Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS] (17203 Views)

Mbong Amata Rocks Sexy Outfit In Celebration Of Christmas [video/pics] / Mbong Amata In New Sexy Pictures / Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 6:24am On Feb 10, 2017
Veteran movie actor, Richard Mofe Damijo and filmmaker, Mbong Amata are among the stars that graced the red carpet at the opening ceremony of Pan African Film Festival currently holding at Hollywood, California.

The Nigerian actress posed with Hollywood star, Nick Cannon on the red carpet that also had stars like Danny Glover, Janet Dubois among others as the popular festival mark its 25th anniversary.

See more photos below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/movie-stars-rmd-mbong-amata-and-nick.html

1 Share

Re: RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS] by LIBSocials: 6:35am On Feb 10, 2017
Nick Cannon dun shaa... nice one RMD... Nigeria's Mr Class.
Too bad his sons aren't following his footsteps, he was even complaining about them.
DOWNLOAD AND WATCH A VIDEO ON RMD's CONFESSION HERE
Re: RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS] by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 10, 2017
Love don't cost a thing...........one of the best movie ever grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS] by Nixiepie(f): 9:12am On Feb 10, 2017
This man is looking younger everyday sha,nice one
Re: RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS] by Tbillz(m): 9:38am On Feb 10, 2017
No be the alaye wey dey dug Maria Carey be that? Celebrity life good sha! Too many animashaun in the industreet!
Oh RMD Respect, The Wedding with bank is a bomb!!!
Re: RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS] by Atmmachine(m): 9:38am On Feb 10, 2017
Tbillz:
No be the alaye wey dey dug Maria Carey be that? Celebrity life good sha! Too many animashaun in the industreet!
Oh RMD Respect, The Wedding with bank is a bomb!!!

Dumb goat

Mariah Carey left him and married a billionaire, the marriage to her 70 year old billionaire lasted for only 1 year and now Mariah Carey wants 60 million from the old man as a divorce settlement

Now tell me how Nick Canon come be Alaye

2 Likes

Re: RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS] by Atro(m): 9:38am On Feb 10, 2017
Okay
Re: RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS] by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2017
Tbillz:
No be the alaye wey dey dug Maria Carey be that? Celebrity life good sha! Too many animashaun in the industreet

He was married to her, they have twins together.

3 Likes

Re: RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS] by ameezy(m): 9:43am On Feb 10, 2017
grin

Its my space
Re: RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS] by Tbillz(m): 9:43am On Feb 10, 2017
kennygee:

He was married to her, they have twins together.
What happened afterwards

Btw I am the only one who thinks kennygee looks like a wife material #Unlimited Yards thou
Re: RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS] by driand(m): 9:43am On Feb 10, 2017
And so? angry

1 Like

Re: RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS] by Arewa12: 9:44am On Feb 10, 2017
Beautiful
Re: RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS] by tito34bola: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2017
TunezMediaBlog:
Veteran movie actor, Richard Mofe Damijo and filmmaker, Mbong Amata are among the stars that graced the red carpet at the opening ceremony of Pan African Film Festival currently holding at Hollywood, California.

The Nigerian actress posed with Hollywood star, Nick Cannon on the red carpet that also had stars like Danny Glover, Janet Dubois among others as the popular festival mark its 25th anniversary.

See more photos below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/movie-stars-rmd-mbong-amata-and-nick.html

In other news...

Unlocked iPhone 3GS for sale.... US used...Clean

Price: N13, 000 call/whatsapp: 07065474266 for enquiries

Key Specs:
Processor: 600MHz
Resolution: 320x480 pixels
RAM: 256MB
Storage: 8GB
Rear Camera: 3.15-megapixel

Re: RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS] by tito34bola: 9:52am On Feb 10, 2017
Tbillz:
What happened afterwards

Btw I am the only one who thinks kennygee looks like a wife material #Unlimited Yards thou

In other news...

Unlocked iPhone 3GS for sale.... US used...Clean

Price: N13, 000 call/whatsapp: 07065474266 for enquiries

Key Specs:
Processor: 600MHz
Resolution: 320x480 pixels
RAM: 256MB
Storage: 8GB
Rear Camera: 3.15-megapixel

Re: RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS] by ItzWonderz(m): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2017
So am i supposed tu skip breakfast cos of this poo
Re: RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS] by Angelinastto(f): 10:03am On Feb 10, 2017
Hmmm.............
Re: RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS] by KingRex1(m): 10:17am On Feb 10, 2017
Almost didn't see Nick.. He's dressed lika woman

1 Like

Re: RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS] by hexy40: 10:19am On Feb 10, 2017
I don't know why, but I just love the name " Mbong "...
Re: RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS] by thrillionaire(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2017
LIBSocials:
Nick Cannon dun shaa... nice one RMD... Nigeria's Mr Class.
Too bad his sons aren't following his footsteps, he was even complaining about them.
DOWNLOAD AND WATCH A VIDEO ON RMD's CONFESSION HERE
and what should I do with the said confession? Who e EPP? You guys don't even know how to make people click on your link you just end up annoying people with your silly click bait. Smh
Re: RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS] by thrillionaire(m): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Dumb goat

Mariah Carey left him and married a billionaire, the marriage to her 70 year old billionaire lasted for only 1 year and now Mariah Carey wants 60 million from the old man as a divorce settlement

You this dummy, you too sabi insult just to make a point. Are you a slowpoke?

1 Like

Re: RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS] by nasha1(f): 11:29am On Feb 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Dumb goat

Before u correct someone make sure u know what u are talking about.
First mariah didn't marry him, they were engaged. He is not 70 years old but 49 years old. He broke the engagement because she was cheating with her back up dancer nd .she demanded 50 million settlement,she's not getting it because she's still holding his $10 million engagement ring.

1 Like

Re: RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS] by JohnsonEmma(m): 11:48am On Feb 10, 2017
Mbong Amata my crush, I so so so so much love that girl.

(1) (Reply)

Justice Ofem: Ubi Franklin Remembers His Late Father (Photo) / Mor Okonkwo, Fred Amata's Fiancee (Pictures) / Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.