Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... (47969 Views)

Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Fiancee Is Not A Muslim He Is A Pastor In RCCG – Akande / Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) / "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by ObiOmaMu: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2017
A Muslim dad refused to collect financial dowry when his daughter's fiancé came to ask him for her hand in marriage. What he asked for instead will melt your heart.

Read below...

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/just-look-at-how-muslim-dad-made-guests.html

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by RotgakSlay(m): 9:36am On Feb 10, 2017
ok

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:45am On Feb 10, 2017
Nice
But that cannot happen in Mbano in Imo state, Father leave Brideprice.
Even if you want to marry one of their dogs, you must pay brideprice....

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Gmajor(m): 9:48am On Feb 10, 2017
mtchew

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by AfroSamurai: 9:58am On Feb 10, 2017
Not bad. I welcome this idea. Though if the husband isn't muslim he would have had a hard time memorising the surah.

5 Likes

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2017
Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, ishilove, Obinoscopy.
Come and melt your own hearts.....kwanu
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by olasaad(f): 10:26am On Feb 10, 2017
A friend of mine did that too. She asked her husband to memorize surah Mariam which he did and read's to her on her wedding day.

She choose the surah because that's her name and her best surah

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Mfulone: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
angry
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by LIBSocials: 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
romantic

4 Likes

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by brightballer(m): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
olasaad:
A friend of mine did that too. She asked her husband to memorize surah Mariam which he did and read's to her on her wedding day.

She choose the surah because that's her name and her best surah
What's surah, please?

9 Likes

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by iyamchee(m): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
They are not africans..... So I'm not suprised....

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
What of christians who decide to marry a muslim nko?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by JackBizzle: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
undecided

This is a super-religious person's idea of romance.

In reality, this is not romantic.

Imagine my father in-law telling me to memorize bible before I marry his daughter. Traditional marriage dey use bible?

Carry this crap to the islam section. grin

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by tunde81o: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
LIBSocials:
romantic
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by efilefun(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
Swerve
Gmajor:
mtchew

4 Likes

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by solara: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
Rubbish undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Funbii(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
Allah akbar

15 Likes

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by AnanseK(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Not bad. I welcome this idea. Though if the husband isn't muslim he would have had a hard time memorising the surah.

Not to worry, he shouldn't even be allowed to marry the girl anyway.

8 Likes

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by petkoffdrake2(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
But it didn't melt my heart... OP sef! SMH

I was expecting to see him giving money to the groom instead of collecting sef... That would've done d magic

7 Likes

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by prettymina(f): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nice one,I've bin thinking of what to ask hubby in few months time.start rehearsing o,will jst ask u to read any surah for me as my mahr tongue kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by thaoriginator: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
brightballer:
What's surah, please?
a chapter the Holy Quran... Hope im right though

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Adonis3: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2017

Make person kon tell me to recite Psalm 119

shocked shocked shocked

Kuku kee me

#Adonis3HasSpoken

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by olasaad(f): 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
brightballer:
What's surah, please?

Surah Maryam
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
Vorpal:
What of christians who decide to marry a muslim nko?

A Christian man cannot marry a Muslim lady But A Muslim man can marry a Christian lady.

7 Likes

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by abdulaz: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
The surah binds them in love.

My future wife can choose any surah for me as her mahr, I'm always ready.

3 Likes

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:

The marriage between a Christian man and a Muslim woman is not permissible.

8 Likes

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by 12345baba(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
Surah or fura

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by thaoriginator: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
prettymina:
Nice one,I've bin thinking of what to ask hubby in few months time.start rehearsing o,will jst ask u to read any surah for me as my mahr tongue kiss
How bout me singing 'one dance ' by Drake for you on our wedding day?

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Onechancearmy(m): 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
Happy married life to the first of four. One down, three to go! But the real yanshing will begin in the afterlife:

Narrated the prophet:

"Each time we sleep with a houri we find her virgin. Besides, the pen-is of the Elected never softens. The ere-ction is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each Muslim will marry seventy houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetising vag-inas."

Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur'an

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend / "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady / Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.