Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Agnostic Tendencies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Agnostic Tendencies (598 Views)

I'm Agnostic But I Still Enjoy Gospel Music & Hymns. Atheists Do You Too? / My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist / Daddy Freeze Would Certainly End An Athiest Or Agnostic. Hardmirror's Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agnostic Tendencies by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
The Christian God is not for me. I am done with him and his incessant bullshit, has anybody seen Man from earth? I have so many fucking questions, fucking hell! How come nobody told me? So you bastards new that the Christian God, Yahweh. Jehovah is a ridiculous psychotic maniac and nobody told me. I have been praying to that fool and grieving about my constantly strained relationship with him. its really not fair you guys. I am 23 years old and I am just fucking finding ot. Its like scales just fell off my eyes. the indoctrination was deep seated. How is it not obvious haven't you Christians or anybody for that matter read the bible. I mean I'm going through the entire bible again and i'm at the book of numbers and i'm already disgusted at the fucking atrociousness of it. I t sickens me to my core. What the hell?! I know i have always possessed a curious inquisitive mind of some sort, but, its unbelievable that Christianity has fooled and is still fooling billions of people by ignoring the evident fallacies if this fucking God character. My last dose of any Christian sect was the Seventh day adventist church which still willingly attend just to entertain myself. Although, I was unwillingly indoctrinated into the fold by my mother because apparently they worship on the right day(saturday) and all that fucking bullshit. Regardless of the inquisitions of my mind no pun intended. I think if I can be candid and because it means something to me that I actually began to reason more logically about this whole facade when my mother told me that it had been declared that Obama had passed the national sunday law which meant that nobody of any religious sect would be only allowed to worship on sunday. Which meant that we adventists would all be persecuted. I really went off at the idea that since every other major sect of christianity basically worshipped on sunday already, it translated that only or majorly adventists would be fucking ineligible to continue worship, art thou shitting me? It was so obvious that the whole thing was a lie. They just dey lie they give person hot bobo drink. I am currently still rationalising the whole idea to oblivion. So much more to say on here.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agnostic Tendencies by daewoorazer(m): 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
Seun where art thou?
Re: Agnostic Tendencies by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 10, 2017
It's like that for us all Emdeko.
When you're still under the influence of Christianity, you'll glance past things like God killing the Egyptian first borns and destroying the people of Jericho for no reason, you'll never register the sheer atrocity of themore act committed by an all loving God.
It painful to think I was once like that. And worse to imagine that people here actually think God was right in slaughtering the innocent.
I'm glad you've escaped from the trenches of religion.
Welcome to freedom and rationality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agnostic Tendencies by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 10, 2017
Lennycool:
It's like that for us all Emdeko.
When you're still under the influence of Christianity, you'll glance past things like God killing the Egyptian first borns and destroying the people of Jericho for no reason, you'll never register the sheer atrocity of themore act committed by an all loving God.
It painful to think I was once like that. And worse to imagine that people here actually think God was right in slaughtering the innocent.
I'm glad you've escaped from the trenches of religion.
Welcome to freedom and rationality.

Lennycool thank you so much. You have no idea how exhilarating it is for me to discover there are actually other persons out here that don't believe in fairytales. I have already been ostracized by some of my pseudo-religious friends when I took the issue up with them. I just really need to discuss some issues and be in constant touch with you and other liberated persons like yourself, please kindly refer me to them and also, If there are any forums and particular groups you are on, promptly add me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agnostic Tendencies by Ranchhoddas: 7:58am On Feb 10, 2017
We They are plenty here.
EmDeko:

Lennycool thank you so much. You have no idea how exhilarating it is for me to discover there are actually other persons out here that don't believe in fairytales. I have already been ostracized by some of my pseudo-religious friends when I took the issue up with them. I just really need to discuss some issues and be in constant touch with you and other liberated persons like yourself, please kindly refer me to them and also, If there are any forums and particular groups you are on, promptly add me.
We They are plenty here.

1 Like

Re: Agnostic Tendencies by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 10, 2017
EmDeko:

Yeah there are a lot of groups with like minded thinkers. Sorry to hear about your friends. Email me your number and I'll add you to a Whatsapp group for atheist.
Re: Agnostic Tendencies by hahn(m): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2017
Lol. When you first become free from delusion you will first feel anger. Anger at your own stupidity tongue grin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

5 Church Members Who Drank 'anointed' Rat Poison Are Dead While 13 Others Have B / Is There An Afterlife? / 10 Things The Death, Burial And Resurrection Of Christ Accomplished For Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.