Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

When Will APC Break The Record Of PDP -by Micheal A. Adeniyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will APC Break The Record Of PDP -by Micheal A. Adeniyi (455 Views)

Will APC Survive Its Self-induced Hurricane Today?, By Dele Momodu On Pendulum / Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will APC Break The Record Of PDP -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by telltimes: 4:48am On Feb 10, 2017
I am a Buharist no doubt, I campaigned heavily for
him both virtually and physically, I loved him, I love
his war against corruption, I love seeing the
polithievians returning our money they looted,
Change is here! Did I say change is here? Change, Yes the same way ‘power’ was here by the PDP in 1999, With a great goal like Buhari former president
Obasanjo came into power under the party PDP and he met nothing except a pariah nation. The Party met monumental corruption including the money that the Abacha family is still returning till today.

They met an economy without the likes of MTN,
Airtel, Glo, Etislat, Dangote Cement, NIPP, Shoprite,
privatized NEPA and many more.

There were no agencies like ICPC, EFCC, to fight
corruption, the PDP created agencies to fight
corruption in sincerity but once the will of fighting
changed they found a way and used ‘power’ to upturn it to their own wish, looting began earnestly, the PDP subscribed to corruption and I fear this war against corruption can be ‘changed’ because the powerful looters are working day and night against our President, they wish him dead, even some of his his cabinet members wants him out secretly. No regulatory agencies like NERC, NCC, PPPRA etc,. No due process or procurement Act, no UBE Act and many other laws. No Communication satellites, and many other creations of the PDP.

An eldorado Nigeria was not handed over to PDP.
They setup an economic management team, they
boosted the economy and made money and looted
the juice of petrol funds they hustle aggressively for. It then became about their own pocket. In fact, there were no card readers to conduct free elections until the PDP brought them into our electoral system and here we are today. Why is the Federal Government complaining? Sometimes I think Buhari would have done better as an EFCC chairman than being the president.

Can APC do better than PDP? Yes they can because
they are in power and still in charge. I therefore
charge APC to bring up at least a single innovation of this kind with positivity to bring about a better
Nigeria.

I am still asking, when will APC break the record of
PDP!

Micheal A Adeniyi
tapreadwebmaster@gmail.com
@9jaclicktivist

www.opinionnigeria.com/when-will-apc-break-the-record-of-pdp-by-micheal-a-adeniyi/#sthash.4bvTE6lc.dpbs

Re: When Will APC Break The Record Of PDP -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:48am On Feb 10, 2017
Re: When Will APC Break The Record Of PDP -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by awa(m): 4:50am On Feb 10, 2017
They can't break the record with realities on ground
Re: When Will APC Break The Record Of PDP -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by Adminisher: 5:45am On Feb 10, 2017
Let us try to speak the truth always, PDP did not create MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etislat, Dangote Cement, NIPP, Shoprite, privatized NEPA and many more.

The western world did using OBJ. All the positive things during PDP were done by technocrats imposed on Obj and Jonathan by the World Bank, IMF and big multi nationals.

Believe me Soludo, Iweala's, Aganga, Adesina and Mobola Johnson are not PDP. They would take appointment with even Kowa party if they win Election in 2019.

In the Jonathan administration, there were two sets of ministers. All the ministers that messed up were non techno crafts. They were the real Jonathan people like Stella and Moro.

2 Likes

Re: When Will APC Break The Record Of PDP -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 10, 2017
All Promises Cancelled.

They have nothing to render.

I give them yellow card
Hit like if you give APC yellow card too

Re: When Will APC Break The Record Of PDP -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by orisa37: 6:04am On Feb 10, 2017
PDP can never break The Record of unrecoverable Recession and Internet looting that APC is laying right now.
Re: When Will APC Break The Record Of PDP -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by ElectronicsGuy(m): 6:34am On Feb 10, 2017
record n?
Re: When Will APC Break The Record Of PDP -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by femolacqua(m): 6:42am On Feb 10, 2017
I don't know, but the person below me will.

(1) (Reply)

My Take On President Buhari's Health Controversy / Do We Really Need 36 State? / When Anambra Governorship Election Hold?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.