Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business (2421 Views)

Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? / New Bitcoin Business - Paying Very Good! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business by ultrarich: 8:16am On Feb 10, 2017
Bitcoin is one of those topics that evokes great emotion and debate. So it is no surprise that even the richest and most famous people in the world have shared their thoughts and opinions on Bitcoin.

No banks, no fees and no inflation. These are a few potential perks of this thing called Bitcoin. But is bitcoin really the money of the future? What is all the rage about?

LIST OF RICH PEOPLE ON BITCOIN

1. BILL GATE

Founder of Microsoft and richest person in the world.

Here is what he says "I think it's a technical tour de force but that it is an area where governments are going to maintain a dominant role."

"Bitcoin is exciting because it shows how cheap it can be. Bitcoin is better than currency in that you don’t have to be physically in the same place and, of course, for large transactions, currency can get pretty inconvenient.” Here is the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyAufA2lWn0

2. WARREN BUFFET

CEO of Berkshire Hathaway and the second richest person in the world.

Here is what he says "Bitcoin is exciting because it shows how cheap it can be. Bitcoin is better than currency in that you don’t have to be physically in the same place and, of course, for large transactions, currency can get pretty inconvenient.” Here is the video link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewMYbX47-IE

3. RICHARD BRANSON

An English businessman and investor who is best known as the founder of Virgin Group comprising more than 400 companies. Branson is the seventh richest citizen of the United Kingdom, with an estimated net worth of US$4.9 billion.

"There's a big industry around and, you know people have made fortune out of bitcoin."

Here is what he says "If people have lots of bitcoin and they want to go to space, I much rather they spend that money on a spaceship." Here is the video link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzwTXZDSyHo

The list goes on and on

At this junction, i will like inform you that if you are yet to get into bitcoin business, its not too late. READ ON

BITCOIN BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

Before We Hit The Ground Running, I Would Love To Make Something Very Clear To You…

The business opportunity I am about to introduce to you is not a get-rich quick scheme, but with hard work, honesty and dedication, your financial breakthrough is guaranteed! On this page, I shall be opening your eyes to some super amazing platforms and opportunities to make crazy money. I am sure you can’t wait to hear it! Trust me, you will never be disappointed…
After several years of being on the internet, I have realized 3 vital ingredients for success in life….these 3 things work hand-in-hand and they are;
1. God (The Ultimate)
2. Who you know
3. What you have to offer
These three things are vital…without them, you cannot enjoy life to the fullest..However, for the purpose of this discussion, I would leave out the first and focus on the last 2 which are;
Who you know and what you have to offer.
There Is No True Wealth That Can Ride Without Being Built About People;

a. Banks need people to come drop their money
b. Network providers rely on people to subscribe to their Network platform
c. The food seller in your area needs people to come buy food from him/her
d. Apple and Samsung go at logger-heads to ensure people patronize them and buy their products.
e. As a matter of fact, where you work now, you are directly or indirectly helping your company get more people or organizations to patronize them or subscribe to the various services or products they offer….
Which makes me arrive at this conclusion,
SUCCESS IS A GAME OF NUMBERS !

Knowledge about this fact makes me scoff at people that says ”I don’t know how to talk to people” or you know Nigeria people don’t like network marketing”
Yet, Nigeria ranks highest on all major Networking platforms in terms of nos of Participants. So where are the people from? Now having established this, let’s move to more pressing issues…What you have to offer
Do you know that, you cannot rise above the level of information you are exposed to per time? Confused?
Let me break it down for you now

In a world where information is quadrupling every second, and man is finding newer and more effective ways to do things without stress; For example..
[i]There is now a machine that slices tomatoes and onions

There is now a simpler knife sharpening tool

There is now self-service banking if you want to avoid long queues

And come to think of it, there is even an easier way to POUND YAM!!! .

[/i]Yet, there are some people who don’t know this because they are not exposed to it! Likewise, there is an easy way to exchange value for value without going through the stress of paper money… THE EXACT REASON WHY THE RICH GUYS ARE ADOBTING BITCOIN
HOW AMAZING IS THAT

.... to be continue tomorrow
Re: Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business by ultrarich: 10:02am On Feb 11, 2017
Continuation from where we stopped yesterday...

Before now, to send money from US down to Nigeria or any other country, your uncle has to do ”westie (western union), you will have to join the long queue at the bank after which the bank would tell you to bring a proof of Identification, bla bla bla to get your money.
That is no longer the case, things are much more easier now, there are faster ways to transfer funds and make payments…seamlessly through a massive people driven technology called BITCOIN!
Does that name ring a bell?

BITCOIN
BITCOIN
BITCOIN
This new technological currency actually belongs to the class called
”Cryptocurrency”
And BITCOIN happens to be the leading pack!

According to Wikipedia: "Bitcoin was introduced in October 31st, 2008 and released in January 2009 by a man called Satoshi Nakamoto (Funny name right? I thought so too). Although, no one knows what he looks like. This guy got tired of banking systems and wrote some crazy algorithms (That is not my business) all in the name of upsetting the current world system that claims that hard currencies are backed up by Gold.."
However, he developed the BITCOIN with the aim that its value will be determined by people, since they are the ones to spend it. When BITCOIN started in 2009, it was trading at 50cent..today, it sells for a whooping $1017.01, you can google 1btc to USD to see for your self

So imagine if you got 100 bitcoins at 50 cents in 2008 and you now want to resell it today at 1017.01 dollars
Let’s do a little bit of maths here
1017.01 x 100 = 101,701 dollars
With the current exchange rate in Nigeria, let’s say you now want to convert the dollars to naira,

If you exchange it at the market rate of 455 ,
$101,701 X 455 = THAT IS A WHOOPING SUM OF ₦46, 273, 955 !
You can do the calculation yourself.
You may be wondering….
Since 1 Bitcoin(BTC) is valued at over $1000, how can I get it? We’ll get to that shortly
Just as Cent is to Dollars and Kobo to Naira….

The Bitcoin also has its fractional unit called Satoshi
The satoshi is currently the smallest unit of the bitcoin currency recorded on the block chain. It is a one hundred millionth of a single bitcoin (0.00000001 BTC).

TRADING BITCOINS

There are several websites where you can buy and sell bitcoins in Nigeria and be paid in Naira straight into your Nigerian bank account. Under-listed are such websites:
naira4dollar.com, nairaex.com, instantgold.ng, localbitcoins.com, etc. We also work with trusted BITCOIN merchants who buy and sell bitcoin in my company so you can equally contact me if you want to convert your bitcoin to naira or you want to buy any amount of Bitcoin.

I even heard CBN is planning on legalizing bitcoins for transactions soon in Nigeria.
Some Of The Advantages Of Having BITCOIN. BITCOIN Can Be Used For The Following

1. It can serve as an investment opportunity, you can save it now and resell for a bigger cost later. It appreciates very fast
2. You can use it to transfer funds to people and relatives worldwide
3. You can use it to make purchases online (Click here for a list of websites, shops and online stores that accepts bitcoins)
4. You can exchange the currency and spend the money in your local currency.

Now, Here Is The Good News!

There are amazing ways to make money in BITCOIN and even get the equivalent amount in naira instantly.Now, Here Is The Good News!

There are amazing ways to make money in BITCOIN and even get the equivalent amount in naira instantly.

...to be continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business by mrfizy(m): 10:31am On Feb 11, 2017
Following
Re: Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business by Essont(m): 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
following
Re: Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business by 2kass(m): 12:30am On Feb 14, 2017
You are writing something entirely different from what they are saying.. In the video, Buffet said that he's no fan of Bitcoin.. so where did you get yours from

1 Like

Re: Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business by ultrarich: 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
2kass:
You are writing something entirely different from what they are saying.. In the video, Buffet said that he's no fan of Bitcoin.. so where did you get yours from

I intentionally left that there, cause there are always two side to a coin. There a lots more RICH PEOPLE that are talking positively about bitcoin, i purposely limit it those ones above. There is a forecast that BITCOIN might reach all time high of $10,000 and its currently $1058/1BTC. Just position yourself and you can also take your part of the cake.

Thanks
Re: Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business by ultrarich: 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
Trying to avoid suspension or ban, hence, i will advice you drop your WhatsApp Number if you are interested know how you can also earn from BITCOIN without costing you your live savings.

THANKS
Re: Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business by PussyKrook: 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
You think someone can become as rich as those people by merely investing in Bitcoin? Most people cannot even afford to buy 1 btc. And you have to buy big to really make it big. You have to also be a good trader, etc etc. Just like any other currency, Bitcoin can make or break you.

1 Like

Re: Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business by Lagbaja01(m): 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
gmam!!
PussyKrook:
You think someone can become as rich as those people by merely investing in Bitcoin? Most people cannot even afford to buy 1 btc. And you have to buy big to really make it big. You hand to also be a good trader, etc etc. Just like any other currency, Bitcoin can make or break you.
Re: Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business by okusbaba(m): 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Add me to ur wasap group. I want to learn more.
Re: Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business by ultrarich: 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
PussyKrook:
You think someone can become as rich as those people by merely investing in Bitcoin? Most people cannot even afford to buy 1 btc. And you have to buy big to really make it big. You have to also be a good trader, etc etc. Just like any other currency, Bitcoin can make or break you.
No true success comes by mistake but by taking deliberate actions and I never said you will become rich over night. Just like every successful business, there must be ease of start, then grow by staying focus irrespective of the hurdles.
Re: Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business by davxon(m): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Re: Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business by dejsmiles(m): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business by Gkshy2011(m): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business by ultrarich: 8:45am On Feb 20, 2017
I will contact those of you that has dropped your number shortly
Re: Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business by amylomo(f): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business by spacestar(f): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business by Gestapo123: 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
n
Re: Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business by Nukah(m): 11:51am On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business by femison32(m): 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
Want to know more 08177442557
Re: Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business by prinzy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
Please add me 07083047186
Re: Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business by Kasjudy(m): 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
ultrarich:
Trying to avoid suspension or ban, hence, i will advice you drop your WhatsApp Number if you are interested know how you can also earn from BITCOIN without costing you your live savings.

THANKS
+2348032335389
Re: Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business by ultrarich: 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
The world is now full of possibilities . Check this great opportunity that can change yr life with a very little amount of just 25 cents.

To learn more about 2x9 BitMax follow us on WhatsApp: https:///3MYi6sb9xrkKIZXEXddqkD
Re: Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business by Queenvky(f): 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
Pls add me 08173441019
Re: Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business by Jacksean: 8:25am On Apr 08, 2017
Hello Mr/Ms
God has not offered everyone a perfect life. Everyone doesn't have the possibility to realize these dreams.
You who want money to have: a luxury home. a luxury car
You who want money: for a job; to get married;...
JOIN THE GREAT JOY KINGDOM TODAY AND BECOME WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE.
Do you want to become a business Man/Woman, or you are seeking for wisdom and knowledge, Pastor,Politician, Musician, Doctor, Footballer, Student, Do you want be a Famous Artist or an Actor (e t.c) and you want to be Rich, Powerful and be Famous in the world and also get sum of 60,000,00 dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also be getting 9,000,00USD as monthly salary and also been giving money to start up a business of your own choice…
ONLY THING WE NEED FROM YOU IS TO JOIN THE GREAT JOY KINGDOM. EVERYTHING SHALL BE YOUR'S FOR EVER.
interested contact our great agent via Number: (+1-951-3812-442).(+234-8084861247), Email head quarters (JACKSEAN687@GMAIL.COM )..
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN THE GREAT JOY KINGDOM.
1. A Cash reward worth $1,000,000, 00USD after initiation.
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $33,000 USD.
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own CHOICE.
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package.
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World.
7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove.
9.Monthly payment of $1,000,00 USD into your bank account every month as a member.
10.One Month booked.appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
PLEASE KNOW THAT AFTER JOINING NO MORE GOING BACK.
MAY JOY KINGDOM GIVE YOU JOY.

(1) (Reply)

Cotp Investment Scheme Have Crashed With People's Money / Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade / See What Gov Fasola And Dangote Said. Why You Need To Invest In Ibeju Lekki Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.