugly prints.
bad belle everywhere
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by VeniJu: 10:00am On Feb 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Who is her stylist ??

Always looking skanky ??

You're a loser

Kids

Guy, you sound so pained and taking the matter personal as if you're the real Tiwa in disguise.
Everyone has their opinions.
Abeg, take am izitongue
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by DancingSkeleton(m): 10:00am On Feb 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Who is her stylist ??

Always looking skanky ??

You're a loser

Kids

low life , E-war no be work kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by Tunchi101(m): 10:02am On Feb 10, 2017
ok
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by Mrabrakata: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2017
Big dude
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2017
MUST THEY BEND THERE LEGS?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ireti Doyle Celebrates 50th Birthday With Students (Photos) / Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter / Toke Makinwa Buys A Car For Her P.A As A Gift (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.